TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months is a short time. It was going downhill when she moved in. It's been going downhill for a long time.

In my experience, a change of management can cause apartments to absolutely tank quickly. Some management don't care about who lives there, they don't enforce any occupancy rules...among many other things. The culture can change very quickly. Even run down and aging apartment communities can still be relatively safe and have a good culture. New management can totally change that and apartments can become unsafe very quickly.

View of the outdoor area.

93da2b45be3f2abb6d8a9a9cb99768c1c-f847816818od-w1024_h768.jpg

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...icksburg-Rd_San-Antonio_TX_78240_M87975-92411
Then and now. You can also see the “pathways” leading from this area. Lina’s mother said she went down a pathway and disappeared. I wonder which one she took? Quite a few apartments overlook that area. The third photo I’ve posted shows one path that went around the corner and which has an entranceway to a building with apartments that overlook the park. Easy to watch her from a window, slip down to the entrance door and grab her as she walked by. Bring her up to your apartment.

Attachments

• 932FF58F-F22B-4D86-8CC1-84677B6118CE.jpeg
    932FF58F-F22B-4D86-8CC1-84677B6118CE.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 29CD5F54-7EF5-4B5F-96C8-A3952ABB000C.jpeg
    29CD5F54-7EF5-4B5F-96C8-A3952ABB000C.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 95
  • D3A007C4-813D-470E-A3A3-2F7496242D8C.jpeg
    D3A007C4-813D-470E-A3A3-2F7496242D8C.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
i get your suspicion, but it was a language barrier i think. they are refugees.
That’s my hope…language barrier or she has not taken the child to the doctor for a while because of language/cultural barriers she may have faced.

Usually it’s just because they rarely bother to take their kid to the doctor enough to know their height and weight.

Attachments

• Billboards share information about missing girl.png
    Billboards share information about missing girl.png
    526.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Billboards share information about missing girl 1.png
    Billboards share information about missing girl 1.png
    399.4 KB · Views: 20
Then and now. You can also see the “pathways” leading from this area. Lina’s mother said she went down a pathway and disappeared. I wonder which one she took? Quite a few apartments overlook that area. The third photo I’ve posted shows one path that went around the corner and which has an entranceway to a building with apartments that overlook the park. Easy to watch her from a window, slip down to the entrance door and grab her as she walked by. Bring her up to your apartment.
It doesn't make sense to me that Lina's mother saw her disappear down a pathway. Wouldn't she have went after Lina and brought her back? To be clear, I'm not throwing shade at Lina's mother; not at all, I just don't see her watching Lina disappear and then leaving the area - momentarily or otherwise - to come back and find her gone. If Lina disappeared down a path with her mother watching, Lina was already gone wasn't she? What am I missing? MOO

It doesn't make sense to me that Lina's mother saw her disappear down a pathway. Wouldn't she have went after Lina and brought her back? To be clear, I'm not throwing shade at Lina's mother; not at all, I just don't see her watching Lina disappear and then leaving the area - momentarily or otherwise - to come back and find her gone. If Lina disappeared down a path with her mother watching, Lina was already gone wasn't she? What am I missing? MOO

Just catching up, but it sounds like the mother stepped away for a minute(s), other parents and children were at the park, and the child ran down a pathway. There were no witnesses to what happened next. When the mother returned, the child was gone.

Just catching up, but it sounds like the mother stepped away for a minute(s), other parents and children were at the park, and the child ran down a pathway. There were no witnesses to what happened next. When the mother returned, the child was gone.
That would make sense but that's not the way it's being reported. MOO

San Antonio 3-year-old Lina Sardar Kihl still missing as of Wednesday morning
Kihl tells KENS that his wife was watching Lina at the playground when she made her way to nearby path and then disappeared. SAPD Chief William McManus said at a press conference yesterday that the wife left the playground area for a short time only to return to find her missing

Father of missing 3-year-old girl at center of AMBER Alert speaks to KENS
Khil said Lina's mother was watching her on the playground of their northwest-San Antonio complex when the little girl made her way to a nearby path and suddenly disappeared. Her mother thought she may have returned to their apartment unit, but when she didn't find her there either a search ensued.

I agree. Building on the possibility that the girl was lured (as opposed to grabbed), the perpetrator would need to speak her language.

There are several It might be worth going door to door again with a profile based on the following. Of course, no profile is absolute, but its a start:

- Afghan male at home at that time. Ages 15-55.

- Male in question also speaks the missing girls language. Afghanistan has several languages. Language is usually, but not always, associated with ethnicity. At a glance, the girl looks Tajik to me. But.... European appearances are fairly common in other groups too.

- Any inconsistencies regarding a male's previous contact with the girl, whether or not they were at school / work at the time are referred to a departmental lawyer and legally minded detective(s). If lawyer Oks it, detective cranks out warrant request.

- Search warrant requests are then faxed to a judge who has asked to be on emergency standby. Ideally, the warrants get signed and served Jimmy Johns fast.

Interesting thought - whether a child, aged 3-6, could be lured without speaking the same language as her abductor?

It would be easier for an abductor to use language to lure, but we've also heard the stories about luring with a puppy, candy, money, gifts, toys and so on.

Someone commented that age had been omitted from public announcements, this is still available (link)

1-1b2c522c41.jpg

I had commented that the FBI poster which came out today does not have her age. The Amber Alert is from Monday's police report. However, a neighbor said her age is between 5 and 6 and she was gonna contact police about it....So, we kinda don't know....:confused:

That would make sense but that's not the way it's being reported. MOO

San Antonio 3-year-old Lina Sardar Kihl still missing as of Wednesday morning
Kihl tells KENS that his wife was watching Lina at the playground when she made her way to nearby path and then disappeared. SAPD Chief William McManus said at a press conference yesterday that the wife left the playground area for a short time only to return to find her missing

Father of missing 3-year-old girl at center of AMBER Alert speaks to KENS
Khil said Lina's mother was watching her on the playground of their northwest-San Antonio complex when the little girl made her way to a nearby path and suddenly disappeared. Her mother thought she may have returned to their apartment unit, but when she didn't find her there either a search ensued.

So the mother was at the park with the child, the child went down a pathway, the mother did not immediately follow, and when she did she could not find the child? Is that more accurate?

Interesting thought - whether a child, aged 3-6, could be lured without speaking the same language as her abductor?

It would be easier for an abductor to use language to lure, but we've also heard the stories about luring with a puppy, candy, money, gifts, toys and so on.

Yes, I think it would be much easier to lure a child than an adult without speaking the same language. Children are very visual and responsive to gestures / non-verbal cues. They have to be when they’re still learning their own first language, never mind picking up any second languages.

Edit: also, if she has been living in a community with people who speak other languages, it’s reasonable to assume that they might all have become accustomed to, and comfortable with, day to day engagement that is more gesture based.

Last edited:

You would need to know a little bit of the language, but not much!

There is another Amber Alert in TX with three siblings and their father missing. Sure that's not what you heard?

AMBER ALERT - TX - Johnathan, 11, Lucas, 9, & Ariana Wright, 8, Hondo, 21 Dec 2021 *believed to be w/father* (websleuths.com)
There is another Amber Alert in TX with three siblings and their father missing. Sure that's not what you heard?

AMBER ALERT - TX - Johnathan, 11, Lucas, 9, & Ariana Wright, 8, Hondo, 21 Dec 2021 *believed to be w/father* (websleuths.com)
Yes, my apologies, I deleted my post.

I had commented that the FBI poster which came out today does not have her age. The Amber Alert is from Monday's police report. However, a neighbor said her age is between 5 and 6 and she was gonna contact police about it....So, we kinda don't know....:confused:
I keep seeing this repeated but unless I've missed it (which is definitely possible!) it's not in any MSM article I've read. Can you please link or share your source? Thank you. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel