TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This "mother" should be charged with the very same crime as her boyfriend, maybe even more charges because she was the 'responsible adult' who abandoned them.
I agree with 100% . It’s terrible when any child is murdered. But, when a parent of a murdered child, simply goes on, like nothing happened, and continues a relationship with that perpetrator, she’s a murderer in my eyes. She’s worse than her BF. I don’t know her background. I don’t care what happened to her when she was growing up. Because, there’s lots of us out here that grew up in less than ideal situations. But we didn’t repeat the cycle. It’s a weak mindset. She doesn’t think she should be held accountable for her actions, because those who abused her as a child were never held accountable. But her son isn’t weak minded. He put an end to the cycle. I have hope for him.

I noticed on her affidavit of financial condition, she stated she gets $994/month from SSI/SSDI. I wonder if that is for the special needs child.
I am not sure, but if she is, that makes me even more angry. That child should be receiving services, medication and proper care - which he absolutely received none of.

Gloria Y. Williams, 35, is charged with injury to a child by omission, failure to provide medical care and failure to provide adequate supervision, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez.

Brian W. Coulter, 31, is charged with murder in connection with the child's death.

Mother, boyfriend arrested in connection with 9-year-old's decomposing body, abandoned brothers

i have no words. none at all. they "visited" the boys to severely beat them and mess up their jaw requiring surgery? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I agree with 100% . It’s terrible when any child is murdered. But, when a parent of a murdered child, simply goes on, like nothing happened, and continues a relationship with that perpetrator, she’s a murderer in my eyes. She’s worse than her BF. I don’t know her background. I don’t care what happened to her when she was growing up. Because, there’s lots of us out here that grew up in less than ideal situations. But we didn’t repeat the cycle. It’s a weak mindset. She doesn’t think she should be held accountable for her actions, because those who abused her as a child were never held accountable. But her son isn’t weak minded. He put an end to the cycle. I have hope for him.
Exactly where I was going. I'm sick and tired of the mother's who hand over their children to their boyfriends to abuse just get a slap on the hand. This also applies to fathers who allow their girlfriends or wives to abuse their children. Hell isn't hot enough for these lowlifes. JMO

i have no words. none at all. they "visited" the boys to severely beat them and mess up their jaw requiring surgery? <modsnip>
IMO likely in order to threaten them, what would happen if they ever told anybody anything.

This would work on very young children, but eventually that 15 year was going to become self-confident enough to risk taking action.

Although the situation is very bad, I suppose there is some consolation that they didn't just kill all the children and dispose of their bodies somewhere. There was some level of restraint operating there.

Is this “mother” severely mentally impaired or on drugs or what?!
At this point I don't even care if she is, she needs to charged with murder and every single charge possible for what she has done to these children or allowed to be done. Do the math and figure out just how much she received in stimulus money, extra food stamps (most likely how she and her boyfriend got to eat shrimp and steak) for each child. This is so disgusting and evil.

It gets more disturbing. What drives people like Brian Coulter and Gloria Williams? Gloria Williams is just as bad as Brian Coulter for doing nothing.

What Gloria Williams did is what we have seen in the past over and over. Penn State, Celtic Boys Club, USA Gymnastics, BBC, South Hadley, Boy Scouts Of America, Roman Catholic Church, etc come to mind. They knew what was going on, but did nothing about it.

It sounds like EVERYONE failed these kids. I hope the rest of their lives are better than what they've already experienced.

Is anyone else reminded of that horrible Turpin case by this story?

I was thinking that too. I always thought David and Louise Turpin were injustice collectors. That could be case with Brian Coulter. The way he attacked his victims suggest he probably has deep seated anger issues, which suggest injustice collector.

Injustice collectors range from: Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Lori Drew, Yoselyn Ortega, Angela Marinucci, Gertrude Baniszewski, Eliza Baker, Theresa Knorr, Patrick Purdy, David Berkowitz, Elliot Rodger, Eric Harris, Nikolas Cruz, James Huberty, Adam Lanza, Campo Elias Delgado, Seung-Hui Cho, Martin Bryant, Omar Mateen, Stephen Paddock, Anders Breivik, and Osama bin Laden.

At this point I don't even care if she is, she needs to charged with murder and every single charge possible for what she has done to these children or allowed to be done. Do the math and figure out just how much she received in stimulus money, extra food stamps (most likely how she and her boyfriend got to eat shrimp and steak) for each child. This is so disgusting and evil.
Totally agree. No empathy at all. She is disgusting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back