TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family, volunteers continue search for Lina Sardar Khil

By Lauren Kendrick San Antonio
UPDATED 7:00 AM CT Feb. 17, 2022 PUBLISHED 8:45 PM CT Feb. 16, 2022
SAN ANTONIO — Riaz Sardar Khil shows the button he proudly wears near and dear to his heart with a picture of his little girl, Lina Sardar Khil. The 3-year-old went missing near her home in San Antonio in December.

Speaking through a translator, the desperate father spoke about their search.

“We came here at 9 a.m. and have been walking around searching to see if we find anything to lead to Lina,” Riaz said.

Riaz searched the greenbelt, looking for anything that would give them a clue as to where Lina could be.

“Since Lina disappeared, it’s been a long time and every day our pain is increasing, not decreasing. Her mother is missing her child and always crying and in bad shape. To keep us hopeful and motivated, we are now fasting,” Riaz said.

The family won’t eat or drink anything during the day until Lina is found. It’s part of their religion to fast during this difficult time.

Pamela Allen is the founder of Eagle’s Flight, an advocacy group that provides support for families in crisis. She’s been right by Riaz and the family's side, helping to search for Lina.

“We’re not going to give up hope. We are praying, all of us collectively praying for Lina, her safety and her safe return into her father’s arms,” Pamela Allen said.

Allen has worked with other families of missing children in the past and says she feels for them.

“What’s really great about having Lina’s father with us is that when we see things, he’s able to look and let us know if it’s something that is of interest,” Allen said.

The San Antonio Police Department and the FBI are working Lina’s case to find her. The desperate father said his only request is to pray for Lina and to get her back home safely.

“This button is always on my chest and near to my heart," Riaz said. "She was my sweetest daughter and she was my heart, so that’s why it will always be on this spot until we find Lina."

Video at link

Lina's father says that, as part of their religion, the family is fasting, and won't eat or drink during the day until Lina is found. Since the mother is pregnant, I hope that fasting, especially not having anything to drink during the day, is safe for her and the baby.

Reward up to $170,000 for missing girl, Lina Sardar Khil | kens5.com

SAN ANTONIO — The reward for the missing 3-year-old San Antonio girl, Lina Sardar Khil, has been increased to a whopping $170,000. The Islamic Center of San Antonio made the announcement by sharing a post on its Facebook page on Wednesday night.

"Everyone please join us in praying for Lina’s safe return to her family. Below is an update on the reward," the post said.

The Islamic Center of San Antonio is now offering $150,000 and San Antonio Crime Stoppers is offering $20,000 – which adds to a grand total of $170,000.

Do we know if there are any area dump and whether they have been searched or not?
To the best of my knowledge, landfills were not checked. The media has been following every search.
I wanted them checked. I often think of Baby Gabriel. I remember when they checked the landfill for Baby Gabriel. It was weeks after he disappeared. He was never found.

To the best of my knowledge, landfills were not checked. The media has been following every search.
I wanted them checked. I often think of Baby Gabriel. I remember when they checked the landfill for Baby Gabriel. It was weeks after he disappeared. He was never found.

I think it may be time to check them.

I didn't follow the baby Gabriel case, but if they waited weeks, then they waited too long.

Which link is that? I didn't see that even though I looked for

You quoted this link twice.

Speaking through a translator:

“Since Lina disappeared, it’s been a long time and every day our pain is increasing, not decreasing. Her mother is missing her child and always crying and in bad shape. To keep us hopeful and motivated, we are now fasting,” Riaz said.

The family won’t eat or drink anything during the day until Lina is found. It’s part of their religion to fast during this difficult time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You quoted the link twice.

Speaking through a translator:

Where does it say they break the fast at night and can eat and drink,? That's what I was referring to!!! Guess we're to assume they can eat and drink at night?

Where does it say they break the fast at night and can eat and drink,? That's what I was referring to!!! Guess we're to assume they can eat and drink at night?
Respectfully, I think "during the day" is self-explanatory.

He certainly didn't say we are fasting 24 hours a day.

Also, Islam clearly exempts fasting in Ramadan [holy month] during sickness, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.

Perceptions and practices of fasting in Ramadan during pregnancy

<modsnip>

I've been thinking about a post I read the other day, that Lina may be nearby.
Did they search with dogs in immediate surrounding areas too?
They lost her scent in the first search, but maybe someone carried her. Would the dogs be able to detect that?

I just hope someone is hiding her and she can come home soon :(

<modsnip>

I've been thinking about a post I read the other day, that Lina may be nearby.
Did they search with dogs in immediate surrounding areas too?
They lost her scent in the first search, but maybe someone carried her. Would the dogs be able to detect that?

I just hope someone is hiding her and she can come home soon :(
People are constantly shedding the particles that scent dogs detect; a person being carried would still shed those particles. A small portion of those particles might land on the person carrying her instead of on the ground, but the scent dogs would still be able to track her.

People are constantly shedding the particles that scent dogs detect; a person being carried would still shed those particles. A small portion of those particles might land on the person carrying her instead of on the ground, but the scent dogs would still be able to track her.
More likely she was put in a vehicle then :(

Dear Lina's been missing just days shy of 2 months!!

I'm beginning to think that this abduction may have been similar to Alabama's Kamile 'Cupcake' McKinney-- also 3. She was last seen playing outside with other children at a large complex. Her abductors were a couple, a man and woman that enticed her to their van with candy. Nobody heard anything-- Cupcake probably didn't think she was in danger.

Timeline of Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's kidnapping, murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member