TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Texas Girl Lina Khil, Speaking w/ Ezra On Lina's Age, ********, Family, Dress & More - YouTube

I just watched this in which a man that knows the father said that Lina is 5.
And that some of these refugees state their children to be younger than they actually are so they will get benefits for their children for a few years extra.

This video is quite good. The speaker, Ezat, is acquainted with Lina's father. He answers several questions that we have had:

As you mentioned, he thinks Lina is 5. Her younger sibling is a boy who Ezat believes is 3. The mother is 3 months pregnant.

Lina does not speak English.

Lina's father is a truck driver.

The family comes from the most remote province in Afghanistan. All of their extended family is still in Afghanistan.

Since almost all of the Afghans who were allowed to immigrate to the US were associated with the US government, the father would have worked for the US military or the US government in some capacity when in Afghanistan.

Ezat compared women in Afghan society to women in European society in the 5th century. He said to ask Lina's mother to speak in public would be (in his words) like asking a nun to wear a bikini. He said that it wouldn't be possible to expect her generation of women to assimilate into US society due to customs and lack of education. The next generation will assimilate.

Any new info?
No:(
No closer to finding little Lina...No clues
Ezat gives insight into customs etc

FBI needs info about Lina's whereabouts between 4:49 and 5:07...(Hope I have the time right)
I believe they have data leading up to 4:49 pm, but they aren't giving any details.

Maybe they have info that she was missing at 5:07??

I don't think San Antonio has worked so hard to find a missing child since Heidi Seeman in 1990. :(

Last edited:
Did any of the neighbors see anything suspicious? Any weird license plate?
No...Nothing....
The interview with Ezat is good and worth watching.

So is another show at the same YouTube channel, if you are interested in seeing more about the area where Lina disappeared.

There is an image of Lina in Afghanistan
Lina has another sibling who is younger
Lina's mother is about 3 months pregnant

Last edited:
My heart goes out to little Lina and her family at this terrible time. I can't even imagine the turmoil they are experiencing.

It is heartwarming to hear of the community support and help surrounding them.

May Lina be found safe somewhere and soon. There is always hope.

Allysa Tellez - KENS 5 on Twitter
HAPPENING TODAY: Search and Rescue SATX will be at Medical Center Field searching for 3-year-old Lina Sardar Khil. They're asking for volunteers. Here's some info if you'd like to help: #kens5eyewitness
7:09 AM · Dec 29, 2021·Twitter Web App

Dear @PommyMommy,

Thank you for the link to https://twitter.com/AllysaTellez/status/1476178661057318912. I will follow this twitter feed.

Hoping for good news today (I know we all are).

Attachments

• B9973E27-CB2B-4F76-94B8-1660B47E2D5B.jpeg
    B9973E27-CB2B-4F76-94B8-1660B47E2D5B.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 42
  • EE7A255E-6ED7-4CF3-83C3-0C1BCA58AE34.jpeg
    EE7A255E-6ED7-4CF3-83C3-0C1BCA58AE34.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 34
There are no hallways. Apartments are either on the first or second floor. I think Lina lived on the first floor. Ground floor units most than likely also have sliding patio doors.
In all the videos I've seen I haven't seen any benches or chairs. I may have missed them, but early on I wondered where the ladies sat while they watched their children.
There is one bench that can be seen in a newsclip when the father was at the play area.
If Mom was sitting on the bench or if she was watching Lina from a window, I believe the building that I marked with the x might be their apartment building. The entrance to this building is a little more than 40 ft from the play area as stated in several msm reports and if Mom was watching from either location, Lina would have walked around the corner on the path to reach that entrance and would be out of sight. There is also a parking lot that could be reached by walking along that same path in a closed area between buildings.

Attachments

• C88A4E89-F329-41B6-869F-137D693A2755.jpeg
    C88A4E89-F329-41B6-869F-137D693A2755.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 9A3919C0-2E21-4598-99B7-1269A0F14EB9.jpeg
    9A3919C0-2E21-4598-99B7-1269A0F14EB9.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 67
  • C8721CEA-3049-46B3-B04F-FF55CEABF8AC.jpeg
    C8721CEA-3049-46B3-B04F-FF55CEABF8AC.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 53
I wonder if something specific has brought them here to search or merely because it’s a large acreage near where she was last seen.
Is SATX part of the SAPD? I was wondering the same thing. Is there a specific reason they are searching this area. The reports are that it's two miles from the apartments Lina went missing from.

I wonder - would they allow the public/volunteers to help if they thought they would find something there?

Or maybe they would regardless just because of the size of the area?

It just doesn't seem to be the norm to allow the public to search too with a lot of the missing persons cases I've followed. I just wonder how they decide whether to allow that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmb9201