GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The end of this month marks the one year anniversary of the death and discovery of precious "Princess Lavender." Thank you to all of you who are attempting to aid in the search for her identity...everything helps.

warmly,

I'm not sure if anyone had answered this post or not. I didn't see any reply so I thought I'd answer it to let you know that Jacquelyn Mohan was ruled out as being Princess Lav. They compared their dentals and it wasn't a match.

Here is a source that shows that their dental records were compared:
http://s10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t22778.htm

How sure are they regarding the date of death? Could this be Roxanne? Sorry if this has already been brought up I admittedly have not read the entire thread.

How sure are they regarding the date of death? Could this be Roxanne? Sorry if this has already been brought up I admittedly have not read the entire thread.

Hi Spazkat:). Some time ago we thought that Princess Lavender might possibly be Roxanne. Dentals showed that they are not. The date of Princess Lavender's death is accurate. She was found burned but most liekly with fresh tissue within where the terrible flames didn't destroy everything. This made determining the TOD pretty simple. She had only been murdered and burned the night before or early morning prior to being found. Princess Lavender has become special to us, yet we care about dear Roxy's fate as well. Though there are some marked similarities, the two are not the same.

Lion

Today marks the bittersweet one-year anniversary of the day Princess Lavender was discovered near Kilgore, TX. It's so strange to me that there can be so many clues that science (and sleuthing!) can provide, and yet, we/they still don't have her identity. It floors me how people can just be "lost..."
Thank you to all who have put forth such great effort in this case and much of your personal time, energies, expertise, experiences, and sometimes even money as well. You are kind and deserve a pat on the back, at the very least.

with gratitude,

I see several faces here that I have seen in the last few days on a couple of threads I have been 'working' on....how do you all keep up with so many???????

I see several faces here that I have seen in the last few days on a couple of threads I have been 'working' on....how do you all keep up with so many???????

And, I see you working on several cases at the same time, too, silly rabbit:blowkiss:. You are so dedicated and I admire your compassion and determination, friend.

Lion

Today marks the bittersweet one-year anniversary of the day Princess Lavender was discovered near Kilgore, TX. It's so strange to me that there can be so many clues that science (and sleuthing!) can provide, and yet, we/they still don't have her identity. It floors me how people can just be "lost..."
Thank you to all who have put forth such great effort in this case and much of your personal time, energies, expertise, experiences, and sometimes even money as well. You are kind and deserve a pat on the back, at the very least.

with gratitude,

Hi dear sloane:blowkiss:. I have thought as you do many times. And, then on the other hand I know there are so many ways for a person to disappear whether they are alive or dead. But, when LE, medical examiners, forensicss experts, media, and citizens like us work patiently, sometimes we do find the answers.

Rest in peace lovely Princess Lavender. This anniversary is one that none of us would have chosen for you.

Lion

Angel4Alpha,
and everyone...
"your" Brittany Ramsey has since been submitted to the TX invstgtr's. to be looked into as a possible match to Princess Lavender. THANK YOU for your efforts and for posting her...

warmly,

Thinking of you this Holiday Season.
girl4.jpg

richandfamous,

Just yesterday I was wondering if Erie police had completely ruled Vanessa Schultz out. The facial struture is closer to Vanessa than any others I've seen. Amazing similarities. Like you, I also believe this is her.

Thanks for bumping this up.

richandfamous,

Just yesterday I was wondering if Erie police had completely ruled Vanessa Schultz out. The facial struture is closer to Vanessa than any others I've seen. Amazing similarities. Like you, I also believe this is her.

Thanks for bumping this up.

I never saw any official word from any LE agency that it wasn't her.
I am in touch with some of her relatives and they also believe it could be her. They have asked for information about the Kilgore Doe and the possibility that it might be her but was told by LE that they couldn't release any info to that particular relative. It's still a possibility to me until the cops come out and say it isn't Vanessa! jmo

I never saw any official word from any LE agency that it wasn't her.
I am in touch with some of her relatives and they also believe it could be her. They have asked for information about the Kilgore Doe and the possibility that it might be her but was told by LE that they couldn't release any info to that particular relative. It's still a possibility to me until the cops come out and say it isn't Vanessa! jmo

richandfamous,

If it's not Vanessa I wish the Erie police would officially state it. She will remain a high possibility to me, also! When Vanessa was first posted as a match, my mouth dropped. Dealing with artists reconstructions will usually produce some similarities, but this one is just so remarkable.

Not sure if this will help any of you fellow sleuthers, but i'm about 99% positive I found Alexis on MySpace. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=77116016

ETA- http://www.myspace.com/troypurser This could be Alexis's boyfriend's MySpace. It's currently set to private and I'm hoping he will add me so I can look at the rest of his profile.

I found her boyfriends myspace.. his headline says he loves Courtney? Guess she isnt with him in Houston.. Interesting

http://WWw.myspace.com/54571147

I was reading http://www.topix.net/forum/city/erie-pa/TQ9CLP0HG1TR6OM2H/p24

And the guy under the name jason wooward gave me the creeps. I looked up his myspace by his email addy..

check this out http://www.myspace.com/13620358

May just be someone trying to get attention.. but strange!

Shouldnt someone check into this?

Soonerbabie,

Thank you for posting that. He is REALLY creepy!!

According to locals that have posted their about Vanessa, she has not been officially ruled out as of yesterday.
Thanks , again.

A poster at SKM posted the following post regarding Vanessa. Take it at face value as it hasn't been verified as of yet.

BREAKING NEWS

At this time there is some breaking news in the search for Vanessa.

Around 8pm tonight my parents recieved a phone call from Mr. Schultz telling us that the FBI had contacted him. It's official. Vanessa has been found in Florida and is, at this moment, being extradited as we speak. From what i can say there was no other information and I'll keep you updated.

A poster at SKM posted the following post regarding Vanessa. Take it at face value as it hasn't been verified as of yet.

That was from Jay her friend. He pm'd me and told me the same thing. I asked him to notify me right away with any additional information he receives. If it's confirmed, this is wonderful news that she is alive.

It sure would be great news. I've got my fingers crossed!

That was from Jay her friend. He pm'd me and told me the same thing. I asked him to notify me right away with any additional information he receives. If it's confirmed, this is wonderful news that she is alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back