TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This story is so unbelievably disgusting.I read this, and then the one about Hazard High School in Kentucky. I have broken down into tears. I just don't know what to do, what on Earth can I do?
I think you have to remember that most of the millions of Americans are good to their kids, and that these sad cases are not something you could have prevented yourself. You can only be aware of what is going on with the people who live around you, and take good care of them, help them, or get authorities to help if you know anyone who is in trouble. And maybe stop reading the news when it upsets you so deeply.

JMO

ADMIN REMINDERS

- At this time, discussion of any other children who were not living in that apartment is NOT allowed.

- ALWAYS include a LINK to info you are posting as facts. It is NOT acceptable to post “I can’t find the link but I remember seeing ____”. That is called a RUMOR and a TOS violation, and there are consequences to violations.

- Please DO NOT post questions that only moderators can answer on the thread. Send those questions in a Report/Alert or a PM. Putting them on the thread is considered OFF TOPIC and a TOS violation.

Include LINKS, don’t talk about any other children who weren’t living there, and ask MODERATORS questions in Reports/Alerts. That’s it!

We are happy to help!

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

This is all beyond disgusting. I have a hard time swatting my dog on the butt or even raising my voice when she's been bad (it happens maybe once a year). If I'm 30 minutes late from work and her feeding time, I grow anxious. HOW can anyone possibly treat one child this way?! Let alone multiple children??? I'll never understand. EVER.

Kendrick Lee, you are in a better place. Rest peacefully young man.

and just the boyfriend in general is gross. His demeanor, his embarrassing attempts to throw gang signs, acting like he’s a gang leader, flashing his fake bling, recording himself eating and babbling… ugh he’s just gross

If the underlying circumstances of this case weren't so horrific and he wasn't a child murderer, I'd be laughing my head off at what an absolutely cringeworthy poser/ wannabe gangsta he is. Instead it's just vomit worthy.

If the underlying circumstances of this case weren't so horrific and he wasn't a child murderer, I'd be laughing my head off at what an absolutely cringeworthy poser/ wannabe gangsta he is. Instead it's just vomit worthy.
I expect any real gangsters he encounters in prison are going to set him straight, they don't tolerate killing kids any more than we do.

Brothers describe 8-year-old boy's beating death in their family home in new court details

Brian Coulter, charged with the 8-year-old boy's murder, did not appear in court Wednesday morning when a judge read his charges. He is being evaluated at a mental health unit.

The judge set the 31-year-old's bond at $1 million. The judge also ordered he have no contact with any minors, specifically the minor witnesses in the case, and no contact with the boys' mother, Gloria Williams.

Williams, 35, is charged with injury to a child by omission and tampering with evidence, a human corpse.

A judge set Williams' bond at $900,000: $350,000 for injury to a child, $300,000 for tampering with evidence and $250,000 for injury by omission.

Like Coulter, Williams is ordered to have no contact with her children, or any other minors, and no contact with Coulter.

He's like that dude that got caught for an assault a few years back because the cops recognized his horrible tattoo of a pair of lips. I'll never forget that case because of how cringeworthy the tattoo decisions were.

At what point did GW lose all maternal instincts and any trace of basic human decency to the point that she watched this savage beat her child to death in front of her others, then abandon them in these conditions? Did she just never have any connection to the children?

As for him...I'm not gonna start with him right now...

Who is or are the father(s) to these children? Where are they? I have not seen any information on the whereabouts of the fathers.
Article I found in earlier post said deceased child’s father was deceased. Not sure about the other boys. This is local for me, news should keep updating as information becomes available.

Hey good people !!

We know this case is horrific. It sickens and disgusts us all. Just please do WS a favor and forego the profanity and circumventing WS profanity filters. WS staff have to go through and clean it all up while we ourselves are behind the curtain, probably cussing these perps out as much as the rest of you.

Thousands of other members are able to post without using profanity .. please use restraint to keep the discussion respectful and a tch above.

Thanks very much for your help.

ETA: See that? I even cleaned up my own post ;)

Last edited:
My heart breaks for these children. I have been following since the first news came out but it gets worse with every new information.
I hope the siblings get to stay together, the relatives hopefully will be able to adopt them although I hope CPS will thoroughly check said relatives to make sure they can and will offer them all the love and support these children need. Sometimes it's better for the children to go to non-family fostering MOO.

Thank you neighbor, Erica Chapman for feeding a teen you had no idea the horror he was going through.

You can't pump kids for information. You gain their trust. I truly get that.

Sadly you can't make any of this up.

“There aren't many jobs in our agency that are tougher than those involving abused children," said Sheriff Ed Gonzalez during a press conference. "These incidents are horrific, heartbreaking cases of abuse and neglect, and they involve the most innocent and defenseless among our community."

"In my long time of working homicides, this one's up there," Sgt. Wolford said. "This one affected us."

We saw soiled carpet, no furniture. No furniture at all. No bedding, no blankets, nothing that that we could see," said the sheriff. "It was very bad condition for anyone, especially children to live in."

"You know one of the first things I asked them was are they hungry? They said they were and first thing -- I don't know if it's because we're cops or what but they wanted doughnuts. And we immediately went and got them Shipley's donuts,"

“This is a textbook case of a person that abuses children," Sgt. Wolford said.
'This one affected us:' HCSO officials describe finding skeletal remains, abandoned boys

“For many agency veterans, it was the most disturbing scene they worked in their entire law enforcement career. It seemed too horrific to be real,"
Sheriff: Kids Lived in Dire Conditions as Brother's Body Decomposed Inside Apartment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back