GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She looks like a possible match to me as well. Does anyone know how to find out if this young lady had perfect, straight teeth? If we can find that out, we can quickly rule her out or look more closely if her teeth were perfect. In her pics it is hard for me to tell what condition her teeth are in, and regardless we can only see the front teeth.

Lion

Not sure who we would find out to find out if she has perfect teeth. Maybe the Albuquerque Police Department? Here:

If you have any information about where to find me, you can contact Detective Ida Lopez at the Albuquerque Police Department at 505-761-4041; and tell her it is regarding Police Report Reference #06-69815.

Here is Leah's myspace page
http://myspace.com/findleahpeebles (Note: Leah's father also has a myspace page there. Do you think it would be appropriate to ask him about Leah?)
set up by someone at:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/136928-missing-person-albuquerque-last-seen-may.html

I just emailed the owner of Leah's myspace page. I will let you know if I hear back from her.

She looks like a possible match to me as well. Does anyone know how to find out if this young lady had perfect, straight teeth? If we can find that out, we can quickly rule her out or look more closely if her teeth were perfect. In her pics it is hard for me to tell what condition her teeth are in, and regardless we can only see the front teeth.

Lion

If you look at the slideshow on her myspace page, there's several pictures of her smiling. Her teeth looks remarkably straight (and bright white) to me.

They sure are aj1020. Now we just need to know if they were naturally like that or if she has caps on her teeth or some other dental work on her teeth.

If you look at the slideshow on her myspace page, there's several pictures of her smiling. Her teeth looks remarkably straight (and bright white) to me.

This is what I found out about Leah Peebles from her father. I think we can most likely rule her out as being Princess Lav.

I am not sure what type of jeans she wore. She left all of her clothes at her friends house except for the pair she was wearing the night she disappeared. The size she wore when she left home was about a size 8. She was about 130 lbs. We have been told that she may be down to about 100 lbs. or less due to drug use.

Leah had just been to the dentist right before she left home for Albuquerque, so all cavities were filled. Her teeth were not perfectly straight. By that I mean she was never in braces. She has been missing over a year and if she has been heavy into drugs her teeth may be crooked by now. Det. Lopez (Albuquerque Police) has dental x-rays taken the 1st week of May ' 06. Thank you for your help.

Hi nice to meet you all, this is my first post but ive been reading here at websleuths for a while now. I think what you all do here is awesome. I hope you dont mind me asking but I was wondering if perhaps this missing person has been checked into? She resembles the model shown on the unidentified to me.

USOKAR06-10835c1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...um=AR06-10835&orgPrefix=USOK&searchLang=en_US

[SIZE=+1]BRITTANY RAMSEY[/SIZE]Case Type: Endangered Runaway DOB: Nov 18, 1989Sex: FemaleMissing Date: Sep 22, 2006Race: WhiteAge Now: 17Height: 5'4" (163 cm)Missing City: TAHLEQUAHWeight: 120 lbs (54 kg)Missing State : OKHair Color: BlondeMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: BrownCase Number: USOKAR06-10835Circumstances: Brittany has runaway in the past and is believed to be in the company of a 21 year old white male possibly in the Oklahoma City / Moore, Oklahoma area. The 21 year old is known to use drugs. Brittany was last seen wearing 'hollister' jeans and a blue long sleeve shirt.

Hi and welcome Angel4Alpha! I think that Brittany does look similar to what the model of the unidentified female (Princess Lavender)looks like. I think it would be worth it for you to contact the TXMPCH with her information.

You can contact them here:

You can contact the Missing Persons Clearinghouse at:
Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Texas Department of Public Safety
P O Box 4087
Austin, Texas 78773-0422
Phone: (512) 424-5074
Helpline: (800) 346-3243

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/

Hi nice to meet you all, this is my first post but ive been reading here at websleuths for a while now. I think what you all do here is awesome. I hope you dont mind me asking but I was wondering if perhaps this missing person has been checked into? She resembles the model shown on the unidentified to me.

USOKAR06-10835c1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...um=AR06-10835&orgPrefix=USOK&searchLang=en_US

[SIZE=+1]BRITTANY RAMSEY[/SIZE]Case Type: Endangered Runaway DOB: Nov 18, 1989Sex: FemaleMissing Date: Sep 22, 2006Race: WhiteAge Now: 17Height: 5'4" (163 cm)Missing City: TAHLEQUAHWeight: 120 lbs (54 kg)Missing State : OKHair Color: BlondeMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: BrownCase Number: USOKAR06-10835Circumstances: Brittany has runaway in the past and is believed to be in the company of a 21 year old white male possibly in the Oklahoma City / Moore, Oklahoma area. The 21 year old is known to use drugs. Brittany was last seen wearing 'hollister' jeans and a blue long sleeve shirt.

Hi Rknowley,thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you ! Before seeing your response -I did submit the possible match to the tahlequah police department in oklahoma -where brittany is missing from - then a detective responded that it wasnt their case and asked me to contact the county sheriffs department - they stated that is whose case she was. I contacted them about it and sent them the information on the possible match to the unidentified but havent heard back from them about it.

Should the texas department of public safety also be contacted since i have already contacted the department where her missing person report was filed?

Nice to see you back here :). I don't think it would hurt for you to contact the TXMPCH with your info. They can kind of work it from both sides that way. Good work!

Hi Rknowley,thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you ! Before seeing your response -I did submit the possible match to the tahlequah police department in oklahoma -where brittany is missing from - then a detective responded that it wasnt their case and asked me to contact the county sheriffs department - they stated that is whose case she was. I contacted them about it and sent them the information on the possible match to the unidentified but havent heard back from them about it.

Should the texas department of public safety also be contacted since i have already contacted the department where her missing person report was filed?

Thank you - i have had the worst time with my internet service this week - hopefully it will be up for a while now.

Angel4Alpha-
Ahh...I see you found your way to our other "gem." It seems to be sort of the same core group for both of these and a few others...so, welcome! :)

I think RKnowley is absolutely right about contacting TXMPCH - If the invstgtg. agency (in OK) has not started on looking at the match idea you sent, then maybe they will when they recv. a call from TXMPCH as well. They'll see there really is some potential on that one.
Thanks for your input,

Hi sloane , nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome - i contacted TXMPCH at the 1800 number but they told me they are only open mon - friday 8 to 5 - and asked me to call back then or that they could take a message for someone. I didnt know about leaving a message since it might be a message service - so i will try to call back again later during those hours - im just pretty busy then.

I think it's a slight possibility but based on the fact that Reyes was kind of freaking out when he went to get help from his acquaintance in Carrollton, by confessing that he did it and didn't mean to and needed money I think it's unlikely.

I think a 20 year old who is scared running to his friends house for help/money is not someone who's done it before. If he'd done it before, I think he wouldn't have needed any help.

Who is the lady that disappeared on the way home from work and her Jeep was missing too! I can't remember he name, dag gum it. She was coming home from work. We all sent 1000 candles for her vigil. WHO IS IT? I can't remember??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back