GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dimples, do you have a link for the site with all the info about her? I think because Princess Lavender had nice, straight teeth with no cavities that will be the quickest rule out along with age, height and aprrox. weight.

Lion

I just wanted to post here that I contacted Jessica Foster's family to find out if Jessica did indeed have caps on her teeth as stated on the National Center For Missing Adults and they replied that "yes" Jessica did have caps on some of her teeth and they stated that they were going to add that information to Jessica's page at http://www.jessiefoster.ca/.

Thank you RKnowley:blowkiss:.

Lion

Hi Lion! You're welcome. I hope things are good with you??

Hi RKnowley:). I am working for my vet again in addition to training after my vet called and said he needed me again. So, I am working lots of hours plus caring for creatures here. I am not on ws as much as a result, but things are good, and I am still working on Princess's Blue and Lavender, and on Roxanne Paltauf's case.

I do wonder if our Princess Lavender originally came from Louisiana after Katrina as someone else wondered. It is just one possibility of many.

Lion

Dimples, do you have a link for the site with all the info about her? I think because Princess Lavender had nice, straight teeth with no cavities that will be the quickest rule out along with age, height and aprrox. weight.

Lion

Here it is Lion, I am sorry it took so long. I thought I had attached the link to the missing kids poster. There are a few things off as far as the description, but not enough for it to rule this one out.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Thank you dimples. The age and basic description fit, but the timeline is off unless she was kept alive for eight additional months after she disappeared. This is uncommon, but not impossible. Princess Lavender had pronounced, high cheek bones, and this young lady doesn't. Chances are she is not a match, but I agree it is possible, even if remotely. It would be good to do more research on her and on any possible matches to see if she or anyone else had perfect, straight teeth with no cavities. That is uncommon and could rule out many very quickly. Do you think you could contact the agency and ask if she had such teeth? Often, the agencies know details about the missing concerning dentals, but for what ever reason the details often never make it onto the sites. Thank you very much for working to ID dear Princess Lavender.

Lion

RKnowley, Thank you so much for contacting Jessica Foster's family to find out about the capped teeth! It's great that you just stepped right in there and found out for yourself! (Well, for all of us!) I'm sure the family is, in their own way, glad to see ppl. actively searching for matches to their missing girl, as sad as the thought is. I was afraid she was alittle too tall to be P. Lav., anyway, but certainly some of that info. could be a little off...
have a nice day all,;)

I had a thought for those of you who may be working on possibilities of a match for this Princess "off-line." (Meaning, by PM'ing others, or working w/ the invstgtg. agencies and / or families of "possibles" yourselves, and not posting about it much here...)

Can you ask the ppl.involved about the clothing? Namely, if you are in touch w/ the family (ies), ask them if they know if the "possible" had clothes like the ones Princess Lavender was found in. I have looked up "One Tuff Babe"-brand jeans on the web, and they seem a little common. I saw several postings to sell them on-line, but never really got a clear picture of where they are sold, retail. Are they of a JCPenney / Sears -type value, or are they more expensive? Does anyone know?

thanks,

I had a thought for those of you who may be working on possibilities of a match for this Princess "off-line." (Meaning, by PM'ing others, or working w/ the invstgtg. agencies and / or families of "possibles" yourselves, and not posting about it much here...)

Can you ask the ppl.involved about the clothing? Namely, if you are in touch w/ the family (ies), ask them if they know if the "possible" had clothes like the ones Princess Lavender was found in. I have looked up "One Tuff Babe"-brand jeans on the web, and they seem a little common. I saw several postings to sell them on-line, but never really got a clear picture of where they are sold, retail. Are they of a JCPenney / Sears -type value, or are they more expensive? Does anyone know?

thanks,

Hi sloane:blowkiss:. That is a very good idea concerning the, "One Tuff Babe" jeans. The jeans along with her beautiful teeth may be the two things that help to identify Princess Lavender.

Lion

Although I am still perusing web pages I did find this 2002 entry:
". . .New York-based manufacturer Catton Apparel Group, exclusive licensee for the OTB Jeanswear brand within the boys' infant, toddler and 4 to 7 categories, is broadening its reach to include a girls' line within these same size categories. According to vp of sales Andrea Pecora, the girls' line, slated for release this spring, will follow closely on the heels of its cutting-edge junior counterpart, One Tuff Babe--produced by parent company Mobile Eight Apparel Corp. (212.695.6343) ...
Golden, CO-based TARE7, parent company of the Airwalk, ripzone USA and ALPHANUMERIC brands,. . ."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb3127/is_200210/ai_n7836031

This is a total assumption, but I'm thinking the "One Tuff Babe" jeans are something that would be sold at JC Penney, or Maurices or similar stores (depending on your area). I'm thinking they're similar to l.e.i. jeans that are available at Penney's.

Keep in mind though, she could have got the jeans from a multitude of places other than the store itself (an older sister, a friend, or a second-hand store - we have one in our area that resells "gently used" Juniors clothing).

I'm not sure if that helps us or not. Going by the jeans she seems to be an average American girl - in that she's not wearing $200 jeans or anything too high-end.

1693750_s1_i1.jpg
This pair of crop jeans is from OTB One Tuff Babe. These are stretch denim. They are capri pants and come with a scarf style belt that is paisley. They are a size 3/4 and measurements are waist 28" (will stretch to about 32") and inseam 20". They have a distressed look.
$24.99

TEXAS STORES for One Tuff Babe Jeanswear

AAFES

BODY SHOP & BODY CENTRAL

BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY (in Kilgore)

CRAIG'S

DILLARD'S (in Kilgore)

DROYDEN'S

GADZOOKS, INC.

GALYANS DIST., CENTER

GART SPORTS CO.

GOODY'S INC.

J.C. PENNEY COMPANY, INC. (in Kilgore)

JUST KIDS

KOHL'S DEPARTMENT STORES

LEVINES DEPT. STORE

LORD & TAYLOR

MERVYN'S CALIFORNIA

STAGE STORES INC.

THE DUNLAP COMPANY

UNION FASHION

V-NAME IT INC.

Pennsylvania Stores

Aafes

Aspen Casuals

Bang Bang Boutique

Body Shop & Body Central

Bon-ton

Boscovs

Burlington Coat Factory

Charming Shoppes

City Blue

Cohoes

Connections

Crooks Clothing Co.

Deb Shops Inc.

Dunham's Department Store

Elder-beerman

Ellens

House Of Bargains, Inc.

J.c. Penney Company, Inc.

Kohl's Department Stores

Lord & Taylor

Luxy Inc.

Mr. Charles

Newmans

Olymia Sports, Inc.

Ross Stores, Inc.

Rue 21

Sunrise Buying

The Winner

Urban Outfitters

Wilson's

Wilson's Stores

:woohoo: Ok, you guys are officially FABULOUS! You work hard, fast and as a team! It's like you are all great friends, though I doubt many of you have even met!

Richandfamous, thank you for sending all that info. to the authorities! It has now also been sent to the lead whose case this actually is, as well as another state-wide investigative agency. They were impressed with the possible match as well! It was also sent to a multi-state (Southern ones) information sharing service for LE, because Kilgore Princess Doe was found relatively close to the border with LA. That way LE will see this case's stats and the facial reconstruction in many states.
But don't worry, credit will go where credit is due!!!!

Way to go,
sloane

Help! Did we ever know exactly where she was found?
I wonder because Vanessa and family lived in LA before they moved to Erie PA! Perhaps Vanessa ran away to someone she knows from LA and met with disaster close by in TX!

THANK YOU docwho3, aj1020, and richandfamous for the great research you took the time to do re: the OTB jeans. I knew they were common, but I didn't know just HOW MANY places sold them! Yikes! Obviously they could have been purchased at any of DOZENS of stores across the country, including thrift shops. That doesn't help narrow things down much, does it?
Darn! Suggestions?

I didn't see a separate thread for Vanessa Schultz so I figured I'd come here to share that when I got my mail today I immediately noticed a picture of Vanessa on the back page of a "Shop Wise" flier. The photo is in one of those "Have You Seen Me?" ads from 1-800-THE-LOST (missingkids dot com). I am in the DC metro area.

I didn't see a separate thread for Vanessa Schultz so I figured I'd come here to share that when I got my mail today I immediately noticed a picture of Vanessa on the back page of a "Shop Wise" flier. The photo is in one of those "Have You Seen Me?" ads from 1-800-THE-LOST (missingkids dot com). I am in the DC metro area.

I got the same thing on a quickie flyer in the mail today. I was stunned to see it...

MG

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties