TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lina's been missing just days shy of 2 months!!

I'm beginning to think that this abduction may have been similar to Alabama's Kamile 'Cupcake' McKinney-- also 3. She was last seen playing outside with other children at a large complex. Her abductors were a couple, a man and woman that enticed her to their van with candy. Nobody heard anything-- Cupcake probably didn't think she was in danger.

Timeline of Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's kidnapping, murder
That was a sickening case. They killed Cupcake for no reason. A child that young wouldn't even have been able to provide enough information to lead LE to the abductors.
If she had been found alive, LE would have put far fewer resources into finding the abductors, so the perps might have even gotten away with the abduction.

Last edited:
Dear Lina's been missing just days shy of 2 months!!

I'm beginning to think that this abduction may have been similar to Alabama's Kamile 'Cupcake' McKinney-- also 3. She was last seen playing outside with other children at a large complex. Her abductors were a couple, a man and woman that enticed her to their van with candy. Nobody heard anything-- Cupcake probably didn't think she was in danger.

Timeline of Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's kidnapping, murder
Sadly, I’ve thought this since the moment I laid eyes on this case. I was so hoping to be wrong.

Tomorrow will be Lina's birthday party. A few searchers invited me to attend, but I can't go because I have to work. Our County Clerk graciously gave me her Lina button. She wears it everywhere, but she said she had more at her office. (I hope she does)

Attachments

• Lina Button.jpg
    Lina Button.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 37
That was a sickening case. They killed Cupcake for no reason. A child that young wouldn't even have been able to provide enough information to lead LE to the abductors.
If she had been found alive, LE would have put far fewer resources into finding the abductors, so the perps might have even gotten away with the abduction.

Well, let's be honest, it was a senseless killing but it wasn't for "no reason" - they killed her and disposed of her because they feared her body held evidence of what they had done and they didn't want to get caught if she was recovered alive...same reason most kids taken for purposes of sexual assault are killed. Though, sometimes when children as young as three are taken for this purpose they die during the act of assault because they are so small, and sometimes they die because their killer has fantasized specifically about killing during the act of rape. So if a child dies as a result of sexually motivated abduction and murder, it's probably for a very self-serving reason that points to the motivation for the crime. It's extremely important for investigators to understand the likely reasons. JMO

Well, let's be honest, it was a senseless killing but it wasn't for "no reason" - they killed her and disposed of her because they feared her body held evidence of what they had done and they didn't want to get caught if she was recovered alive...same reason most kids taken for purposes of sexual assault are killed. Though, sometimes when children as young as three are taken for this purpose they die during the act of assault because they are so small, and sometimes they die because their killer has fantasized specifically about killing during the act of rape. So if a child dies as a result of sexually motivated abduction and murder, it's probably for a very self-serving reason that points to the motivation for the crime. It's extremely important for investigators to understand the likely reasons. JMO
Your post is sadly accurate.
Given the little I know about this crime, I would like to see grid searches in very close proximity to her home, and targeted (volunteer) searches of apartments with cadaver dogs in her complex. If anyone refuses to cooperate, they'd go one my short list. Where a child is concerned, everyone should do whatever it takes to find them, and cooperate.

Amateur opinion and speculation

FEB 20, 2022
Lina Sardar Khil's birthday, two months since she's been missing | kens5.com
Lina Sardar Khil's fourth birthday on Sunday coincides with the two-month mark since she disappeared from San Antonio's northwest side. A celebration is being held where she was last seen at the apartment complex where her family lives.

At 2 p.m. at the Villas Del Cabo apartments on Fredricksburg Road (north of Wurzbach Road), family and friends will gather to honor the little girl – just four days after the reward in her missing person's case grew to $170,000. Police said she disappeared from the playground on December 20.

[...]

Zack Briggs on Twitter
Today is Lina Sardar Khil's 4th birthday and it also happens to be 2 months since she went missing. Still no answers for the family. Today at 2 pm the community comes together once again. @KENS5
#kens5eyewitness

[URL='https://twitter.com/ZackBriggsNews/status/1495404061948104708']8:24 AM · Feb 20, 2022
·Twitter for Android[/URL]

Do we know where about the dogs lost Lina’s scent? Sorry if it’s been discussed and I missed it.
bbm
Thanks for bringing this up.

I've been looking for the post in the previous thread.
Thought someone had said the scent only went to the path behind the playground and into the parking lot ?
Also, have the other children at the playground with her been questioned yet ?
Sometimes children pick up on strangers around or Lina leaving with a family friend or relative ?
MOO.

Given the little I know about this crime, I would like to see grid searches in very close proximity to her home, and targeted (volunteer) searches of apartments with cadaver dogs in her complex. If anyone refuses to cooperate, they'd go one my short list. Where a child is concerned, everyone should do whatever it takes to find them, and cooperate.

Maybe this population of immigrants would welcome cooperation. However, in our country, I think we have seen time and time again that individual rights always come first.

Maybe this population of immigrants would welcome cooperation. However, in our country, I think we have seen time and time again that individual rights always come first.
When I first learned of this case and a very young child vanishing from a large apartment complex when other children were nearby, I truly expected a lockdown and strict door-to-door, resident search very similar to the case of 6 yr old Faye Swetlik. It seems until recently, the complex had been secured by closed gate entry whereas now the gate is left open full-time. MOO :eek:

TX - TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

FEB 20, 2022
Lina Sardar Khil's fourth birthday on Sunday coincides with the two-month mark since she disappeared from San Antonio's northwest side. A celebration is being held where she was last seen at the apartment complex where her family lives.

At 2 p.m. at the Villas Del Cabo apartments on Fredricksburg Road (north of Wurzbach Road), family and friends will gather to honor the little girl – just four days after the reward in her missing person's case grew to $170,000. Police said she disappeared from the playground on December 20.

[...]

Zack Briggs on Twitter
Today is Lina Sardar Khil's 4th birthday and it also happens to be 2 months since she went missing. Still no answers for the family. Today at 2 pm the community comes together once again. @KENS5
#kens5eyewitness

8:24 AM · Feb 20, 2022·Twitter for Android

Update - reward is now $250,000. From the same link:

"The Islamic Center of San Antonio confirmed that the reward has increased to $200,000; plus San Antonio Crime Stoppers also has a reward of $50,000 – which ends up being a total of $250,000."

Do these huge rewards ever bring results? I haven't seen any success with it, even though I think it is worth a try.

I think the Delphi Murders reward is up to 325k now. I am not sure it will ever be awarded to anyone.

Do these huge rewards ever bring results? I haven't seen any success with it, even though I think it is worth a try.

I think the Delphi Murders reward is up to 325k now. I am not sure it will ever be awarded to anyone.
There have been many reports over the years citing that rewards are good at keeping the story in the media and people talking which in itself has value. But no, reward monies seldom lead to the arrest and conviction of anybody responsible for the crime.

bbm
Thanks for bringing this up.

I've been looking for the post in the previous thread.
Thought someone had said the scent only went to the path behind the playground and into the parking lot ?
Also, have the other children at the playground with her been questioned yet ?
Sometimes children pick up on strangers around or Lina leaving with a family friend or relative ?
MOO.

Thanks. If true, I can only think that she was taken into a vehicle. Looking at the apartments and where the play area/parking lot is located I feel like this person had to have been there before. It doesn’t seem like a place that random cars would pass by IMHO. Extremely brazen as this could have been seen by anyone - although strangers might not have known what was taking place.
Amateur speculation only.

I pray everyday that this family’s suffering will end.

Thanks. If true, I can only think that she was taken into a vehicle. Looking at the apartments and where the play area/parking lot is located I feel like this person had to have been there before. It doesn’t seem like a place that random cars would pass by IMHO. Extremely brazen as this could have been seen by anyone - although strangers might not have known what was taking place.
Amateur speculation only.

I pray everyday that this family’s suffering will end.
I would like to know whether the playground was visible from the parking lot. Someone may have been parked and watching the kids for a while, possibly even on previous occasions. That would be less likely if there's no line of sight from the parking lot to the playground.

I would like to know whether the playground was visible from the parking lot. Someone may have been parked and watching the kids for a while, possibly even on previous occasions. That would be less likely if there's no line of sight from the parking lot to the playground.
Yes...There are steps leading up to the pavilion and the pavilion is next to the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog