Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of you locals familiar with any dumpsters in the area with compactors in them? Those can be deadly if someone were to climb in one. That's literally the only thing I can think of that would make this an accident versus murder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't know of any. JMO, but there's no way this was an accident! Some sick psycho is walking among us!!

I have to believe LE knows more, or they would not hesitate to call a death a murder. Since she was found so quickly, any violence done to her should have been determined at autopsy.

What a about a garbage chute? Does this apartment complex have them?
I'm thinking they don't but that would be a way to sadly get rid of someone without wondering if you're being watched or LE around.

Are there other apartments close by?

I have to believe LE knows more, or they would not hesitate to call a death a murder. Since she was found so quickly, any violence done to her should have been determined at autopsy.

Of course they know more than they're telling.

I am finding the wording of LE to be very odd. Almost like they are expecting the tox report to come back positive, and this to be an accidental OD with panicked "friends" who put her in the dumpster. She just doesn't strike me as that kind of kid though. MOO of course.

I'm thinking they don't but that would be a way to sadly get rid of someone without wondering if you're being watched or LE around.

Are there other apartments close by?
Yes, but no apartments I've ever seen in this area have garbage chutes.

not calling this case a murder? Wow what do they think she jumped into the landfil by herself? Please....
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/23/bedford-pd-to-give-update-on-teen-death-investigation/

They're probably just saying that because they are being attacked for calling her a runaway. If this town is as safe as some are saying and they've never seen a crime like this before then that can explain why police thought she wasn't in immediate danger. Their wording about no trauma reports being received as of yet is very careful wording. IMO they know she was murdered. They're just holding off on admitting it.

I am finding the wording of LE to be very odd. Almost like they are expecting the tox report to come back positive, and this to be an accidental OD with panicked "friends" who put her in the dumpster. She just doesn't strike me as that kind of kid though. MOO of course.

Respectfully, you need to understand that this is a most unusual situation for this area! I'm sure the LE are still reeling with shock over this. It "just doesn't happen here". Matter of fact, the apartment complex is only a few blocks from the Police Dept. Right now I'm thinking that there was more than 1 person involved in the abduction............1 to grab & control Kayelynn & another to drive. JMO, but I'm not ruling out sex traffickers who accidentally killed her with an overdose of some drug. I think DFW is a hub for the sex trafficking business.

They're probably just saying that because they are being attacked for calling her a runaway. If this town is as safe as some are saying and they've never seen a crime like this before then that can explain why police thought she wasn't in immediate danger. Their wording about no trauma reports being received as of yet is very careful. IMO they know she was murdered. They're just holding off on admitting it.

Absolutely correct!!

This article was posted on our local paper's website, http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article158036189.html

The first paragraph of when an Amber Alert should be issued says

"If the child is 17 years old or younger and law enforcement determined their disappearance was unwilling and that their whereabouts unknown."

I don't understand how this case did not meet those criteria at any point that she was missing.

Just FYI to parents everywhere, somewhere recently I read the cops are finding pot laced with fentanyl, that is a drug used in surgery and as an elephant tranqulizer. A very small amount can kill 10 men they are saying. In the past I have heard it was used as a street oxycontin drug, apparently it is cheaper and easier for the chemist to make and their profits are much greater. People that buy the street pills and now even some pot supplies are being peppered with the stuff. It is so deadly I would warn your kids, im sorry to say usually the way the find out is they stop breathing after they use it. I hope this did not happen to poor KC but I have to admit I wondered if this is what happened and her friend/supplier whomever panicked and did away with her body. Please do not take offense I just want to warn parents to please have a heart to heart talk with their children.

P.S. this is the drug that killed the singer PRINCE, I suspect his supplier had been to Los Angeles where the stuff is rampant

This article was posted on our local paper's website, http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article158036189.html

"If the child is 17 years old or younger and law enforcement determined their disappearance was unwilling and that their whereabouts unknown."

I don't understand how this case did not meet those criteria at any point that she was missing.
I rewatched the press conference earlier, and I get the vibe that the story from the parents and "friends" are key here. Something that they said made the police think that maybe she was just at a friend's house without permission or something. Maybe this friend is older, they got the apt # from the apt complex and found it vacant or something and that's when they realized this is a little more serious? MOO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I rewatched the press conference earlier, and I get the vibe that the story from the parents and "friends" are key here. Something that they said made the police think that maybe she was just at a friend's house without permission or something. Maybe this friend is older, they got the apt # from the apt complex and found it vacant or something and that's when they realized this is a little more serious? MOO.

My logic is flawed though cuz if that were the case, they should have done an Amber Alert then.. idk.

As I understand it, her parents didn't believe her absence was unusual initially. Perhaps she had a habit of visiting with friends & not sticking with a rigid schedule. I don't know.

BBM
I agree. I think they are trying to announce the MOD/COD and have an arrest simultaneously. I believe this was targeted specifically at Kaytlynn.

BBM
I agree. I think they are trying to announce the MOD/COD and have an arrest simultaneously. I believe this was targeted specifically at Kaytlynn.
I think she was targeted, the person was familiar with the trash schedule and knew it would be picked up almost immediately on whatever day and dumped... and they never thought the body would be found at the landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members