TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna sit here quietly, but finally, someone agrees with me. I think she does too?... Starting to wonder if I was looking at it all wrong.

I was sorta doing the same thing but figured I'd speak up. I think she looks stressed in the entire video but the last part when she looks to her left did it for me. It also shows a nice profile if someone is trying to identify her. moo

Medical restraints straps do not have any metal, circle objects, or adornments (except for the very thick leather restraints that buckle). The restraints seen in enlarged photos of this woman clearly show straps that include an object that is a circle.

I respectfully disagree. You can clearly see metal on these restraints and they are not leather.

Posey Locking Twice-as-Tough Cuffs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-29-08-40-29.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-29-08-40-29.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 15
Maybe she has a tiny clutch wallet dangling from her wrist. This wallet has the metal rings as seen in the photo, the straps are thin, and there is a small, rectangular object at the very end of the strap.
Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 8.41.53 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 9.43.02 AM.png

I've been an inpatient psychiatric nurse for 23 years. I use hospital restraints on a daily basis and this looks to absolutely be either wrist/waist restraints with the waist portion dangling or 4 point restraints with the portion that goes beneath the mattress dangling. Is there an inpatient psych hospital nearby? (Although, if an escape occurred, I'm sure LE would know who this lady is.) Almost without fail, if a patient is in such a state to be restrained for the protection of themselves and others, they are moderately medicated. She appears to be distressed and drugged at the same time.

Oh I don't care. It was kinda hard looking up the stuff though with my kids right here. LOL!! But I had my computer faced away from them and as soon as they walked up to me (which they do a lot) I flipped my screen to another screen (I am fast and can do that without them seeing what I am looking at). But I was surprised at the amount of bondage stuff and all that is online and stuff you can actually buy. It is crazy but MOSTLY scary I tell you. Don't get me wrong I love scary movies and stuff like that (like the Saw movies and all) but I would NEVER want to do that to someone (especially any kind of bondage stuff). It gets a little TOO realistic though when you see it for sale on Google (Amazon, etc.). I will make sure to tell my husband though to ignore all the searches on my computer (we share a computer right now because his screen is broken) because I was looking up some stuff about that woman I saw on the video that had restraints on (he will know what I am talking about). I look up all kinds of stuff just to research (for Websleuths, etc.). If someone came into my house and did a search on my computer I am sure they would be surprised. LOL!!

I've only looked up medical restraints. No way would I look up bondage stuff. Might give my husband the wrong idea. ;)

I respectfully disagree. You can clearly see metal on these restraints and they are not leather.

Posey Locking Twice-as-Tough Cuffs
Once again....these may be called "medical restraints" on some Internet site, but healthcare facilities, including psychiatric residential treatment facilities in North America, do not use locking restraints. Each state has very specific laws regarding the use of restraints. Locking restraints were "outlawed" almost a century ago in the 1930s.

Last edited:
I've been an inpatient psychiatric nurse for 23 years. I use hospital restraints on a daily basis and this looks to absolutely be either wrist/waist restraints with the waist portion dangling or 4 point restraints with the portion that goes beneath the mattress dangling. Is there an inpatient psych hospital nearby? (Although, if an escape occurred, I'm sure LE would know who this lady is.) Almost without fail, if a patient is in such a state to be restrained for the protection of themselves and others, they are moderately medicated. She appears to be distressed and drugged at the same time.

If these are medical restraints, this would also make me curious to know if any healthcare/medical workers that live in that neighborhood/subdivision also that could have got the restraints from work instead of online.

Caitlin Denison’s sister, Rachel, is now very much believing this is her sister. She stated that her sister was pregnant before she went missing. She also is stating that she has a Libra scale on her arm which she believes she can see in the video.

This is all on Rachel’s twitter account which Is- Ravi9oli.

I am disheartened because I can only imagine when you are missing a loved one, how much you want to believe photos or images like this has some resemeblance. So you look for anything. I am not sure I can see a resemblance, but I haven’t looked and analyzed enough.

I tried to look for the tatoo that is mentioned in her case and I think I do see a shadowy area on her right arm as she reaches for the doorbell. Its real blurry though.
If we could get a picture of her tatoo then we may be able to see if the size and shape is close to the shadowy area on that right arm.

"She has a tattoo on her right arm or a the zodiac sign Libra , tattoo of the letter M on her hand, and "Allen" tattooed on her left knuckle."

Missing in West Texas, 19 year old Caitlin Denison

Take another look. See the metal ring on the strap? This is not the type of restraint any in hospital in the USA uses.
Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 10.29.26 PM.png

Maybe she has a tiny clutch wallet dangling from her wrist. This wallet has the metal rings as seen in the photo, the straps are thin, and there is a small, rectangular object at the very end of the strap.
View attachment 144376 View attachment 144374

That is a good possibility. Personally though It looks to me more like keys on a neck chain wrapped around her right wrist and a bracelet with a charm on her left wrist.

Neither do I! I feel like I am losing my mind. Here are photos of the area sister is feeling she believes is tattoo And what the tattoo is of.

Catching up and didnt realize there were more posts about this.

The article said it was her right arm though.

Wish the video was more clear. The circumstances of her case could match but we need something definite to be able to tell.

If these are medical restraints, this would also make me curious to know if any healthcare/medical workers that live in that neighborhood/subdivision also that could have got the restraints from work instead of online.
Absolutely, I agree with you. These could be novelty restraints but the thickness around the wrist appear to be of a higher quality. There appears to be the cushioned wristband beneath the strap.

I had no idea people didn't think she was.. she is totally stressed to me.. you can just tell something isn't right!! she scared
FWIW, I think she looks intoxicated.

And that's doesn't mean she is safe. She could be in a very unsafe situation and should be found. Or, could be drunk and doing something stupid on camera.

IDK.

jmo

Once again....these may be called "medical restraints" on some Internet site, but healthcare facilities, including psychiatric residential treatment facilities in North America, do not use locking restraints. Each state has very specific laws regarding the use of restraints. Locking restraints were "outlawed" almost a century ago in the 1930s.
Of course hospitals use locking restraints. Otherwise, they're not actually restraints. I'm not sure if I've understood what you mean though. Restraints lock. Staff has keys to lock and unlock them and are assigned to monitor the patient one on one at an arms length away for safety BECAUSE they are locked.

FWIW, I think she looks intoxicated.

And that's doesn't mean she is safe. She could be in a very unsafe situation and should be found. Or, could be drunk and doing something stupid on camera.

IDK.

jmo

I agree she looks intoxicated, or maybe high. She doesn't look super impaired, but definitely a little bit out of it.

Here's my take on the restraint. This very easily could be homemade and not going to be found on any sites. To me it looks like the wrist has something taped around what ever is holding it. The thing hanging down from the restraint looks like something that would go around the neck. And the right arm looks like a handcuff.
It could be something that the person made spur of the moment and used whatever would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06