Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I noticed TM's FB posts were from an Android. Maybe he's got a phone on him? Do we know if he was unemployed? Surely he couldn't get very far on cash alone, unless he's got bank or credit cards. Even in a Hyundai, that's a long time to drive and a lot of gas. Plus, three people to feed.

I'm just hoping the powers-that-be at least have him on their radar somehow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, I noticed TM's FB posts were from an Android. Maybe he's got a phone on him? Do we know if he was unemployed? Surely he couldn't get very far on cash alone, unless he's got bank or credit cards. Even in a Hyundai, that's a long time to drive and a lot of gas. Plus, three people to feed.

I'm just hoping the powers-that-be at least have him on their radar somehow.

I wonder how he is getting money. Other posters have thought he bought, fixed up and sold cars so he might have been paid in cash a lot of the time. Maybe he saved up a lot. Surely he isn't using any cards in his or Tonyas name or they would have found him by now.

Does anyone know if Amber Alerts are routinely issued to state park offices? I'd think that would be the first place TM would go. That's what Joseph Edward Duncan III did in 2005. Except that it's freezing out there, and I find it unlikely he's equipped for remote camping.

Does anyone know if Amber Alerts are routinely issued to state park offices? I'd think that would be the first place TM would go. That's what Joseph Edward Duncan III did in 2005. Except that it's freezing out there, and I find it unlikely he's equipped for remote camping.

Do you mean in CO?

More disturbing details about his past violence and a little more detail about the relationships and car.

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/man-who-allegedly-took-round-rock-sisters-has-violent-past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"He is evil, he's sadistically evil,” said Pascha Atchison.

That description from Atchison came as she shared the stories of abuse suffered by her niece, Kerrie Lynn Filipski.

"She was hung by her wrists, on the pipes inside the apartment, and he had beat her with a baseball bat,” said Atchison.

When Kerrie died in 2012, from an overdose, Attempted Murder of charges against Miles were dropped. Anger about that, has now turned into fear for Atchison.

"Oh my god, I'm afraid he is going to do what he did to my niece to them because they are so young and they can’t fight for themselves,” said Atchison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More disturbing details about his past violence and a little more detail about the relationships and car.http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/man-who-allegedly-took-round-rock-sisters-has-violent-pastSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My God. Oh, Jesus...........if you've been here since yesterday, you know these names. "He is evil, he's sadistically evil,” said Pascha Atchison.That description from Atchison came as she shared the stories of abuse suffered by her niece, Kerrie Lynn Filipski."She was hung by her wrists, on the pipes inside the apartment, and he had beat her with a baseball bat,” said Atchison.When Kerrie died in 2012, from an overdose, Attempted Murder of charges against Miles were dropped. Anger about that, has now turned into fear for Atchison.

I am truly horrified. These poor girls! Looking at their ages, my first thought was maybe she and TM went to high school together but their individual locations do not match. Here's is an interesting article about Tonya, names are the same and ages match plus explains her flair for cooking: http://www.mysanantonio.com/food/article/Cooking-living-with-passion-4660427.php
Tonya led a very full life. I wonder what made her change careers? She is educated and passionate about life. I will say it again, she is the complete opposite of this scum. I thought maybe they went to school or worked together young; a false sense of security that made her not google her former acquaintance? I do not know just a guess. I think the nursing school situation was very stressful and may have clouded her judgment when picking a roommate. Panic set in. She was a lovely mother. I am so sad by all of this. I wonder if one of her girls alerted to her that this guy was leering or doing something else that made them feel uncomfortable and she asked him to leave. I feel so bad for Tonya and her girls.

Yes, from what I have seen that is her.

My God. Oh, Jesus...........if you've been here since yesterday, you know these names. "He is evil, he's sadistically evil,” said Pascha Atchison.That description from Atchison came as she shared the stories of abuse suffered by her niece, Kerrie Lynn Filipski."She was hung by her wrists, on the pipes inside the apartment, and he had beat her with a baseball bat,” said Atchison.When Kerrie died in 2012, from an overdose, Attempted Murder of charges against Miles were dropped. Anger about that, has now turned into fear for Atchison.

Also from the article:
The gray sedan that Miles may have left in was registered to Bates and her boyfriend. It was reportedly spotted in northern New Mexico. There's concern Miles has ditched the car, altered the appearance of the girls, and may be heading now to California where he has family.

I've been on a break from WS, though I've been keeping up on different cases. This case really caught me, and I had to get back here. This case is eerily similar to the case with the mom's boyfriend who became enamored of her 14 year old daughter, killed the mom, and took the daughter across the country to California where they were found by an observant passerby. Anyone remember that case?

My gut says that this TM goes after what he wants. He wanted Tonya's daughter after meeting her when she was with her father. He worked his way into Tonya's good graces, and then he took what he wanted. IF he is as skilled a sociopath/psychopath/narcissist as he seems to be, he likely groomed the daughter and convinced her he was wonderful. If Tonya's oldest daughter was starting to go though the throes of early adolescence, she may have been willing to talk with him about her mother, confide in him, and he groomed her that way. I have such a sinking, horrible feeling about this whole situation, and I pray they are found quickly.

One of his posts (from Sept) he shares a car, and says it will make someone a nice first car. and Tonya gave that post a thumb's up. Was he making promises about cars for the oldest daughter? Convincing them he was going to take care of them?

The car he left in is in Tonya and her boyfriend's names, based on the most recent article. Ugh.

There are not enough curse words in my sailor-esque mouth for this guy. LET THEM GO!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As much as I want to believe otherwise, I don't think that this story will have a good ending. I would love to be proved wrong.

"Possible sightings have occurred in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico" (taken from one of the previous posts, I cannot find which one right now; sorry)

Is there any possibility this sick b****tard might try to smuggle the girls into Mexico? I am guessing with the media coverage currently going on this might be almost impossible but who knows what goes on in this person's mind.

My other question is: does the USA have an extradition agreement with Mexico for criminal cases like this?

Anyone gone back to his FB page? He's getting some angry/grumpy emojis (sorry, I'm too old) on his posts. From what I've seen so far, some local but others not.....

"Possible sightings have occurred in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico" (taken from one of the previous posts, I cannot find which one right now; sorry)

Is there any possibility this sick b****tard might try to smuggle the girls into Mexico? I am guessing with the media coverage currently going on this might be almost impossible but who knows what goes on in this person's mind.

My other question is: does the USA have an extradition agreement with Mexico for criminal cases like this?

https://internationalextraditionblo...co-extradition-treaty-with-the-united-states/

Do you mean in CO?
Looking at the direction he may have traveled -- the possible sightings in south Colorado. The whole nation is looking for him. The woods makes sense to me.

Some of his FB photos seemed to show him in rural settings, so maybe he's comfortable in the woods. People can hide out at campsites for periods of time with little to no interruptions, especially in vast state parks. If I were responsible for disseminating alerts, I'd make sure every state park and every state park official and ranger had copies posted and continually updated.

I've been on a break from WS, though I've been keeping up on different cases. This case really caught me, and I had to get back here. This case is eerily similar to the case with the mom's boyfriend who became enamored of her 14 year old daughter, killed the mom, and took the daughter across the country to California where they were found by an observant passerby. Anyone remember that case?

My gut says that this TM goes after what he wants. He wanted Tonya's daughter after meeting her when she was with her father. He worked his way into Tonya's good graces, and then he took what he wanted. IF he is as skilled a sociopath/psychopath/narcissist as he seems to be, he likely groomed the daughter and convinced her he was wonderful. If Tonya's oldest daughter was starting to go though the throes of early adolescence, she may have been willing to talk with him about her mother, confide in him, and he groomed her that way. I have such a sinking, horrible feeling about this whole situation, and I pray they are found quickly.

One of his posts (from Sept) he shares a car, and says it will make someone a nice first car. and Tonya gave that post a thumb's up. Was he making promises about cars for the oldest daughter? Convincing them he was going to take care of them?

The car he left in is in Tonya and her boyfriend's names, based on the most recent article. Ugh.

I fear the same thing. Especially when the news report mentioned that while Lulu went to school, Lili was being homeschooled. So Lili could possibly have been alone with TM while Tonya was at work and until Lulu was back from school again. Potentially lots of opportunity to "groom" Lili. Lulu's expression in some of these photos breaks my heart.
I really don't understand how TM was released when his victim died. Shouldn't that have been more reason to prosecute him? I'll have to reread the accounts of the situation later since I may have missed some explanation to make sense of what looks like an utter travesty.

We talked a lot about that possibility in the Elizabeth Thomas case. He wouldn't have to smuggle them. From Texas all he would have to do is drove over in one spot. And he went days before they were reported missing, right? So he had a lot of time and no one on the border would've had reason to BOLO.

Terrifying. I try not to think what those girls could be going through. I want to believe they can survived be but this is one of the most dangerous kidnap persons we've seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper