TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! As always, thanks so much for your time and info
Much love and respect ;)

How do we know that Lina's mother has not spoken with law enforcement through an FBI interpreter?
Law enforcement has absolutely no obligation to inform us.

As the search for missing 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil enters its second week, the FBI has identified an 18-minute gap from the time she was last seen on video until her family noticed she was no longer on the playground at their gated apartment complex.

FBI seeks help in case of missing girl

FBI is basically saying the same thing....

Mom is 24.
Dad is 26 Born 1995

8211070d-ed16-414c-8ac0-3802e62ce501-Lina_3.jpg

This image is from Texas in 2019
41e994a5-52bf-4fda-ab0c-c54d851e017c-Lina_1.jpg

exclusive-mothers-message-for-missing-daughter

"We all have the same pain, it doesn't matter that I am from Afghanistan, I have a different culture, different religion.

What we have in common is the pain of motherhood as a human, is the same as all people," says Zarmeena Sardar Khil, Lina’s mother. (Translated from Pashto)

I was invited into their home to talk with Zarmeena and her husband, Riaz. While respecting their cultural beliefs about women being videotaped, she talks to me off-camera. Through an interpreter, she shares her pain. 6 weeks after she last saw her child, in a park at her family's apartment complex.

“I was on the scene when she disappeared. Why didn't I do more for her not to be out of sight," says Zarmeena. “FBI and police are involved and they didn't find anything. Inside she is feeling very sad, sorrowful and she may go crazy without her.”

Zarmeena is only 24 and she is 4 months pregnant. Her family moved from Afghanistan to the United States, in hopes of a safer life. But that all changed the day Lina went missing.

“I am missing my child, I cannot forget her and it is affecting me a lot and my other child who is coming to this world," says Zarmeena.

EXCLUSIVE: Mothers message for missing daughter

Per Yami Virgin on FB: Mother has been talking with authorities.

Ah...this makes me so sad. Such a young family, coming here in hopes of a better life. What a devastating thing to experience (at all,) but the circumstances make this especially horrific to me. I cannot even begin to imagine the hell they are trying to survive right now.

The image from 2019 definitely confirms that she is not a 3 year old child. I don't think that actually matters, but maybe people will stop asking. She looks like a genuinely happy and loved child in these pictures. It's just all too sad.

Last edited:
while I wish I could have seen mom answering the questions so I could have the face to go with my prayers, I respect her attempt to do this interview while still observing her beliefs.

Where is Lina?

while I wish I could have seen mom answering the questions so I could have the face to go with my prayers, I respect her attempt to do this interview while still observing her beliefs.

Where is Lina?

I am watching the FB questions video with the reporter. She said the mother wears a burka. I don't believe we would be able to see her face even if she appeared in the video. I understand what you mean, though. I almost have a picture of her face in my head, just to know who I am thinking of.

I'm thankful the reporter facilitated the interview, however tricky. I'm glad to at least hear her voice. I wonder how scary it was for mom to do this interview?

Ah...this makes me so sad. Such a young family, coming here in hopes of a better life. What a devastating thing to experience (at all,) but the circumstances make is especially horrific to me. I cannot even begin to imagine the hell they are trying to survive right now.

The image from 2019 definitely confirms that she is not a 3 year old child. I don't think that actually matters, but maybe people will stop asking. She looks like a genuinely happy and loved child in these pictures. It's just all too sad.

Actually, I think she is very close to the age reported.
Parents were married in 2017.
Her baby pictures were on the dad's Facebook are all time-stamped 2018. (Her dad's FB used to be public)
The earliest picture of her is time stamped May 20, 2018. She is several months old. (See attached file. Screenshot from YouTube video referenced)
There were numerous time-stamped pictures, not just one.
There is a picture of her time-stamped from August 2018, where she is sitting erect.

Ironically, this picture is from the summer of 2021

451b8ff2-fd20-41f9-a79e-8283be11a937-271592588_10217336058268449_6783058487114269325_n.jpg

Although she looks younger in the above image, Lina had shorter hair until fairly recently. ( A completely natural and normal occurrence. Babies aren't born with long hair..LOL It takes a few years)

Although she might look one year old here, her hair indicates it has been growing for some time.

I agree she looks older in many picture, but it could be her hair style etc. Hair pulled back taut makes people look older. It makes the forehead look larger. Bangs and messier hair make people look younger.

We also don't have video of her for height comparison etc. Images are discussed here:

Attachments

• Lina Sardar Khil - Discussion with Ezat - YouTube (11).png
    Lina Sardar Khil - Discussion with Ezat - YouTube (11).png
    292 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Actually, I think she is very close to the age reported.
Parents were married in 2017.
Her baby pictures were on the dad's Facebook are all time-stamped 2018. (Her dad's FB used to be public)
The earliest picture of her is time stamped May 20, 2018. She is several months old.
There were numerous time-stamped pictures, not just one.
There is a picture of her time-stamped from August 2018, where she is sitting erect.

Ironically, this picture is from the summer of 2021

451b8ff2-fd20-41f9-a79e-8283be11a937-271592588_10217336058268449_6783058487114269325_n.jpg

Although she looks younger in the above image, Lina had shorter hair until fairly recently. It apparently took a few years for her hair to get long!
Although she might look one year old here, her hair indicates it has been growing for some time.

I agree she looks older, in many picture, but it could be her hair style etc. Pulled back hair makes people look older. Bangs make people look younger. We also don't have video of her for height comparison etc. Images are discussed here:

The reporter said her birthday is in February and she is about to be 4. If that were true, she would have to be around 1 years old in the 2019 picture. That just isn't a 1 year old child IMO. But, I really don't think it matters truly. Saying she is whatever age isn't going to find her faster. I thought maybe people would let it go if they saw the pictures, form their own opinion, and drop it. I don't have access to any time stamped pictures, he fathers facebook, etc. In the end, I don't think it matters. But I also don't think it helps to keep talking about her age. (I apologize for even mentioning it.) Out of respect for the situation, I'm going to not mention it again. I just hope she is found and soon.

The reporter said her birthday is in February and she is about to be 4. If that were true, she would have to be around 1 years old in the 2019 picture. That just isn't a 1 year old child IMO. But, I really don't think it matters truly. Saying she is whatever age isn't going to find her faster. I thought maybe people would let it go if they saw the pictures, form their own opinion, and drop it. I don't have access to any time stamped pictures, he fathers facebook, etc. In the end, I don't think it matters. But I also don't think it helps to keep talking about her age. (I apologize for even mentioning it.) Out of respect for the situation, I'm going to not mention it again. I just hope she is found and soon.

A time-stamped picture is attached to the previous post. It is a screenshot from approved YouTube video. See attached file at bottom of post linked. 292 KB

TX - TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

A time-stamped picture is attached to the previous post. It is a screenshot from YouTube. See attached file at bottom of post linked.

TX - TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2
A time-stamped picture is attached to the previous post. It is a screenshot from YouTube. See attached file at bottom of post linked. 292 KB

Yes, I am aware of the photo. Thanks. (That's not her father's name on the post?) I am not taking the info. provided by the person in the video as fact, personally. But, I think the important thing is that the news is attempting to keep her picture, name, story in the forefront. I worry that the story is dying off and I'm happy to see the reporting talking and sharing her image. Whatever age she may or may not be.

Yes, I am aware of the photo. Thanks. (That's not her father's name on the post?) I am not taking the info. provided by the person in the video as fact, personally. But, I think the important thing is that the news is attempting to keep her picture, name, story in the forefront. I worry that the story is dying off and I'm happy to see the reporting talking and sharing her image. Whatever age she may or may not be.
Mangal is a salutation or tribal name.
I see lots of American people on FB use their last name first or their maiden name or nicknames etc.

vilified. Lina's mom wears a burka and the other mothers wear burka, is it possible Lina trailed after a figure in a burka, believing it was her mother? The other children reporting nothing because figures in burkas are the norm?

How easily could a child be lured by a woman, saying your mom asked me to get you....

And how easy to dupe a child into compliance. Your mom said I could have you.

It might explain no scream, no scuffle. Simply led away...

I wonder where LE is presently focusing their search/resources.

Oh, that sweet Lina can be found. Every child precious. She is unequivocally beautiful....

JMO

vilified. Lina's mom wears a burka and the other mothers wear burka, is it possible Lina trailed after a figure in a burka, believing it was her mother? The other children reporting nothing because figures in burkas are the norm?
JMO
Snipped for focused reply. I don't think so, as wouldn't the other children would have said (mistakenly) that Lina went with her mother, or that Lina went with a woman?

I speculate it wasn't a woman who removed her from the premises, and it was someone she knew.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Snipped for focused reply. I don't think so, as wouldn't the other children would have said (mistakenly) that Lina went with her mother, or that Lina went with a woman?

I speculate it wasn't a woman who removed her from the premises, and it was someone she knew.

BBM

There is no evidence for that.

There was an 18 minute window, she wasn't seen with other children at some point. If someone (man or woman) took her, the children wouldn't have known.

"The young mother is so distraught she worries for the life of her unborn child, but she says she still holds out hope that Lina is alive."

“We didn't harm anybody we say to this person return our child and in return we will give you whatever you want this is a pain that will not end till we find her," she added.

"This Sunday at 9:00 am at O.P. Schnabel Park they will be searching for Lina. If you would like to help out, you can join the search group in the park’s parking lot right at 9:00 am."

"The young mother is so distraught she worries for the life of her unborn child, but she says she still holds out hope that Lina is alive."

“We didn't harm anybody we say to this person return our child and in return we will give you whatever you want this is a pain that will not end till we find her," she added.

"This Sunday at 9:00 am at O.P. Schnabel Park they will be searching for Lina. If you would like to help out, you can join the search group in the park’s parking lot right at 9:00 am."

This link for tonight's video Exclusive: The mother of missing 3 year-old Lina Khil shares a message for her child

There are several publicized cases where men have worn Burkas so they wouldn’t be noticed. Here’s one example. This guy got caught but there are accounts of terrorists who’ve worn burkas when in public and successfully avoided detection for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th.../04/suspect-burqa-counter-terror-restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966