Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Friday updates from Bedford PD today, even if it was just to say the same old same old..................we know nothing.

BBM. My guess is that she died at the apartment complex versus being taken alive from the complex (which would be kidnap/abduction). IMO her body was discarded in a dumpster that was emptied at the landfill. JMHO

Exactly......

Still no update from the Bedford PD. Did they finally decide to post no news when there is no status change? Or dare we hope that they got the completed tox reports & COD & are just lining all their ducks up in a row before making the announcement of an arrest? Especially if teenagers are involved you would think they would want to make an arrest before school starts to avoid sending shock waves throughout the entire school system at the very beginning of the school year. I'm just thinking out loud........................

Still no update from the Bedford PD. Did they finally decide to post no news when there is no status change? Or dare we hope that they got the completed tox reports & COD & are just lining all their ducks up in a row before making the announcement of an arrest? Especially if teenagers are involved you would think they would want to make an arrest before school starts to avoid sending shock waves throughout the entire school system at the very beginning of the school year. I'm just thinking out loud........................

There is another case pending on Tarrant Co ME page from the day K went missing that is a younger adult that lists 'pending toxicology, histology, and cultures'...

I'm not holding my breath on K's case until that one has a COD...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to sound ignorant here, but please bare with me. I don't understand how someone can OD on a street drug by simple contact. Affected maybe, but for it to cause an OD situation seems strange to me. Obviously I'm not informed enough on this subject, but I question the possibility. Any response appreciated. Thanks.

I thought the same thing...but I found this article that claims it is possible and is happening....SCARY

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...f-drug-so-powerful-it-can-kill-in-one-breath/

Tox reports probably would not take this long to show fentanyl/heroin exposure.

I think we are looking at a cause of death that is more difficult to diagnose.

Suffocation is still my main theory. If it's that, they may never know for sure.

Keep in mind that she also may have scratches, bruises, even cuts, that might indicate a struggle but not a cause of death.

It seems unlikely to me that they would not have any DNA.

Even if we knew for sure what happened, I would not be satisfied. I want to see someone arrested and prosecuted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I out to lunch here or does it seem that absolutely NOTHING is happening on this case?

I know they are waiting for toxicology however, what are LE doing in the meantime? I don't see requests for tips, I don't see real updates.

Is all this an indicator that they believe they know what happened so no one else is at risk and they are just waiting?

Also, don't you think this would be fastracked? If we are to believe that our girl was murdered, then a murderer is still out there among us.

I am perplexed on this one.

MOO

Am I out to lunch here or does it seem that absolutely NOTHING is happening on this case?

I know they are waiting for toxicology however, what are LE doing in the meantime? I don't see requests for tips, I don't see real updates.

Is all this an indicator that they believe they know what happened so no one else is at risk and they are just waiting?

Also, don't you think this would be fastracked? If we are to believe that our girl was murdered, then a murderer is still out there among us.

MOO

I totally agree. I don't understand. This one seemed so solvable and more and more, I doubt it will be. :cry:

MOO
If you go back and look at Ying Ying's thread before the loser was arrested, lots of questioning of LE, worrying, saying it's not going to be solved, etc. All the while LE was working on it and got the guy (and hopefully YingYing soon). KC hasn't been gone 2 months yet. I too hope that there is justice for her and answers for her family.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

MOO

I know I'd be beating the bushes..

I totally agree. I don't understand. This one seemed so solvable and more and more, I doubt it will be. :cry:

At this point I'm very discouraged. Hopefully this is not one of those cases where they just cannot get enough hard physical evidence to arrest anyone. DNA is such valuable evidence but because Kaytlynn was put into a dumpster helpful DNA would probably be impossible to detect. Police may very well have a strong suspect but can't do anything about it because of lack of evidence.

At this point I'm very discouraged. Hopefully this is not one of those cases where they just cannot get enough hard physical evidence to arrest anyone. DNA is such valuable evidence but because Kaytlynn was put into a dumpster helpful DNA would probably be impossible to detect. Police may very well have a strong suspect but can't do anything about it because of lack of evidence.

That's a big worry.

It is hard to even type this, but if it is true that she was crushed or injured by a machine at the trash site, then the actual COD might be hard to determine. And some forensics may have been lost then as well.

If the 'friends' are not talking, we may never know where she was going when she left her puppy---IF she even did so at all...

That's a big worry.

It is hard to even type this, but if it is true that she was crushed or injured by a machine at the trash site, then the actual COD might be hard to determine. And some forensics may have been lost then as well.

If the 'friends' are not talking, we may never know where she was going when she left her puppy---IF she even did so at all...

I'm definitely not a Dr or medical expert, but if I'm not mistaken...they're able to tell which injuries would be post-death. Tarrant ME is great. I choose to trust that both they and the police are doing a thorough job, and answers will come when they're able to give them out. Unfortunately, toxicology doesn't work like we see it on tv. I much rather them take their time and get conclusive answers than rush to get info out just to appease the public. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I am a broken record but it seems to me we will eventually hear that at most, someone may be charged with improper disposal of a body/abuse of a corpse. If they have not determined manner of death by now, it seems unlikely something new will come to light, unless there was a witness. Imo there may never be any charges if no one knows (or admits) how she ended up in the dumpster and if cause of death is up in the air.

I know I am a broken record but it seems to me we will eventually hear that at most, someone may be charged with improper disposal of a body/abuse of a corpse. If they have not determined manner of death by now, it seems unlikely something new will come to light, unless there was a witness. Imo there may never be any charges if no one knows (or admits) how she ended up in the dumpster and if cause of death is up in the air.

I think they know COD and have someone in sites. This case is too quiet. If I'm this girls family right now I'm raising all kinds of hell but they aren't. I really believe Le is on this and just waiting for that one link. IMO

I think they know COD and have someone in sites. This case is too quiet. If I'm this girls family right now I'm raising all kinds of hell but they aren't. I really believe Le is on this and just waiting for that one link. IMO
If the ME has determined that this is a homicide then I expect LE absolutely has a target. The media doesn't seem to have any interest in this case - they certainly didn't have stories about the case when it hit 30 days which is usually a time frame when media puts out stories in unresolved cases that made big news previously. We certainly haven't heard anything from her family in terms of demanding any answers or seeking justice (if her family thought Kaytlynn was murdered). We haven't heard anything from concerned residents in the complex.

I still believe this is going to turn out to be homicide. Then again, I expected that there would be an arrest made within days of her funeral. So I could very well be wrong about this being a homicide.

If the ME has determined that this is a homicide then I expect LE absolutely has a target. The media doesn't seem to have any interest in this case - they certainly didn't have stories about the case when it hit 30 days which is usually a time frame when media puts out stories in unresolved cases that made big news previously. We certainly haven't heard anything from her family in terms of demanding any answers or seeking justice (if her family thought Kaytlynn was murdered). We haven't heard anything from concerned residents in the complex.

I still believe this is going to turn out to be homicide. Then again, I expected that there would be an arrest made within days of her funeral. So I could very well be wrong about this being a homicide.

I am mostly grateful, in a truly sad happy way, (if that makes any sense at all), that our LEAs have everything to work with. I keep thanking the universe for letting Kaytlynn be found in that LF. She could have gone undetected, for the rest of all of our lives. Instead, all of our latest in technology is going to nail this down. Kaytlynn deserves all of our best efforts, nothing less!

Sadly happy to note ZERO (0) Amber Alerts at this time! Let's get the evil out of our nations!

Makes perfect sense! Although. Maybe this points to them realizing they do need to (at least appear) they are making a stink. Keep the culprit(s) confused about just how close the dragnet is closing in. LE reading these? Read this. Do this. Delete my post!

If you can read this beyond 12:05am on 8-3-2017, then that was a goofball idea. IMO

I know they will solve this! I have my own reason for this faith in our LEAs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321