TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was found in a house a street over, and down about a block, from where the video of her ringing the doorbell was. Same neighborhood. He and the DV victim had been living there together for a few months according to LE.

Wow. Thanks. So when we see her on that video it was most likely shortly after she got away from the house.

Makes sense because the wrist restraints were still dangling and her clothing was minimal and bare feet and all. How horrifying it must have been for her.

She may need therapy after this. I hope she is well cared for at her home now.

Why did this man have medical restraints? It said he worked with boats. So did he specifically order these online, etc?

My point t is it doesn’t sound like he was in the medical industry, etc.

I dont think it was ever proven if they were official medical restraints or some other type of restraint like BDSM restraints or some other home made rig.

No matter what type I think you can buy most anything on the internet.

I just said the day before “Lake Conroe will be jumping this time of year”...
I wonder if he’s ever done this to other women on his boat(s), perhaps initiated at one of the big party spots on the Lake, etc.

I wonder what other SAs may have been occurring, wherever he’s been at whatever time.

Last edited:
I dont think it was ever proven if they were official medical restraints or some other type of restraint like BDSM restraints or some other home made rig.

No matter what type I think you can buy most anything on the internet.

Thanks for clarifying. I know there was much discussion, I can’t see or make out squat on any pictures so I leave that to you guys!

So since she is a DV victim, there may be no further information released. Many people here said that she possibly looked pregnant...I wonder if that was indeed the case.

Poor woman. You really just never know what goes on behind closed doors...Castro, the Turpins...

Last edited:
DEATH IN SUNRISE RANCH SUBDIVISION CONNECTED TO DOORBELL GIRL-SHE IS SAFE

This is the most interesting bit of information we've gotten so far, to me:

"The male indicated that he did this in response to the national attention given to the situation among a few other things not yet disclosed."

Makes me wonder. Did he blame it all on her? Poor baby(this is HEAVY sarcasm, in case anyone's wondering), afraid he was about to get caught?

I also wonder about the "few other things not yet disclosed."

So, an obvious thought would be he felt LE about to close in on him, he’d be exposed as an abuser, etc..was he concerned about the shame of that? And/or/maybe he just didn’t want to go jail or maybe even “go BACK to jail”...I wonder if he has a record and what else he’s been up to.

But he hasn’t been named.

What a scary thread and again thank goodness the woman is safe. I find it interesting that even with her proximate location (she was sooo close!) and the power of social media, etc, she was still not identified before this incident.

I also wonder, is he an AH/Kibby type?

Last edited:
So, an obvious thought would be he felt LE about to close in on him, he’d be exposed as an abuser, etc..was he concerned about the shame? and/or:maybe he just didn’t want to go jail Or maybe even “go back to jail”...I wonder if he has a record and what else he’s been up to.

But...so he'd rather die? Seems extreme, but stranger things have happened. I think he was a coward.

But...so he'd rather die? Seems extreme, but stranger things have happened. I think he was a coward.
And obviously a monster.

Which is why I’m suddenly very curious about him. What else he’s been up to. I hope they name him. This is serious business, restraints, etc..especially if he ain’t no spring chicken. Who knows what else he’s capable of.

ETA:
(Wow, I feel so honored, I just had 2 “verified attorneys” like my post at the same time heehee, how cool! ( Hraefn , @Alethea )

(ETA: Hugs, @gitana1 , to make it 3 :) )

So, this is what I love about this place, the conversations we get to have with various professionals! Usually we have to pay the attorneys haha

Attorneys on board, thank you for all of your thoughts!

(ETA: Insert lawyer joke here haha JK!!!
:heart: )

Well now whatawe do or investigate?
Plenty my dear, if and when he is named publicly. (I’m still behind, as I understand it this hasn’t happened yet, right? Looking for latest msm)

Last edited:
DEATH IN SUNRISE RANCH SUBDIVISION CONNECTED TO DOORBELL GIRL-SHE IS SAFE

This is the most interesting bit of information we've gotten so far, to me:

"The male indicated that he did this in response to the national attention given to the situation among a few other things not yet disclosed."

Makes me wonder. Did he blame it all on her? Poor baby(this is HEAVY sarcasm, in case anyone's wondering), afraid he was about to get caught?

I also wonder about the "few other things not yet disclosed."

I really wonder what the police thought about the neighbor releasing this video originally. If someone were being held captive, this type of attention could cause the abductor to kill the captive victim. LE weighs those types of risks before releasing security footage in cases. Thank God she got away.

I really wonder what the police thought about the neighbor releasing this video originally. If someone were being held captive, this type of attention could cause the abductor to kill the captive victim. LE weighs those types of risks before releasing security footage in cases. Thank God she got away.

You are so right, wow...

From the press conference:

Collin's ex-wife called police after receiving suicidal text messages from her ex-husband. She also told police the woman in the doorbell video looked like her ex-husband's new girlfriend. LE have interviewed the victim and she described items found in the house and related to the video that have not been released to the public, so police are convinced she was the person in the video. The victim confirmed the restraints are "the type used in intimate activity." Because there are allegations of sexual assault, police are not releasing her name.

From the press conference:

Collin's ex-wife called police after receiving suicidal text messages from her ex-husband. She also told police the woman in the doorbell video looked like her ex-husband's new girlfriend. LE have interviewed the victim and she described items found in the house and related to the video that have not been released to the public, so police are convinced she was the person in the video. The victim confirmed the restraints are "the type used in intimate activity." Because there are allegations of sexual assault, police are not releasing her name.

Wow, thank you.

This reminds me of an episode of “Evil Lives Here”, case of SK named Bobby Jo, iirc? I also just saw another one about a SK named Randall.

Now I’m not saying this is the case here, just saying that in the above episodes I just mentioned, the partners started off with nonviolent sex. Then the male would start to get more aggressive. It was Randall’s ex iirc who said, so bravely and honestly that she wanted to try to keep up with her husband’s increasing urge to strangle, etc. Until it got so out of hand she blacked out. Other times they’d just be raped outright, she’d be telling him to stop—actually all wives and in all the episodes I’ve seen I think said this, they’d be trying to push this husbands off them to stop.

So reading between the lines here I really wonder about this guy. There are a LoT of unsolved crimes...(145, cough...maybe that’s a stretch but you never know!)

——

ETA: sorry again for the PC brain fart, confusion, etc...I’m really overloaded at work and in so many threads and scanning to keep up!

This sounds like a good time for a break actually. Nothing going on in A and L’s case, our little oinkies are safe, MT had been found and her killer in custody, and “Doorbell Victim” is safe. Always hoping for progress in the cold cases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member