Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See mugshot gallery!!!!! :eek:

—-

Noting “Leon Creek” for reference from older article re: baby bottle:

“A spokesperson for the San Antonio Fire Department said five San Antonio fire personnel were called to assist police in their search of the scene. They said they have their rescue team and boat on standby, should police need to access Leon Creek.

Authorities were seen focusing their attention on a portion of Leon Creek, and law enforcement officials had what appeared to be two law enforcement K-9s searching the area.“

Discovery of baby bottle prompts search of Rodriguez Park, family of kidnapped baby says
JANUARY 6, 2019

Davila%20mugshot%20compilation_1546976821928.jpg_17148737_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

:eek: They had to blur out his neck tat...

Wow. It seems like there are an incredible number of people who have potential knowledge of what happened to this child. I pray that people keep talking and reporting what they suspect. I don’t have a great feeling that we will get a positive outcome here, but Baby King needs to be found.

IMO.

(For reference, I think there might be a case I’m thinking of but can’t remember, @katydid23 might recall)

"The couple apparently gave their son, Brandon, Jr., to two accused drug dealers, Stephen and Melissa Lynch, and only tried to make the adoption official months later. Brandon Riggs wrote from prison that, “At the time, we were in no way capable of caring for a newborn, let alone a newborn with medical complications.” He called the Lynches “good people, good parents.” Nonetheless, San Diego authorities arrested 26-year-old Anna Marie on October 13th, and court documents show that she admitted to receiving the money and drugs in exchange for the child. The boy, who is now two years old, has been taken into protective care."

Methadone Baby Sold to Drug Dealers (For Drugs) | The Fix

Methadone Baby Sold to Drug Dealers (For Drugs)

The alleged price for a baby was $13,000, a second-hand car and 50 Oxy pills.

"The couple apparently gave their son, Brandon, Jr., to two accused drug dealers, Stephen and Melissa Lynch, and only tried to make the adoption official months later. Brandon Riggs wrote from prison that, “At the time, we were in no way capable of caring for a newborn, let alone a newborn with medical complications.” He called the Lynches “good people, good parents.” Nonetheless, San Diego authorities arrested 26-year-old Anna Marie on October 13th, and court documents show that she admitted to receiving the money and drugs in exchange for the child. The boy, who is now two years old, has been taken into protective care."

Methadone Baby Sold to Drug Dealers (For Drugs) | The Fix

Methadone Baby Sold to Drug Dealers (For Drugs)

The alleged price for a baby was $13,000, a second-hand car and 50 Oxy pills.

(That’s my girl, thanks Katy.)

Maybe the past women are defending him because he is clearly the spawn of Satan and yet, out on bail. He isn't locked up enough for any of them to speak freely. I 100% believe Kings mom knows and is in on it, though. He has black eyes, like a shark. Soulless. And terrifying. It's always so hard for me to imagine bent a baby who just wants to smile but probably lives crying and in pain, so often. Sadly, I am sure he's gone. In my opinion, no hope he's alive.

(O/T, Still 4 pages behind (tempted to read backwards) but yes mpnola, that’s what is so scary about domestic abuse, one refrains from calling the cops at the time because they know “he’s just going to get out the next day and when they do, they are going to be even MORe maaaaaaaad....”

(I say this from experience, unfortunately.) )

Wow. It seems like there are an incredible number of people who have potential knowledge of what happened to this child. I pray that people keep talking and reporting what they suspect. I don’t have a great feeling that we will get a positive outcome here, but Baby King needs to be found.

IMO.

“It seems like there are an incredible number of people who have potential knowledge of what happened to this child.”

Right!!!

There’s got to be a break soon, I feel it coming. Someone’s going to break imo.

I sure hope they are able to get some information out of her, though I doubt it.

I’m optimistic. LE has got to be sick and tired of this. I bet they’re not being as nice as Agent Tammy giving back rubs, moo.

As usual, would love to be a fly on the wall in the interrogating room. I can see and almost hear that clock ticking right now just as it was in the Watts videos...tick...tick...these people are going down, I can feel it, moo. My hope and guess is that someone will come clean tonight, if not already, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum