Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went over some of the media reports again.

A poster here thought they saw cardboard near Kaytlynns body when viewing the landfill video. I'm sorry, I can't remember who it was.

Based on the information we received from TeamJustice last night regarding the ongoing carpet installation by the dog park, could this be tan carpet seen in the photo / video?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/body-found-arlington-landfill/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG...it could be.

ETA: I think it was Missgulfsouth that made that comment earlier, but not sure.

Just as a cautionary warning to new dog owners; please do not tie your puppy up to a fence or tree in order to protect them from other dogs. It leaves them incapable of escaping to safety.

Above is slightly OT and probably not related to what KC's motives were with her pup being tied up but I wanted to share this cautionary warning to new dog owners.

Thank s for mentioning this! I did something like that once when going into a shop. Left my dog tied up outside and he was attacked and bitten by another dog. Thank God it wasn't a serious injury but I never left the poor boy in that position again!

Based on the limited facts, I think the young lady used the dog park visit as a means of going somewhere else. I think she left the dog with some kids she knew and walked away to meet the person. I think the kids got tired of waiting and tied up the dog to the fence and left. I think it's just a question of where she went and what evidence points in that direction.

I'm with you.

OMG...it could be.

I recently cut and pulled the carpet out of my master bedroom. It's pretty big so I cut the carpet in strips and folded it over so I could carry it out.

I think that's carpet in the video. [emoji22]

I guess it could be carpet that was cut into smaller squares... its hard for me to tell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Not all of it looks like carpet, but there is one larger looking piece with a stain that looks like carpet.

Not all of it looks like carpet, but there is one larger looking piece with a stain that looks like carpet.
I am so blind, it is very difficult for me to know what I'm looking at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I just remembered something. In the younow video chat there is a dog barking. So either they have more than one dog, or the dog is not a puppy because that video says it was made 10 months ago.

I never watched the video, but I've seen pictures of the dog from at least a year and a half ago. Do we know for certain that Kaytlynn never made it back to her apartment? Her apartment is right across from the dog park, no?

I think most of it looks like cardboard and one piece looks like it could possibly be carpet.

I never watched the video, but I've seen pictures of the dog from at least a year and a half ago. Do we know for certain that Kaytlynn never made it back to her apartment? Her apartment is right across from the dog park, no?
I thought I saw somewhere that the dog she was walking was a min pin, but I might be wrong. Not sure if there is more than one dog in the household.

The more I think about it and read...I don't think a perp was involved. JMO

I went over some of the media reports again.

A poster here thought they saw cardboard near Kaytlynns body when viewing the landfill video. I'm sorry, I can't remember who it was.

Based on the information we received from TeamJustice last night regarding the ongoing carpet installation by the dog park, could this be tan carpet seen in the photo / video?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/body-found-arlington-landfill/

I think it looks more like cardboard boxes due to the square shapes.

What are you thinking?

I feel like if it was murder, they would know. Waiting on toxicology makes me think there were substances involved, but that's strictly my opinion.

I thought I saw somewhere that the dog she was walking was a min pin, but I might be wrong. Not sure if there is more than one dog in the household.
Correct about the min pin. I'm not sure if there are other dogs in the household.

I feel like if it was murder, they would know. Waiting on toxicology makes me think there were substances involved, but that's strictly my opinion.

What about suffocation? Forced to drink something? Sorry, but that makes me sick to write.

The more I think about it and read...I don't think a perp was involved. JMO

I am kind of leaning that way...not sure what to think, but Imo, if this is a murder, LE would never hesitate to say at least that much, especially with a young person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member