Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Hemness ‏@taylorhemness 57s58 seconds ago
Our first look inside Bullard First Assembly. This is reportedly the last place Kayla Gomez-Orozco was seen on Tuesday night.

CwXbKIFUoAAFeFS.jpg

Taylor Hemness ‏@taylorhemness 57s58 seconds ago
Our first look inside Bullard First Assembly. This is reportedly the last place Kayla Gomez-Orozco was seen on Tuesday night.

CwXbKIFUoAAFeFS.jpg

So many options and exits where someone could have come from.

If she was abducted, (and I believe she was) I think it had to be someone she knew, at least well enough not to be afraid of
It seems she has a very loving family and was probably well taught about safety and going off with strangers. She might be timid as someone said she was afraid of the dark. JMO
And she must have left quickly and quietly as i have heard nothing about anyone hearing anything

I wonder how much internet access she had. I always look at the family first, but I agree if she was abducted she would have known her abductor, at least to some degree. Did she perhaps plan to meet someone she met online and told him when she was getting out of church? It might seem like a stretch for 10 years old, but it really isn't in today's society where young children have iphones and laptops and are ever so impressionable.

5 minutes doesn't sound like a very big window of time, but it is plenty of time to walk to a parking lot, get in a vehicle, and drive away.

Whoever lured this girl out of the church, did it with precise timing.

Now we're down to that point where we have to start questioning whether or not the reported timeline was factual or not. Could the 5 minutes have actually been 10 ? 12? 15 ?

We only have one family member unaccounted for during that missing time. I really don't believe this is going to end up being a family member though. I think it is going to end up being a church member or an attendee that absolutely nobody suspects. I'm beginning to wonder if she was lured out to a vehicle, and then the person who did it actually went back into the building to see if anybody had noticed. This person was seen and noticed by the family during that return trip, and was therefore cleared from any involvement.

For some odd reason, this reminds me a lot of that dead girl who's body was stolen from inside the funeral home last year. Did they ever solve that ?

"Kayla's older brother, Kenneth Gomez, told CBS19 his sister is very joyful and obedient and wouldn't do anything without her mother's consent or without asking permission.

"We can't put the pieces together," Kenneth Gomez said. "We're a Christian family. We have our normal schedules. Nothing out of the ordinary. I can't think of a reason why anyone would do this."

Cherokee County Sheriff James Campbell said local fire departments searched around the church Tuesday night and the area near her home in Tyler has also been searched.

“We don’t know of any reason she walked off on her own,” Campbell said. “She has a good family, she’s a good girl and never had any problems. She’s real close to her mother and father.”"

http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-News+Local/255530/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-bullard-girl

Would Kayla be as obedient as to 'obey' a stranger who told her to come to him/her? Growing up in a strict home and church, I was spanked often for not listening to adults who I wasn't familiar with. I'm not saying her parents would do that, but some kids are raised to respect all adults, and obey them. Of course we are taught to stay away from strangers, but it can be conflicting for a child to know exactly the difference.

I wonder how much internet access she had. I always look at the family first, but I agree if she was abducted she would have known her abductor, at least to some degree. Did she perhaps plan to meet someone she met online and told him when she was getting out of church? It might seem like a stretch for 10 years old, but it really isn't in today's society where young children have iphones and laptops and are ever so impressionable.

My mind went there too. Diana Alvarez, Part II

I think it's entirely possible that a 10 year old could develop a crush on an older boy and end up doing things she shouldn't, or normally wouldn't.

In that case it was a family friend who had rented a room in their home, and apparently she developed a crush on him and was willingly abducted in the early morning hours as her family slept. Her body has never been found, and the family friend denies everything.

Would Kayla be as obedient as to 'obey' a stranger who told her to come to him/her? Growing up in a strict home and church, I was spanked often for not listening to adults who I wasn't familiar with. I'm not saying her parents would do that, but some kids are raised to respect all adults, and obey them. Of course we are taught to stay away from strangers, but it can be conflicting for a child to know exactly the difference.

We have seen this in many cases. I can't remember the name of the little girl, but she was abducted and taken to a home and murdered.

Afterward, a reporter did a live video, where he went up to children and tried to get them to come up to his car. One parent was amazed at how her son reacted, he could have been snatched in a second.

My DH and I were just discussing, why would lifting the door not cause the alarms to go off? He said it should have been wired. Also, does that mean they removed the door? TIA. Anyone?

Kayla's cousin's husband is not Kayla's uncle. He is just her cousin by marriage. Sorry but it's driving me nuts that everyone keeps referring to him as her uncle.

This is just so sad. So very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be curious to know if the tracking dogs could find Kayla's scent in the restaurant?

Was it reported what denominations of change were stolen, and if they were rolled or loose?

Also, does anyone know if the Vine account from 2013 is Kayla's?

Some more detailed information. She was last seen by her cousin's husband, and his 2 year old. When they left the church that was the last time anyone saw Kayla. When he was called 5 min after leaving the church, she was already gone.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-News+Local/255530/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-bullard-girl
Going back to this as I didn't see it fully addressed.

Did they see him leave? How do they know when he left? Did they call him 5 minutes after he left, or 5 minutes after they realized she was missing?

Was he in the car still when they called? Do they know where he was? Who was home when he got home to verify his travel times?

The church is right on the 69.
attachment.php
Bringing this forward. There's a drilling company yard and a Junk yard at the top of the image, and a storage facility at the bottom of the image.

I would be curious to know if the tracking dogs could find Kayla's scent in the restaurant?

Was it reported what denominations of change were stolen, and if they were rolled or loose?

Also, does anyone know if the Vine account from 2013 is Kayla's?

I don't think it is because the eyebrow shape is different than our Kayla's.

Yes, perfecting pink, I think you are right. The child in the Vine videos also has a freckle or birthmark beside her left eye.

Kayla's cousin's husband is not Kayla's uncle. He is just her cousin by marriage. Sorry but it's driving me nuts that everyone keeps referring to him as her uncle.

Me too!

And the "story" was told by the WIFE of the man. She stated that HE told her they were in the lobby, that Kayla bent over to kiss a little one, he told her they were leaving and "buckled her up" and then all of a sudden she was gone.

Kayla's brother said that they were waiting for her in the lobby as she was at a special service and she never came out.

These are two VERY different stories. Very.

One of the stories is a STORY told to Kayla's cousin by her husband who said he was the last to see her. Then SHE gives interview saying what he told her. He himself, has not been directly quoted. Why tell your wife that story? Why does it directly contradict Kayla's own brother's story.

Hinky meter...WAY UP

5 minutes doesn't sound like a very big window of time, but it is plenty of time to walk to a parking lot, get in a vehicle, and drive away.

Whoever lured this girl out of the church, did it with precise timing.

Now we're down to that point where we have to start questioning whether or not the reported timeline was factual or not. Could the 5 minutes have actually been 10 ? 12? 15 ?

We only have one family member unaccounted for during that missing time. I really don't believe this is going to end up being a family member though. I think it is going to end up being a church member or an attendee that absolutely nobody suspects. I'm beginning to wonder if she was lured out to a vehicle, and then the person who did it actually went back into the building to see if anybody had noticed. This person was seen and noticed by the family during that return trip, and was therefore cleared from any involvement.

For some odd reason, this reminds me a lot of that dead girl who's body was stolen from inside the funeral home last year. Did they ever solve that ?
Someone who had been watching from the restaurant across the road... and then decided they wanted to become a part of the "church" group for nefarious reasons.And befriended this child. Or, this child had connections via fakebook, etc. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966