TX TX - Krislyn Gibson, 35, & Sidney Taylor, 35, Austin, 2 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just read this from the first thread and all I really have to offer is "wow". Very odd circumstances around this case. His car was found with the keys inside? Somehow this seems personal, and not random at all. It also seems VERY unusual his wife would not be heard from, pleading for the safe return of the father of her children. :thinking:

Just read this from the first thread and all I really have to offer is "wow". Very odd circumstances around this case. His car was found with the keys inside? Somehow this seems personal, and not random at all. It also seems VERY unusual his wife would not be heard from, pleading for the safe return of the father of her children. :thinking:
I totally agree. My hinky meter has gone off since the get go towards certain individual(s).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/crime-law/womans-head-found-in-bastrop-county/nrQXz/

Justice of the Peace Donna Thomson said Texas Rangers and Bastrop County sheriff’s investigators, aided by cadaver dogs, found the woman’s head Sunday near where her body was found May 12.

The woman’s body was missing its skull and arms when it was found in the woods behind Berdoll’s Pecan Candy & Gift Company, about a mile east of the Travis/Bastrop county line...

Thomson said the woman’s skull has been taken to the medical examiner’s office, where it will undergo testing to determine the woman’s ethnicity. She said investigators are resubmitting DNA evidence to the state’s database in hopes of finding a match.

Hi. Former Texan here. Believe they went to party following club closure hence "bonfire." Bar Bands in college often had parties after at campgrounds. People were under influence and wanted girlfriend so they killed Sidney then raped and murdered Kristen. Criminals had no knowledge couple was from Houston and took their car there because they the criminals were from there. Folks go back and forth daily between cities. Stole cell phones stopping at bear creek park (I've been there) back on way into Houston maybe selling cell phones for drugs? As for blood in car - who's DNA was it? Both? Or just one? Think they were in car leaving, stopped and Sidney killed then removed from car. Hence I suspect just his DNA. Suspect(s) got in car and drive towards Houston raping and killing Kristen enroute. Stopped at bear creek (been there) to trade phone for drugs? It's on way in from Austin.

LE knows what is up and is tight lipped and quietly gathering evidence.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I saw that posted here. I always call BS on that, because more often than not, the cases that say that are rarely solved. I keep seeing that on the Missy Bevers thread as well. "They know who did it! They just can't arrest yet!"

Right..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back