Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why the parents aren't on TV daily pleading "if anybody knows anything or saw anything come forward" is troubling.
The cops are not perfect, if they asked them to keep a low profile because an arrest was eminent, that time has come and gone.
Something seems off.
#Justice4Kaytlynn

Probably because the parents know way more than we do. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg. Male or female I wonder??? Only one person arrested. I'm going with male.

Good to see progress. I wonder male or female.

I suspect it was an accidental death and I won't get into speculating what the cause was...but, if I had to guess the teen freaked out and dumped her rather than getting aid. JMO, and I could be wrong, but I'm not surprised it was a juvenile. Very sad for all involved.

[video=twitter;903702822964740096]https://twitter.com/FOX4/status/903702822964740096[/video]

I suspect it was an accidental death and I won't get into speculating what the cause was...but, if I had to guess the teen freaked out and dumped her rather than getting aid. JMO, and I could be wrong, but I'm not surprised it was a juvenile. Very sad for all involved.

Not sure how homicidal violence could be accidental though.

Thank god they arrested someone. I just knew it was gonna be a kid! Two lives and families ruined!

[video=twitter;903702670854238208]https://twitter.com/WBAP247NEWS/status/903702670854238208[/video]

On the Kaytlynn Cargill FB discussion page you will find the gender of the person arrested. Not sure if that's too much info. If so I'm sorry.

ME ruled her death was caused by homicidal violence, not an accident.

If he did it I hope he's tried as an adult.

NBC5
4c75dedbe2c33c84da28b7499928343b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear there was an arrest.

Kids killing kids is always so sad.

Why???

[video=twitter;903707431548719106]https://twitter.com/ArlingtonVoice/status/903707431548719106[/video]

Interested to know why today? Did they get some evidence back from labs? They must have always had their sights on the person I'm thinking, as it's been stated there is no threat to the public.
I'm glad justice is coming. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members