Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if family or girlfriend, but I’m getting an odd commune-type vibe among the ladies. Just moo and all that, but I would not be surprised to also see a trafficking component to this. (Not the kids.) Mr. Davila seems to have a grip on these girls somehow. Again, moo.

RBBM

Someone mentioned he has Charles Manson's eyes above. Guess he's like Manson in other ways as well!

JMVHO.

Okay, Torres was with 2 other women when she was arrested for stealing the razors. Is this the confusion?

Woman linked to 8-month-old's disappearance allegedly stole razors from dollar store

[....]

The affidavit said the two other women Torres was with got out of the vehicle and the three of them pushed and kicked the employee. The employee had called 911 and while Torres and the two women were driving away, the employee got the number of the license plate.

[....]

How old is this cousin?

This is the newest update ( nothing really new) but does clarify things a bit.
Here's everything we know about baby King Jay Davila's disappearance

See mugshot gallery!!!!! :eek:

—-

Noting “Leon Creek” for reference from older article re: baby bottle:

“A spokesperson for the San Antonio Fire Department said five San Antonio fire personnel were called to assist police in their search of the scene. They said they have their rescue team and boat on standby, should police need to access Leon Creek.

Authorities were seen focusing their attention on a portion of Leon Creek, and law enforcement officials had what appeared to be two law enforcement K-9s searching the area.“

Discovery of baby bottle prompts search of Rodriguez Park, family of kidnapped baby says
JANUARY 6, 2019

Last edited:

—-

“A spokesperson for the San Antonio Fire Department said five San Antonio fire personnel were called to assist police in their search of the scene. They said they have their rescue team and boat on standby, should police need to access Leon Creek.

Authorities were seen focusing their attention on a portion of Leon Creek, and law enforcement officials had what appeared to be two law enforcement K-9s searching the area.“

Discovery of baby bottle prompts search of Rodriguez Park, family of kidnapped baby says
JANUARY 6, 2019

Oh, boy . . . hoping and praying for a positive ending, but not looking good . . .

This is the newest update ( nothing really new) but does clarify things a bit.

view

It's crazy that one of the other moms of Chris Davilas kids also staunchly defends him and how great a father he is. I wonder if his mom did something to the baby (on purpose or not) and he tried to cover for her (along with his cousin). I would be curious to know what his mother's criminal record might show. I think very best case there was an accident (because then no one was intentionally hurting that sweet baby) and they were so scared it looked like something intentional they covered instead of calling for help. Unfortunately, I do not think this will end up even close to an accident. I do think the police chief was giving the family a last chance to speak up and come clean. We have seen these cases before where multiple family members knew a child was being tortured (Jovonie Ochoa) and said nothing, that I will never understand

It is not inconceivable that cover ups occur, even if not directly a participant in the murder.

Here’s an example:

Girlfriend confesses to helping father cover up the murder of Malik Drummond

—-

IF King was not deceased for a long time then I suppose it’s possible him being on the phone with her during the abduction might have been intended to fool her as well.

I believe the article listed her age as being 45 years old. She shoplifted razors. It was probably because she really needed to shave. I highly doubt it was for anything nefarious like chopping some coke up.

I didn’t want to mention this, but “lumber supplier”, does he have access to a wood chipper? Hard to type this (this came up in Jessica’s case with some locals in a bar, conversation ended up in a big argument—-very sore spot, just sayin).

Where did he get his wood or whatever, do deliveries, etc. Making a note to go back to when exactly his employment was there, company info etc, etc.

ETA:
My mind is going to some really bad places here...

Lumber/Wood, axe, meth...is dismemberment a possibility here? Maybe I’m overthinking all this. There is nothing to indicate potential dismemberment at this moment (or is there)?

(Was recently discussing the relationship between meth and dismemberment that @DexterMorgan noted in the @bakersfield3 threads.)

As @swanniee11 asked, when was the last time he was actually seen alive?

—-

ETA: thinking more about the potential dismemberment aspect, may be less likely due to his size BUT if an attempt to possibly conceal identity, not be found...

Last edited:
The father called police moments after the abduction, police said. But as investigators questioned the father they immediately noticed discrepancies in his story.

McManus said Friday night that police believe the father knows the woman who took the baby and that the abduction was planned.

The vehicle was later found at Elmer and Arvil near Rodriguez Park, but the child was not inside.

McManus said that the mother and father are estranged from one another. Investigators believe the child is in danger because of the way the child went missing.

Police are asking anyone with information about Davila's abduction to call 911.

"We're asking anyone, if they know where that child is or if they have that child to call 911 and turn that baby back in to the mother," McManus said Friday. "If you don't do that, then you may very well implicate yourself into this kidnapping."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...earch-for-missing-13510661.php#photo-16728687
It sounds like since they are calling it a kidnapping they feel the baby was in the car when it was taken, even if it is a conspiracy and the dad planned for the woman to take her. If they thought the baby wasn't in the car to start with I would think they would just say she was missing. Of course the is MOO

I believe I read he is a forklift operator at a lumber yard.

Have they searched this lumber yard, I’m sure they have...is this current or past employment, etc, etc, tia. How far is this lumber yard from the house, etc, etc.

One would think duh how obvious, but we’ve seen it before, disposal at worksite: Perp in Beverly Carter’s case, Chris Watts...

Yes, these child cases are so very hard. I followed Darnell Gray's case and I had the same feeling then. It was just a convoluted story that made no sense. Of course, it turned out to be the caregiver. I watched Hania Augilar's case from afar, but another senseless, brutal crime also. :mad:

I hope and pray this may be the exception to the rule, but if not, please let this little baby boy be found, his suffering ended, and justice served swiftly to the animals who may have harmed him.
:(

I was thinking about this, Darnell, and how iirc LE didn’t implicate anyone while he was missing even though IMO it was obviously BS—-point is they never came out and said/confirmed “BS” like they did here. I suppose it was due to the different circumstances (“staged kidnapping”), moo.

——
Another thing about Darnell, and so many other cases like this that we see the child is often dead before it is known that they are missing:

“After investigating, police later learned that the boy was likely missing hours before the woman called police, and their investigative efforts led them to his body.“

(Reference source re: Darnell:
Boy, 4, from Chicago found dead in Missouri )

Last edited:

—-

JANUARY 6, 2019
Oh boy! He looks like one nasty dude! I wonder if people won't say much because they're afraid of him and possibly his affiliates.

It sounds like since they are calling it a kidnapping they feel the baby was in the car when it was taken, even if it is a conspiracy and the dad planned for the woman to take her. If they thought the baby wasn't in the car to start with I would think they would just say she was missing. Of course the is MOO

They have now said baby King wasn’t in the car and this was all staged to cover up foul play, quotes upstream.

Exactly why it is amazing why so many women having so many children with this piece of work.

A hopeful scenario would be that he passed King off to another of his kids’ mothers, but then why the conspiracy? Yeah eliminating that unfortunately, and I’m sure they’ve all been interviewed, just thinking out loud.

“While McManus didn't speak directly as to whether authorities believe King Jay is still alive, he said, "Ask yourself why someone would concoct such a story."“

I don’t think that’s the case. During yesterday’s press conference, the police captain stated LE didn’t believe there was ever a baby in the car during the alleged kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow