TX TX - Krislyn Gibson, 35, & Sidney Taylor, 35, Austin, 2 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FWIW, I spoke yesterday afternoon with a producer of one of the local Austin area news stations. He was friendly and we spoke briefly about our mutual acquaintance. He seemed genuinely curious about why I had reached out to his station, especially as I'm from out of state. Here is the part I feel odd about posting as I don't know what (if anything) it means: As soon as we started conversing about this news story, our conversation hit the proverbial brick wall and to me, it appeared that he couldn't end the call soon enough. Cagey is the only term that comes to mind. I am sure he's a very busy guy and might very well have just been put off by the fact I was taking up his time, while not having anything in terms of information to offer him. He thanked me for my interest again and that was it. Awkward! Sorry, but I don't think I was of any help!!

FWIW, I spoke yesterday afternoon with a producer of one of the local Austin area news stations. He was friendly and we spoke briefly about our mutual acquaintance. He seemed genuinely curious about why I had reached out to his station, especially as I'm from out of state. Here is the part I feel odd about posting as I don't know what (if anything) it means: As soon as we started conversing about this news story, our conversation hit the proverbial brick wall and to me, it appeared that he couldn't end the call soon enough. Cagey is the only term that comes to mind. I am sure he's a very busy guy and might very well have just been put off by the fact I was taking up his time, while not having anything in terms of information to offer him. He thanked me for my interest again and that was it. Awkward! Sorry, but I don't think I was of any help!!

"Cagey" seems to be the theme here. IMO.

It's a missing person's discussion thread. Any news about bodies found in the area who may be the ones missing in this thread is excellent information.
If it comes from MSM or LE it is not considered rumor. If it is not the person (s) on this thread then it could be pertinent to a different case in these forums.
As with the Link I posted up thread re Michael Calvert, it could be helpful in that case as well.

MOO

Well thanks for trying - we appreciate you!!

I'm new to Websleuths, but did come across this story randomly on social media and was intrigued. Thank you all because this is exactly the type of discussion I was looking for. I have a few questions for anyone that may have answers. First, have they released the name of the nightclub they went to after they left the Urban Music Festival? Secondly, have they given the name of the friend or location of his/her house they were staying in? Further, did they ever give the specific location of where the car was abandoned besides "midtown Houston?" I know there are a myriad or reasons the police wouldn't release this info, particularly if they feel doing so would impede their investigation. However, the downside to withholding this info is that it makes it more difficult for the public to assist in solving this case. Finally, has there been any mention of this possibly being a hate crime? Kidnapping seems unlikely unless they have some financial resources that haven't been mentioned for ransom. I Pray they are found safe, and those responsible are brought to justice if foul play is involved.

I'm new to Websleuths, but did come across this story randomly on social media and was intrigued. Thank you all because this is exactly the type of discussion I was looking for. I have a few questions for anyone that may have answers. First, have they released the name of the nightclub they went to after they left the Urban Music Festival? Secondly, have they given the name of the friend or location of his/her house they were staying in? Further, did they ever give the specific location of where the car was abandoned besides "midtown Houston?" I know there are a myriad or reasons the police wouldn't release this info, particularly if they feel doing so would impede their investigation. However, the downside to withholding this info is that it makes it more difficult for the public to assist in solving this case. Finally, has there been any mention of this possibly being a hate crime? Kidnapping seems unlikely unless they have some financial resources that haven't been mentioned for ransom. I Pray they are found safe, and those responsible are brought to justice if foul play is involved.

The answer to all your questions, IMO, is NO.

Oh and Welcome!
:welcome3:

Welcome MAC.......glad you joined Websleuths!!

Thank you for trying! You did help, and more importantly, you care. I don't understand the reluctance and/or lack of support out of Austin. The media, in Houston, has been trying to keep the story going, but there hasn't been much more, if any, new information released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back