Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one. I know Bedford PD said no one is in danger but I am flooded with worry for this boy.

Do we make a post for him? Idk how that works.
His mom updated and said he's been found!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The boy who went missing from Fort Worth (11 miles west of Bedford) has been found safe.

I wish they would've found Kaytlynn safe too.

I'm very curious to what the nearby resident has to add about this carpet crew. Construction workers are full of felons who can't get better jobs. She could have been walking the dog all week and chatting it up with a worker. Perhaps they wanted to go somewhere for some privacy being she was 14 and apparently boy interested. This could explain the needing a friend to watch her dog, the friend giving changing story, and the she didn't come back statement, which to me sounds like she told friend she'd be right back and willingly went somewhere to meet up with someone.

I think BPD are blazing idiots for how they are treating this entire thing. Medical examiners release preliminary autopsy reports long before awaiting on toxicology. Sounds like LE just isn't going to release the preliminary results and they are endangering the public by pretending no perps are out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry I totally disagree with the statement about Bedford PD. Of course the ME is going to release preliminary findings to LE but that doesn't mean they have to release to the public. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also a local... within 4 miles. I went yesterday to post filers in her complex. The dog park is within the complex in the middle of 4 apartment units. Its gated all around. Here's what I wanna know. There were 2 units being worked on.. changing carpet out directly in front of the dog park. Heard they were there for about 2 weeks... The truck the men were driving was parked where she would have crossed to go home or to the park, as some has said she said she was going there when she left her dog. Her balcony faces the park. just a stone throw away. Back to the workers.. they were there yesterday as well... some had an eerie feeling of them.. This was just after the vigil. There was carpet all over.. and today they are gone and the carpet is still all over the curbside. Just what I saw and witnessed..

There;s more.. I just dont know what i can and cant post here!

Bless you for going to put out fliers.

Re: the dog
This is my theory as well.
Ask friends to watch pup while she runs back home for something.

If so, I wonder why.

It's either familyor someone at the apartment complex.

I was born and raised in Dallas, there were several times when i was a13 yr old that I snuck out of the house while my parents were out fishing and went to my friends house, it was about an hour walk away. On the way home a man slowed down and asked me for directions, I was immediately scared and on alert. He was partially disrobed and servicing himself is all I will say. I was so scared and in shock I didnt focus on him or what I thought i saw on the front floorboard of his car. I kept asking myself as I ran fast all the way home what it was he had in the car. All I recall seeing is it was flesh colored like maybe a small sleeping child. Im not sure what it was, it was in the 70's. later after I grew up I moved my family 35 miles away from that ghetto and found out just how bad it really was. No wonder my parents didnt want me out. I thought about how they would be clueless what happned to me if that man had snatched me. I must have had an angel watching over me cause this was not the only time attempts were made to abduct me. Back then I dont recall any kid reporting it and I sure wouldnt have for the fear I would never be let out of the house. Sorry for the rant, this just brought back some really bad memories.

Bless her heart, cops say she was murdered, initially I though she may have gotten a hold of a drug that was laced with something like fentanyl.. So, has anyone said anything about surveillance cams around ? Apartments usually have them, praying they catch the scum that killed her.

BBM

Has LE said since the presser this is a murder? Last I heard it was a death investigation.

What have I missed? TIA

Sorry I totally disagree with the statement about Bedford PD. Of course the ME is going to release preliminary findings to LE but that doesn't mean they have to release to the public. MOO

Just one thing I want to add to MIKAYOYO's statement here as I agree with it completely but also it's not necessarily true that many felons do construction work bc it's all they can get..as part of my career I work with numerous construction crews in many different facets and many of them are paid much better than many college graduates and are as upstanding members of society as the rest of us. I'm sure there are some just like any other job but just from my experience I don't see that you can automatically make the correlation that if they're doing construction they're more likely to have felons working there..

BBM

Has LE said since the presser this is a murder? Last I heard it was a death investigation.

What have I missed? TIA

I just listened to the entire thing again, and they haven't said it's a murder investigation since they don't know COD. To me, what they're not saying says a lot more than what they are saying. I am definitely not LEO, but if it was murder, I feel like they would know pretty quickly. The bigger question IMO is how she ended up in the landfill. JMO

BBM

What have I missed? TIA

No it has not been officially said that it was a murder, nor has a cod been given.

If you scroll down you will see him pointing at the fence where the puppy was tied up.
So mom found the puppy tied up. Were "the friends" still there watching the puppy or had they left?

MOO these questions should be answered and would help find those responsible:
1) Where was her phone?
2) What was on her phone?
3) What is the real story from the "friends"? IMO they were not forthcoming to begin with, which is concerning because I imagine they were intimidated by cops... it wasn't "just parents" they were being vague or switching stories on.
I recognize there is so much more to this case, but I feel like answers to these questions would make everything so much more clear. Those kids have to know something that would lead to solving this, and hopefully they are not personally involved.
IMO the police know COD but are using the tox report as a reason to hold off on releasing it because it is still something only the killer(s) would know. I'm very hopeful that they have narrowed in on someone but I'm not terribly confident that's the case.

Just one thing I want to add to MIKAYOYO's statement here as I agree with it completely but also it's not necessarily true that many felons do construction work bc it's all they can get..as part of my career I work with numerous construction crews in many different facets and many of them are paid much better than many college graduates and are as upstanding members of society as the rest of us. I'm sure there are some just like any other job but just from my experience I don't see that you can automatically make the correlation that if they're doing construction they're more likely to have felons working there..

Yes!! Thank you!

BBM

What have I missed? TIA

yes i saw it on fox news and several others at least the reports said the word murder it may be in the article I posted up thread

I agree. I think it was someone familiar to her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Maybe someone had a gift for her in their car or apartment? She didnt want to take the puppy as he could slow her down. She may have known she was on limited time before Mom would look for her.

Agreed. I was raised in a nearby city. I've moved a lot, but I always seem to return back to North Texas. That being said, I know a lot of people have stated that when they were around Kaytlynn's age, they tried some things, but I never did. My polar opposite twin never did at/around that age. My little sister, ours and her friends, never did. By "did", I meant any type of drugs, alcohol, boys, etc. I just can't understand how this could happen to such a sweet girl. She seems delicate, but strong. And I think very smart. I want to wake up to an arrest. I feel so sad for her little sister, and of course everyone who loves and cares about Kaytlynn.

I agree. This mostly likely has nothing to do with anything she might have tried. Someone was fixated on Kaytlynn and her innocence. IMO

I agree, but I haven't ruled out someone with some sort of "motive" yet. It could be a friend's dad, or someone closer to her. I can't help but think they knew her. At some level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member