GUILTY TX - Kilgore, 'Lavender Doe' WhtFem 483UFTX, 17-25, in woods, burned, Oct'06 - Dana Dodd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Btw, does anyone have any kind of link to this story from AMW? I haven't even seen this story yet! I haven't been able to find it on the AMW or Jessie Foster sites, nor in any articles so far...if someone can post some kind of link here, I would be soooo appreciative!!

Thank you!! -sloane

7829204_BG2.jpg
hotcase539(a).jpg
hotcase539(b).jpg

just thought to place this here, amber has been missing for 4 yrs. could this be her? she was handed over to a man named " california " but left with a man named james gordan from her moms house he told police he left her with " california " police discovered he is in prison in alabama but they didn't get to many details from him, the fact that she was in the hands of two different men makes me feel one if not both of them know what happened to her, I feel she met with foul play, I have searched endlessly and can't find anything on her, like the type of clothing she had on, name of jeans ect. unless she changed her idenity it will be very difficult in finding out for sure.

CHAPEL HILL, Tenn. - Almost four years, a Maury County girl disappeared without a trace.
It's hard for Amber Cates' family to imagine almost four years have passed since the last time anyone has seen her.
Sunday was her 20th birthday.
At 16, Cates was originally considered a runaway, but as time passed authorities felt something had happened to her.
Her sister Brenda James had legal custody of her when she went to her mother's house for a visit.
According to police, she left her mother's house with James Gordon.
Gordon said he left Amber Cates in the company of man known as California.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=7829204&ClientType=Printable

ok, I talked to the captain in the cid department concerning amber cates, the blond headed girl in comparison to the kilgore remains, they have also taken a look at this one a while back and have confirmed that it isn't amber, amber didn't have any of her baby teeth, the kilgore remains still had some of the baby teeth present when the remains were found. some new info on amber according to a man that is in a alabama prison for drug charges, told the investigator that if he were looking for amber that he would look in atlanta? so since he was involved in drug trafficing amber could have most likely been traded off in the cruel world of prostitution in atlanta. her hair even though was blond at one time, her natural color is brown to light brown. my gut feeling is that amber could most likely still be alive but being controlled by a bunch of no good drug heads, if she is deceased, then her remains could still be unknown or even on the doenetwork and we just haven't run across them just yet, I have already gone thru the tennessee jane does and there is no match there, no timeline matches, so I will be looking for atlanta jane does and even alabama.

Dannyodie, who told you that Princess Lavender still had some of her baby teeth present when she was recovered? That is unusual, and this is the first that I heard of this. Thanks in advance.

Lion

Lion, I was wondering the same thing. Right now I'm just totally confused about Princess Lavender's dentals :waitasec:

Dannyodie, who told you that Princess Lavender still had some of her baby teeth present when she was recovered? That is unusual, and this is the first that I heard of this. Thanks in advance.

Lion

I'd also like to know. It seems if true, this would have been a very important detail to release to the public. How many girls in that age range would still have baby teeth????

Yes, it sure would have StillHoping. And, it has been reported that Princess Lavender had perfect, straight, white teeth so having retained deciduous (baby) teeth doesn't work. At this point we are not completely sure if Princess Lavender's teeth were perfect because they were capped or if they were naturally perfect. But, having some retained baby teeth would put a real wrench into this whole thing. I really need to know how to get the facts concerning this because it just sounds so contradictory.

Lion

I went to the tx dps site and have a phone number to call. I will call tomorrow and see if I can find out whether or not Princess Lavender had any retained baby teeth. If I can get that question answered I will then ask whether or not her teeth were capped.

Lion

Thank you so much for doing this Lion! It will be good to know for certain what's up.

I went to the tx dps site and have a phone number to call. I will call tomorrow and see if I can find out whether or not Princess Lavender had any retained baby teeth. If I can get that question answered I will then ask whether or not her teeth were capped.

Lion

OK, this came in an email from Jessie Foster's mom and NOTHING has been confirmed but thought I'd post what she has sent out.
ETA: I also want to point out that the information on Princess Lavender is still up at the TXMPCH website here: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/UnidentifiedDetails.asp?id=U0611002

This is an email I received today:

FYI The Jane Doe in Kilgore has been ID.
from San Antonio TX.
That give us hope

Nothing is confirmed and as a matter of fact, when I called the Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse, they did not hear that she was ID'ed yet. HOWEVER, there are 2 reasons this may be: 1) they may not be giving this info out yet because they may have to still inform the family or 2) it may be something they are not disclosing yet for the sake of the investigation.
Even though, I probably shouldn't...no, I really shouldn't be sending this, but I have way too many people waiting, as we are, to hear ANY news.
So, UNCONFIRMED as of this minute: Jane Doe from Kilgore is NOT Jessie.
God Bless you all, Glendene.
www.jessiefoster.ca

I think Jessie's mom may be mistaken about Princess Lavender being ID'd and that she was from San Antonio. There was a female UID that was found in San Antonio, Texas last May & was identified recently as Martina Trevino Alderete, 33, of San Antonio. I think Jessie's mom may have confused the two cases. The UID found in San Antonio, TX was "Jane Doe" with a butterfly tattoo.

You can see her information in this article: http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=15c7648c-4179-4d36-bc31-ea33d3ea08f3

I dont think Jessie or Lindsay are Princess Lavender either.

How about this one? She is from Texas and it says she may have dyed her hair red/blonde also - same age range/height also

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: February 9 or 11, 2006 from Abilene, Taylor County, Texas
Classification: Endangered Runaway
Date Of Birth: June 11, 1990
Height: 5'1"-5'2"
Weight: 90-115 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Small scar on bridge of nose; small scar on side of left ankle; brown dime-size birth mark on left side of navel. Both ears have usual piercing; in addition one ear has another piercing in top & other ear has another piercing in middle. Jacky may have cut & colored her hair to a reddish blonde color. Light complexion.
Clothing: Pink spaghetti strap pajama top & pink/gray striped pajama bottoms. No shoes.
Jewelry: Jacky usually wears small hoops or studs.
AKA: Jacky, Jacky Blu, Blu
Case Number: NCMC1041674; TDPSR0704008

http://www.nampn.org/cases/davenport_jacky.html photo at link - didnt want to post here since the board has been having trouble.
Answering my own inquiry - it cant be jacky - shes been found safe
(thankfully)according to charleyproject
Davenport, 15, ran away from her Abilene, Texas home on February 9, 2006. She was found safe in February 2008.

Unconfirmed report says body found in Texas not missing Kamloops women
Feb, 14 2008 - 8:40 AM

KAMLOOPS/CKNW(AM980) - Unconfirmed reports are the body of young woman found in Kilgour, is not that of a Kamloops woman missing for almost two years.

The mother of 21 year old Jessica Foster of Kamloops, Glendene Grant says the body of a woman found badly burned on a stretch of highway in Texas is not her daughter.
“I got an e-mail from the woman from Texas and she says that her detectives told her that the girl is from San Antonio. I'm pretty relieved and then of course I’m totally dismayed for the family of this girl."

More at link: http://www.cknw.com/news/news_local...0110923aPBIny&wids=410&gi=1&gm=news_local.cfm

I emailed Jessie Foster's mom Glendene the other day and let her know that she may have mixed up the 2 cases. One being Kilgore "Jane Doe" (Princess Lavender) and the other being San Antonio "Jane Doe" with the butterfly tattoo. She emailed back and acknowledged that she may have indeed have the two cases mixed up and she stressed that the reports were "unconfirmed" that Kilgore "Jane Doe" was not Jessie.

RKnowley, thank you the clarification and the updates:). I hope and pray that Jessie is found and that Princess Lavender is soon identified.

Lion

Lion

is princess lavender the uid that I placed as a side by side comparison with the blond headed girl amber cates? if she is, then that information came from a le offical that i talked to in amber cates home town. he mentioned that they had been looking thru the doenetwork as well and told me that they thought that they might have found her in kilgore texas as uid. he said after talking to the forensic team there they told him that the remains still had a few baby teeth, unless they are talking about another set of uid that i didn't see on the texas remains thru the doenetwork.

Can you find the link for the side by side? I wouldn't know where to look, and my dial-up works very slow making research and looking up links go slowly. Thanks Dannyodie:).

Lion

IN BRIEF
Homicide probe hasn't ruled out B.C. woman

The Canadian Press

February 15, 2008

Kamloops -- A Texas investigator tasked with identifying a body found along a highway in the state says police have not ruled out the possibility that it could be a missing British Columbia woman.

Despite reports to the contrary, Lieutenant Mike Claxton said, the charred remains, which were found in the fall of 2006, still have not been identified.

Lt. Claxton said he received DNA samples Wednesday from Glendene Grant, the mother of 21-year-old Jessica Foster of Kamloops.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080215.BCBRIEFS15-3/TPStory/National

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back