GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG! My fingers are crossed , also!! That would be such wonderful news and a story with a happy ending!!

I haven't heard anymore as of yet about Vanessa. I hope the news is real.

Just came to check on Vanessa. Hopefully we will hear something soon!!
My fingers are still crossed.

Still waiting for confirmation. I added her mother on myspace and am hoping to hear from her whether Vanessa is indeed home.

Thanks for the link Jaded, it sounds like she was found with her boyfriend if that information is valid. I sure wish we had the details that you posted about her bench warrant and her father denying her to marry her boyfriend, that explains it all....

Has it been confirmed yet? Just went to someoneknowsme.com and didn't see anything new.
Jeez! I believed Nick all that time, he seemed so sincere about not knowing where she was.

I googled Vanessa's name and on a forum (http://fromwhisperstor.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=17396&sid=df60184a19872849039b8ba3f08a75e6) this was posted:

Dear Poster Partner:

Vanessa Schultz missing from Erie, PA, has been recovered. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster. Your participation in this program has made a valuable contribution to this recovery.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

Thank you for your support.

So maybe she has been found?! That would be so awesome! I too, totally belived Nick in all those posts on the Topix boards.

And I'm normally a lurker, so that's why you may not recognize me. =)

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

Long time since being here - Praise God that Vannessa was found and found safe - thats wonderful news !

Angel4Alpha,
and everyone...
"your" Brittany Ramsey has since been submitted to the TX invstgtr's. to be looked into as a possible match to Princess Lavender. THANK YOU for your efforts and for posting her...

warmly,
Thank you ! Sorry its been so long since ive been here - been super busy - I would like to add though that the detective that I spoke with in tahlekqua (the city listed shes missing from) wrote and said she had been in contact with family once after the date listed missing (but her missing poster is still up and date not updated) so i dont know whats up with that and the county department i was refered to and contacted never got back with me so thanks again for submitting it (ive turned in a few from looking at doe stuff before also and most of them dont contact back ive found).

I do want to add something i came across tonight though - Brittany's missing date is October 22, 2006 - also says on flier that she might be in the moore oklahoma area ... then when reading this thread i saw the next post -

I found her boyfriends myspace.. his headline says he loves Courtney? Guess she isnt with him in Houston.. Interesting

http://WWw.myspace.com/54571147
http://WWw.myspace.com/54571147[/quote This post is about alexis horton - here is her missing poster :
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...USOK&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US it says shes missing from the jones oklahoma area but also went missing on October 22, 2006.

Sooner: I clicked on the myspace page you posted - and saw something interesting alexis stats there - Female
17 years old
moore, OKLAHOMA
United States

Is it possible that alexis and britanny know each other and went missing together since they both have connections to moore ?

Also tried searching myspace for brittany ramsey- wondering if this is her - because it looks like her and if it is than the kilgore doe cant be her since this was signed into recently :
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=48749870

could the girl with her be alexis?

ugh I misread and misposted - brittany's missing date was sept 22 and alexis in october 22. Im pretty sure though thats brittany in the myspace though thats still being used.

Has alexis been checked into for possible match?

I'm not sure if Alexis has been checked or not. Fran suggested Alexis as a match back in March but not sure if anything became of it.

03-24-2007, 06:32 AM
fran
user_offline.gif

Because the body was burned, it's possible the height could be slightly off and the hair color could just be a guess. Although this says she has 'brown hair,' imho, her picture looks more blondish to me.

A few days before this body was found was when Alexis' boyfriend called his friend in Houston. The couple was in Dallas. Kilgore is between Dallas and Houston.

FWIW
fran

PS..Wonder if they hitched a ride with the wrong person? Sounds like the friend did NOT pick them up in Dallas. Maybe her bf is a John Doe or not found?fran

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...c hLang=en_US

ALEXIS DIANA DIANA HORTON
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Dec 18, 1990 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Oct 22, 2006 Race: White
Age Now: 16 Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Missing City: JONES Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : OK Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Hazel

Case Number: USOKAR06-10844
Circumstances: Alexis lost both her mother and father in a vehicle accident earlier this year (2006) Alexis is believed to be traveling in the company of her 16 year old boyfriend - Troy Alan PURSER. On October 25, 2006 Troy called a friend in Houston, TX and asked if he would come to Dallas and pick him and Alexis up and take them to Houston. Both Alexis and Troy have lived in the Houston, Texas area in the past.

ugh I misread and misposted - brittany's missing date was sept 22 and alexis in october 22. Im pretty sure though thats brittany in the myspace though thats still being used.

Has alexis been checked into for possible match?

I agree with you Rknowley - that her hair looks more blondish - in fact it looks blondish red to me instead of brown and with her being in the relative area at the right time and same general features - I would hope that she has been checked against this princess. As far as alexis boyfriend - i think someone posted in this thread that they found his myspace and he has a different gf now but he is in houston.

That makes me wonder also if perhaps they didnt split up when he couldnt get a ride? Lot of questions there. Wouldnt LE automatically though try to match her just because of enough similarities and the time frame?

I think Alexis should certainly be sent in as a possible match. I don't think they would have necessarily seen her as a match yet since she disappeared in OK and body found in TX. I think it's a good possible match, certainly wouldn't rule it out without sending it in.

You guys are awesome !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back