Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess people had their hunches right away. Take her from a CHURCH?? Come on...so sick. She likely trusted him and thought he was taking her somewhere nice probably. Argh.

Did he lead them to her? Was he suspected by LE? Such a betrayal. I hope to God his wife didn't cover for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This lady is tweeting too:

Faith Harper ‏@TMTFaith · 2h2 hours ago

No one has talked to media yet. There's a lot of police here.

@tmtfaith

Here's the home that's the source of activity.

071987ee12db1938a11fc70a09e0a9ce.jpg

[video=twitter;795070762625486848]https://twitter.com/tmtfaith/status/795070762625486848[/video]

I guess people had their hunches right away. Take her from a CHURCH?? Come on...so sick. She likely trusted him and thought he was taking her somewhere nice probably. Argh.

I don't know why, but I also can envision this being the kind of perp who blames it on the child victim.

I need to read or watch something happy. My heart hurts and it's nothing in compassion to what Kaylas loved ones feel.

I'm not sure why, but this one really hurts. Not that the others don't hurt, but I can't stop crying about poor little Kayla. I'm praying for justice for this little angel.

I need to read or watch something happy. My heart hurts and it's nothing in compassion to what Kaylas loved ones feel.

I totally agree. I need rainbows and unicorns right now.

By the time Gustavo Zavala made it home, an estimated five-minute drive, family was calling asking if Kayla had rode with him, because they couldn’t find her, Ms. Zavala said.
http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-Breaki...eet-up-for-press-conference-for-missing-child

To me that alleviates any suspicion on his part. The story may be poorly worded, or she is nervous speaking to the press.

:bump:

*Because none of the links were working and I couldn't remember the correct spelling of his name*

Rest in peace dear little Kayla. I'm so sorry you were hurt this way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

According to comments on the Tyler Paper FB there was a prayer circle at Kayla's house when LE came to break the news, which I guess is why it's spread so fast.

attachment.php

There you are, Skibaboo.

Thank you so much, Samaritan for going out to search, and for the updates. Bless you. I can't stop crying, I know my DH thinks I'm off my rocker, but I can't help it. :tears:

I totally agree. I need rainbows and unicorns right now.

I am going to go spend time with my little girl and my cat. I need cuddle time with both.

@tmtfaith

I'm told by a Smith County Patrol Sgt. That they will not release anything tonight.

[video=twitter;795075868838232065]https://twitter.com/tmtfaith/status/795075868838232065[/video]

Thank you so much, Samaritan for going out to search, and for the updates. Bless you. I can't stop crying, I know my DH thinks I'm off my rocker, but I can't help it. :tears:

Same with my DH... even though he totally understands my frustration and sadness about this case.:tears:

Tears....I was so hopeful she would be found safe. I never knew I could simultaneously feel heart broken and VERY angry. :tantrum:

Prayers for peace and strength for Kayla's family.

Fly high little Kayla. You will never be forgotten.

Same with my DH... even though he totally understands my frustration and sadness about this case.:tears:

I can't get too upset in front of my DH anymore because he wants me to stop following these cases when I get too sad about them. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61