TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose wondering which path is like wondering how old. Photos show her approximate height and weight, and she disappeared possibly into an apartment, and possibly into a parking lot.

Was there a door to door search in a neighbourhood? If so, that might be shades of the homeland.
Yes, there was a door to door search, but it was conducted the next day by the police. However, when the police arrived around 10:15 pm, they blocked entrance and exits and secured the complex.

OTOH...The police did not have search warrants....So, about all they could do was knock on doors and ask questions etc. I guess if someone seemed suspicious they made notes and are probably have them under surveillance.

ADMIN NOTE:

Discussing race, religion, politics is a violation of Websleuths TOS. Posts of that nature have been removed.

The next member to introduce politics, religion, or race into this discussion, unless they are facts that are known to be directly related to this case, will be placed on a permanent thread reply ban.

Does anyone remember the case where a little girl disappeared in a complex of townhouses, and where she was found buried in a green space nearby by a fence? The perp was a young man who lived alone in the same complex. I can't remember her name, nor where this happened.
I really fear this may be a similar scenario here. :(

That's what I fear too...

Does anyone remember the case where a little girl disappeared in a complex of townhouses, and where she was found buried in a green space nearby by a fence? The perp was a young man who lived alone in the same complex. I can't remember her name, nor where this happened.
It's driving me crazy because I thought of that one earlier and I can't remember the victim's name.

The killer kidnapped and murdered the victim in his home, which police searched (and missed the body).

He then snuck out late at night a day or two later and dumped the body in a wooded area nearby.

He slit his throat as police were moving in.

ETA: Thanks @PommyMommy

Faye Swetlik.

Faye Swetlik. :(

ADMIN NOTE:

Discussing race, religion, politics is a violation of Websleuths TOS. Posts of that nature have been removed.

The next member to introduce politics, religion, or race into this discussion, unless they are facts that are known to be directly related to this case, will be placed on a permanent thread reply ban.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know whether the mothers regularly met at that park at that time? Perhaps the person who abducted her walked by while the families were visiting?

There must be footage from shops on Frederisksburg Rd.

Does anyone know whether the mothers regularly met at that park at that time? Perhaps the person who abducted her walked by while the families were visiting?

There must be footage from shops on Frederisksburg Rd.

The play area is in the interior of the apartment complex. Cameras on Fredericksburg Rd would not be able to catch it.

The play area is in the interior of the apartment complex. Cameras on Fredericksburg Rd would not be able to catch it.

True. Two possibilities: the child was abducted into a neighbour's home, or the child was taken to a nearby vehicle. If the child was taken to one of the parking lots, access seems to be through Fredericksburg Road. Cameras around the time of abduction would be helpful. What exact time was the abduction? Reported at 7:15 PM, missing sometime between 5:00 - 6:00PM?

This reminds me of the little girl who was abducted from a playground a few months ago. Was that also in Texas? Anyone remember the name of the little girl - eating ice cream in the park, other people around, mom turned around for a minute and the child vanished?

The police did go door to door looking for her. IMO, she was taken by car from one of the parking areas. Surely there are cameras in the parking lots?

Snipped from article - "SAPD is joined by the FBI in the search for Lina, and McManus said yesterday that authorities were going door to door at the apartment complex."

Missing San Antonio 3-year-old's family believes she was abducted

This reminds me of the little girl who was abducted from a playground a few months ago. Was that also in Texas? Anyone remember the name of the little girl - eating ice cream in the park, other people around, mom turned around for a minute and the child vanished?
And what was the outcome?

A couple of things of note from the latest press conference.

"I want to make it clear that we are not treating this as an abduction right now. They (CARD) could provide resources that we don't have to assist us in this search. We are not treating it as an abduction right now. We are treating it as a missing person"

What does that leave? They could possibly believe she wandered off and got lost, or they suspect she's met with foul play.

Chief talking about the camera footage.

"We have not come across anything yet, that may help us, as far as the video goes"

I suspect they have something of note though.

I also wonder if the footage they've looked through so far shows no suspicious vehicles entering or leaving the apartments at that time, or they've already been ruled out. Hence why they're checking every vehicle in and out of the complex.

"They searched a number of areas in that wooded area"

I believe they think the perpetrator was possibly on foot and Lina is still in the complex or immediate surrounding areas.

Just my thoughts and opinions....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members