GUILTY TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you both for covering and posting the pressor details. Skibs is that your opinion, or did LE say she was still alive when she was put into the well?

Can I ask a favor, if you have time? We need your map skills over in Sherri Papini's thread, pretty please?

If he threw her in alive she wouldn't have died the next morning right? So maybe that eliminates that horrific option? Because it was right by his house and his wife was home... Unless there was some way he was able to keep her elsewhere for a while. I guess they eluded to that by saying the toddler was with his wife.

I'm stuck between two theories.
A) An sudden violent outburst or act of revenge. This is based on the quick timeframe of her placed in the well. Perhaps he felt she disrespected him and snapped.
B) The more sinister of the two. (For me, anyway - both are horrific.) This is based on assuming she gave the scratches - although they could happen in either scenario or came from his wife.

I believe the motive was sexual. God, I hate saying this. . . I hope she was dead before he threw her in the well. They should put him in with the General Population and announce over the speaker he is a child killer. Justice would be swift! RIP Kayla.

Thank you both for covering and posting the pressor details. Skibs is that your opinion, or did LE say she was still alive when she was put into the well?

Can I ask a favor, if you have time? We need your map skills over in Sherri Papini's thread, pretty please?

Sorry, MY OPINION. I should have been clearer I was just so sad and angry. And yep no problems, I'm on my way!

If. He put her in the well at 7 45 and the possibility that she didn't die till the next morning she was alive in that well,
Jmo

They believe she died late that night or early morning?! I am so confused on the timeline of events. I am also so worried that she was alive for some time in the well. (Though if there was a lot of water, I don't see how she could have survived long.) Poor child. :( Makes my stomach turn.

This article has new details based on arrest warrant. New specifics on timeframes.

http://m.kltv.com/kltv/db_345020/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=3cJElM0v

From above link....

[FONT=&quot]"Based on the time frame given by suspected party and (wife), there is an approximate 30-minute discrepancy," the document states.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Officials then contacted Verizon Wireless to study the suspect's call records. They found discrepancies between the records and Zavala-Garcia's story.[/FONT]

"Investigators believe the seventeen minutes of time difference between Suspected Parties arrival and time that Ester described Suspected Party entering the residence is when Suspected Party concealed the Victim in the well," the document states.​

The Tylerpaper link someone posted earlier was a bit more specific - "Investigators believe Kayla was placed in the well sometime between 7:47 p.m. and 8:04 p.m., according to the affidavit."

It really saddens me that they think she died LATE that night or early the next morning. :( All those people looking for her. How far is the well from their home? If she was conscious and screamed...would the wife or anyone have heard??

The Tylerpaper link someone posted earlier was a bit more specific - "Investigators believe Kayla was placed in the well sometime between 7:47 p.m. and 8:04 p.m., according to the affidavit."

It really saddens me that they think she died LATE that night or early the next morning. :( All those people looking for her. How far is the well from their home? If she was conscious and screamed...would the wife or anyone have heard??

I suspect the autopsy could only confirm her death within a certain time frame, not the actual hour, meaning she could very well have been deceased when put in the well. LE must have evidence of the time she was actually placed in the well. JMO

sounds like, they said she died late that night or early next morning and that he tossed her down within 30 min.

RIP babygirl :(

They said she died late that night or early the next morning.

If it was about 7:30 pm he took her. He lives 3 miles up the road.

He did what he did and threw he in the well still alive didn't he?

agree. she was just blossoming. beautiful little girl.

I believe the motive was sexual. God, I hate saying this. . . I hope she was dead before he threw her in the well. They should put him in with the General Population and announce over the speaker he is a child killer. Justice would be swift! RIP Kayla.

The autopsy will be able to tell LE if she was alive in the well or not. I dont know all the ins and outs, but I do know they will be able to tell if she was in water when she actually died or not.

One of my dear friends lived down the street from where Jasmin Gonzalez was taken by a "family " friend while she and her family were visting for Oklahoma City in October 2011. She was found the next day where he dumped her body in a yard.He had raped her then stabbed her. I stood in my friends driveway and watched them process the scene. The family "friend" had been deported several times before, and was back with a brand new truck, and job. He'd lef.t his wife and infant child at the apartment of the family Jasmin and family were visting. He picked her up and carried her out a backdoor. He later , while in jail, that Jesus told him to kill her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back