TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you - well apparently LE is on it!
I just watched a clip of a search where the father was participating. It mentioned he is out of work. Do we know what type of work he, or the mother do? (Looking for any connection)

BTW, are there any other children? Were they playing with Lina prior to her disappearance, or any neighbor kids?

amateur opinion and speculation

Mom has a two year old son and is 3 months pregnant. I assume kids that Lina was playing with are neighbor kids. Lots of kids play at the complex. We don't know where her little brother was at the time.

I kinda feel he might be a bit of factor..MOO
Mom might have been distracted...just my experience raising kids, MOO
Pregnancy can also be a distraction...mine were awful..shingles...migraines so bad that I wanted to jump out of a plane...It's amazing that everyone survived intact...

Those storage places have been searched, along with their video cameras and with canines.
Officers, K-9 units continue to search for Lina Khil after she went missing 8 days ago
Friday Fan, I can find mention of LE & K9's checking the dumpsters, but not the storage units. When you have a moment, can you post a link to that? I sure appreciate it.

It's impressive that there is already a $150k reward for the return of this precious child. I am equally impressed listening to the news reports; it sounds like LE is taking a very aggressive investigative approach. That's what it takes.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Officers, K-9 units continue to search for Lina Khil after she went missing 8 days ago
Friday Fan, I can find mention of LE & K9's checking the dumpsters, but not the storage units. When you have a moment, can you post a link to that? I sure appreciate it.

It's impressive that there is already a $150k reward for the return of this precious child. I am equally impressed listening to the news reports; it sounds like LE is taking a very aggressive investigative approach. That's what it takes.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I heard about it from the search group...no media link sorry

I'd like to know why Lina wasn't reported missing until 7.15 pm. Searching for 2 hours before calling 911 is way too long for my liking.

Lina's dad originally thought another family had taken her. It makes me wonder if he had a particular family in mind and was possibly trying to locate her before calling 911.

I'm sure LE will have been through all their call records. Do we know if the dad was at work that day? I can't recall seeing anything, but I may have missed it.

I'd like to know why Lina wasn't reported missing until 7.15 pm. Searching for 2 hours before calling 911 is way too long for my liking.

Lina's dad originally thought another family had taken her. It makes me wonder if he had a particular family in mind and was possibly trying to locate her before calling 911.

I'm sure LE will have been through all their call records. Do we know if the dad was at work that day? I can't recall seeing anything, but I may have missed it.
The delay in reporting her missing bothers me, too.

I'm sure law enforcement is looking at the delay.
The odds are, it might be the easiest thing for them to "get through" or whatever they have to do.

I'm sure there are phone calls, text messages, voicemail cell phone locations if he was looking for Lina.

All it takes is a warrant.

I think dad said he was out and got home before he was contacted about Lina missing and then went home.
Now if someone turned off their phone...well very suspicious...

Last edited:
Maybe they needed help calling 911? Due to the language barrier...
He said he contacted friends looking for her and probably there is a language barrier. I think his friend placed the call. OTOH, I would think he could say "My daughter is missing" in English.

I wish they would have checked landfills. That's my biggest concern. The delay in checking the landfill for Baby Gabriel probably assured he would never be found.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you think is most likely, but there is a long list of missing children in my mind in which no one actually witnessed the abduction, no dogs were able to maintain a scent trail, yet it's obviously what happened to the child.

With Lina having been witnessed by others at the playground, I don't know what else could have happened to her, unfortunately.
Completely agree. Despite tremendous efforts by LE , the fact they’ve found absolutely no sign of Lina is in itself evidence of likely abduction. JMO

I know that there is no EVIDENCE that Lina was abducted at this point, but it definitely seems like a possibility.

Someone linked to an interesting study into child abduction on another thread. It was completed in 1993 by the LE in Washington state, so it is an old study, but still offered valuable insights, IMO.

Key findings, and the entire report can be found here:
Child Abduction Murder Research | Washington State

If anyone knows of more recent research, plmk.

I found an updated study:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...0QFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw224roe5CY05-HYwNh-1YBn

Completely agree. Despite tremendous efforts by LE , the fact they’ve found absolutely no sign of Lina is in itself evidence of likely abduction. JMO
bbm
Agreed.
Since they used dogs from the beginning if someone from the building complex took her there would've been a scent trail, and we'd have answers, an arrest, and maybe even an alive Lina.
But there must be a reason LE haven't officially stated that there might be foul play ?
Imo.

Thank you - well apparently LE is on it!
I just watched a clip of a search where the father was participating. It mentioned he is out of work. Do we know what type of work he, or the mother do? (Looking for any connection)

BTW, are there any other children? Were they playing with Lina prior to her disappearance, or any neighbor kids?

There was an interview with an acquaintance of the father, Ezat, which has been linked several times in this thread. The last link is on page 46, post #906. Ezat said that Lina's father drives a truck for a living. He, understandably, hasn't been able to go back to work since Lina's disappearance. Her mother doesn't work. As is the case with most Afghan women immigrants of her generation, she doesn't speak English and is uneducated.

Ita.
Would like to hear more from LE.
They haven't specified if anyone was -- or was not -- cooperating at this time .

Even if the parents and other family members went door to door knocking and checking to see if she'd gone to play at another child's house-- two hours is a long time.
Were there any friends of Lina's where she would've been accustomed to going over to their house for a play date ?
As in it wasn't unusual for Lina to be gone for a bit and if she was six years old her family might have thought she was old enough to walk a few doors back to her apt. ?
Not everyone is a helicopter parent, and if the family knew most of the children who played there at the playground there might have been a false sense of security.
Jmo.

Hello Old Friends, I had to stop in and see if there was any news on little Lina. I can’t help but think about Maliyah Bass. Mom stepped away for a second. I hope LE knows more than they’re saying and Lina is found soon.

It's just a little surreal. I am in no way suggesting Lina met the same fate and I truly hope she is being protected by a batch of puppies in a field right now and will be reunited with her loving parents soon. But don't you ever wonder if in Maliyah's case if the dogs hit in the apartment and detectives knew - they knew - and patiently and methodically searched for her body or waited for her parents/caregivers to crack? (If you followed her case.) Having followed toddler cases where I was *certain* they wandered off - LE comes back with a big box evidence to the contrary and breaks our hearts. But then there was that little red head - a little boy - Liberty, I think, that climbed out of a window when his tired mon was sleeping. They had just moved - maybe dad was military? He slipped into a pond in behind the home. These can go in any direction. Their precious little faces stay with you.

We need someone in local LE who is adept at communicating with teens/gang types to talk to the local youth. Perps, especially young Perps brag. I speculate the outcome is known to more than a few.

search abandoned buildings close by.

a gangster def would NOT brag about this. they HATE pedos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim