Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her uncles left and went home and was later called and asked if she was with him.

Janet Shamlian ‏@JanetShamlian 1m1 minute ago
The remains of 10 yr old Texas girl Kayla Gomez found near where she went missing. Uncle being held. Heartbreaking

Is he actually her uncle?

I am wondering if it was one of those two who gave interviews. If it was...blech. So disgusting.

Is there anyway to see online records of who has been arrested or anything? I think I've seen that in other cases but I am not good at finding that stuff.

I can't get too upset in front of my DH anymore because he wants me to stop following these cases when I get too sad about them. :sigh:

My husband is the same. He won't even let me tell him about some of the cases because they will upset him too much as well.

Is there a map for this case? If so, can I get a link?

@tmtfaith

An ambulance arrived, but it's just sitting in the home's driveway.

[video=twitter;795083306551414788]https://twitter.com/tmtfaith/status/795083306551414788[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See post 180 on this thread. I'm on my phone and I cannot cut and paste but it may have the information in that post?

That article mentions the name of an uncle, but it may not be that particular uncle. I had more than one uncle. The cousin's husband is not an uncle.

Samaritan: Just want to really say thank you. I was in Bullard today and saw all the search crews and helicopter. It was no easy job, I saw searchers in the thick grass, full of briars. There were SO many people. I wish the outcome was different but glad to know that in such a divisive time this one sweet child brought hundreds together in a common goal.

Thanks, friend. Most of the volunteers I spoke to, including one very nice woman who had lost a child due to drowning at 2years old, just wanted to bring her home. We've done just that and now there will be a heaping dish of Texas justice served up to the who hurt this little one.

I havent been able to read all the posts.
Whatever happened with the robbery next to the church the night Kayla was taken?

I think the news is repeating what they are reading on-line because according to the link Samaritan posted, the cousin's husband is in jail.

He is not in jail, that was a link to an arrest in 2014.

Is the house Kayla was found at abandoned or lived in?

Whatever happened with the robbery next to the church the night Kayla was taken?

I haven't seen any mention of the robbery lately, but I could have missed it.

Thanks, friend. Most of the volunteers I spoke to, including one very nice woman who had lost a child due to drowning at 2years old, just wanted to bring her home. We've done just that and now there will be a heaping dish of Texas justice served up to the who hurt this little one.

Thank God for Texas justice! Love this great state.

The police said at the press conference appealing for searchers on Friday that they believed it was unrelated to Kayla being taken.

Poor Kayla. Betrayed and killed by someone she had reason to trust. Her family has not only lost Kayla, but they have lost someone else they loved. I can't imagine their anguish. Praying for them to have comfort.

He is not in jail, that was a link to an arrest in 2014.

Is the house Kayla was found at abandoned or lived in?

I read that it was abandoned. And she was found in the well, not inside the building. AFAIK

Officials tell crews at the scene say they are searching for a Red Cadillac SUV that was parked at the church around the time the Gomez went missing.

At this time, it's unknown if it is connected to her disappearance.

We are told Gomez is not known to be a "trouble maker," and that running off if "very out of character.

http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/officials-searching-for-missing-bullard-girl

Case Map via Skibaboo

Is there a map for this case? If so, can I get a link?

Yes. Bumping OP link is there

I read that it was abandoned. And she was found in the well, not inside the building. AFAIK
Thanks, I read that too. But the pictures on Twitter don't look like an abandoned home. I haven't done a county property search yet, that might tell us something.

Law Enforcement Officials have confirmed the body of Kayla Gomez has been found in a well.

http://www.easttexasmatters.com//news/breaking-news/body-of-kayla-gomez-has-been-found

The news reporting in this case is so odd. No presser and no actual LE sources named. Vague info coming via tweet only, or in the tweet upthread, via a part-time meteorologist? I don't doubt the rumors will turn out to be fairly accurate, but LE should release an actual statement before someone ends up getting hurt.

Crikey, sorry about the multiple posts. I'll sort them out. On my phone and it wouldn't post

Just saw on wfaa (DFW area) live news confirmation her body was found but no details.

Crap. I was offline for a few hours, came back and couldn't find Kayla's thread in the "missing" forum. Crap. Waiting for more info. The last I heard was that LE was awaiting a search warrant for that property. Is the address the same as noted on the map?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@32.1...4!1s0ve4arb13NbB-Wi5zgfsvw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

RIP Kayla :rose:

Yes. Crime scene tape was up around the house on the left but later photos showed LE activity behind the smaller building on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni