TX TX - Krislyn Gibson, 35, & Sidney Taylor, 35, Austin, 2 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am thinking they were abducted in Austin, murdered and the perps dumped the car in Houston. They are not alive, they are not the kind of people who would abandon their children and families. So incredibly sad. Such a senseless and devastating loss. I doubt anyone will ever be arrested either.

I would imagine the cops are pulling surveillance videos from any locations they can in order to try and get images of these two as well as who parked the car in Houston. As we all know, many of those cameras tape over themselves after a certain amount of time, sometimes in as little as 24 hours. If they can obtain enough footage, they may be able to literally track the vehicle from where they were last seen to where it was parked. Reviewing all of that video is going to take awhile, as is gathering it up from all the different locations. Some businesses will want a subpoena, and some won't. All of that paper pushing takes time.

I doubt that the cops have any indication that this couple simply ran off together and are out there eating fancy dinners, going to movies and checking into motels. If they had evidence of that, they would at least tell the family members. I suspect this is going to be some kind of a random crime such as a carjacking and robbery. Also, it's possible they ran across someone who needed a ride to Houston and their car was commandeered during the drive back home, that's how it ended up there. Possibly they met a couple, male and female, and offered to give them a lift to Houston. Maybe somebody pretending to be down on their luck walked up to them at a gas station and asked for a ride, I don't know.

I think they probably left Austin and headed back home, but something happened along that long stretch of highway that hasn't been pieced together yet. It just so happens that the individual(s) who took their car just happened to be heading in the same direction.

The only problem with the theory of them leaving Austin to head back to Houston is, why do so after leaving a club early Saturday morning and leaving all their belongings behind at the "friends" house they were allegedly staying with? WHO is the friend and what did they have to say about them before they left to go to a club?....so MANY unanswered questions.

Latest news I've been able to find comes from The Houston Chronicle. The car was parked 3 blocks from a bus station with the keys still inside. There were traces of blood in the car. The club they went to was called The Landing Strip. They were heard from at 3:08 am the morning they disappeared. The friend phoned to check up on them, obviously wondering where they were. Sunny told the friend:"Let me call y'all back, man. Let me show these people how to start this fire," As of April 23, the police had still not reviewed the security camera tapes from the nightclub, which I find mind bogglingly strange.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Vanished-Families-of-pair-missing-three-weeks-7305888.php#photo-9889784

Latest news I've been able to find comes from The Houston Chronicle. The car was parked 3 blocks from a bus station with the keys still inside. There were traces of blood in the car. The club they went to was called The Landing Strip. They were heard from at 3:08 am the morning they disappeared. The friend phoned to check up on them, obviously wondering where they were. Sunny told the friend:"Let me call y'all back, man. Let me show these people how to start this fire," As of April 23, the police had still not reviewed the security camera tapes from the nightclub, which I find mind bogglingly strange.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Vanished-Families-of-pair-missing-three-weeks-7305888.php#photo-9889784

Strange. Most of the article is gone. Or is it me??

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...ilies-of-pair-missing-three-weeks-7305888.php

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2016/04/06/couple-travel-to-austin-and-go-missing/

UPDATE 4/24/16 – In an April 23 article by the Houston Chronicle they report, “Traces of blood were also found inside the vehicle, according to sources familiar with the investigation.” We have also learned that a friend has come forward and talked with the Chronicle to say that Sidney and Krislyn were going to the Landing Strip, an Austin gentlemen’s club. The friend called to check on them at 3:08 a.m. and Sidney said, “Let me call y’all back, man. Let me show these people how to start this fire.” Sidney never called back nor did he answer his phone when he was called back.

The Chronicle also spoke with the manager of the Landing Strip. He stated he personally didn’t know if Sidney or Krislyn were there but they did have a security camera footage on. According to the manager no law enforcement has come by to pick up the footage, and it will begin to record over the old footage starting Monday. This is important information and could show if Krislyn or Sidney had met up with anyone or were with anyone that night. If this is the case and the video has not been picked up, what is law enforcement waiting for? This footage could crack the case wide open.

I do not think so, jmo, the Houston Homicide Division has been investigating and Texas Equusearch devoted their resources to search, TES acts on info from LE. IMO, LE suspects foul play.

A lot has come to light (Houston Chronicle article, for example) since I made the statement that I thought they ran off together. I have since changed my mind.

Well, I wonder if they checked the tapes at the strip club? Monday has come and gone. I wonder if they found any evidence in the car? I'm surprised his wife hasn't discussed this with the press. I'm totally confused on this one.

Definitely a head scratcher. Very little info. Very little public outcry for info. WTH??

A longtime friend, who asked not to be identified out of concern for his safety, told the Chronicle the pair was going out to he Landing Strip, an Austin gentlemen's club and called to check on them at 3:08 a.m..

"Let me call y'all back, man. Let me show these people how to start this fire," Taylor said, according to the friend.

Taylor never called back. When the friend tried to reach him again later, he got no answer. The manager of The Landing Strip said he does not know if Taylor and Gibson were there that night but said investigators are welcome to review security camera footage. But they'll need to hurry, he said - the system automatically will start recording over the old footage beginning Monday.

As for Ware, she has tried to stay strong, even as a Texas Ranger earlier this week came to her home to take DNA swabs from inside her mouth. It was protocol, the ranger told her, just in case.
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new....php?t=860f9a72d0438d9cbb&cmpid=email-premium

Let's see here........on one hand we have the manager of the nightclub saying the cops could have the video but haven't asked for it, and on the other hand we have his mother saying a Texas Ranger came by to get a mouth swab from her...........okay. So we know the cops are involved, but not involved enough to care about a video from the place the two were last known to be. What does that mean ?

I'd say it means that maybe they have proof of life from somewhere other than the nightclub, but why they would't have asked for the video and reviewed it during the 3 weeks since this couple went missing is beyond me,

I've followed a few cases the Texas Rangers have been involved with, and in every one of them there is basically an information blackout. It's not that the media doesn't try to get answers, it's that the rangers don't return phone calls. Most of the time though, when the rangers resurface suddenly and make a reappearance, somebody ends up in handcuffs shortly thereafter. They take the term "tight lipped", to a whole new level.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back