TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good summary that goes over his previous conviction. He was arrested in 2000 for violent sexual assault of a girlfriend. IMO he should have been required to register as a sex offender.

I thought I saw something that said he was registered? I just checked the official Texas website and he does not appear to be on it. I’ll look for the source of my belief.

However, is it possible he was registered for a period of time? The video in the article you mention says that the 2007 mug shot was in connection with the 2000 conviction. He received 39 days in jail and 5 years probation. The 2nd picture was 2 yrs after the probation period should have ended. Why would a new mugshot need to be taken to n 2007 if in connection with the 2000 charge? Is anyone ever put on the registry for less than “life”?

Now did he have another conviction in 2007, or what? I'm really confused about that.

I can't understand the people on FB who are defending him and blaming the victim. It's making me stabby. I don't care if she's the most awful woman in Texas--nobody deserves to be restrained and assaulted. And I hardly think he would have killed himself if he was a pure innocent dove.
This. All of it, but particularly the bolded-by-me part.

Slightly O/T: my niece’s sis in law is missing. She and her 4 boys live with my niece and her husband due to domestic violence and substance abuse issues. Sis in law briefly reunited with scum bag husband until a few weeks when she broke up with him again and got back on the straight and narrow. Now she’s been missing since yesterday. LE is involved because of scum bag’s prior record. Please pray that she’s alive. And also pray for my very young niece and her husband because no matter why she’s missing they are probably going to file for temp custody of the children.

ETA: I will start a thread if media covers this.

Slightly O/T: my niece’s sis in law is missing. She and her 4 boys live with my niece and her husband due to domestic violence and substance abuse issues. Sis in law briefly reunited with scum bag husband until a few weeks when she broke up with him again and got back on the straight and narrow. Now she’s been missing since yesterday. LE is involved because of scum bag’s prior record. Please pray that she’s alive. And also pray for my very young niece and her husband because no matter why she’s missing they are probably going to file for temp custody of the children.

Oh no! If you enter her in NAMUS or have a missing poster, you can create a thread. We have a few where there are no media articles but a missing poster. I'm so sorry, I'm thinking of your family x

I am praying for her. These DV situations are extremely dangerous for all concerned, including the family members that try to help. Please seek guidance - this looks like a good start: https://www.thehotline.org

Totally off-topic, I'm reading about the Roger Ellison case (btw his sister posted here for awhile, but she said she had breast cancer--did she pass away?), and in that thread they mention the Kristina Tournai-Sandoval case. She was buried in someone else's grave. Which makes me wonder how many other missing people might be buried in someone else's grave!?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding the lady in the surveillance video is the girlfriend (?) of the male who took his own life. She has remained anonymous here in the current situation, but posting his mugshot from when she was the victim in a prior SA case could lead to identifying her.

While the mug shot and history is public information, it's just not something we want to do out of respect for this individual.

Hi sillybilly, thanks for responding, I was actually referring to arrest mugshots which would not name any past victims and only list circumstances and charges. I also anticipated the incidents from 2000 and 2005 would be unrelated to this victim. As I stated, I have no further interest in this victim, rather the perp. I’m curious as to the charges and locations of the prior incidents.

Either way, whatever is the most victim friendly. I just wonder what else this man has been up to, and if it’s poasble that he could be linked to any prior unsolved crimes/coldcases.

Which brings to the table one question I don’t think I know the the answer to or ever really thought about: In a situation like this, would it be SP for LE/ME to swab DNA and run through CODIS, etc?

Is it possible for a sexually violent person as such to not eventually escalate to murder? I think so, right? Thoughts? I suppose many people just rape, not murder...?

Last edited:

Let me know if there’s anything I/we can do to help, Doghairrules. We have your back here!

Hugs,
Margarita

The previous conviction was from 2000 so we don't think it is the same victim since she was described as a new girlfriend by the ex who called police. I don't think the previous conviction information would say anything about the victim. (But totally understand if you don't want it discussed anyway)

Thanks Alethea for explaining my post more clearly, it seems my use of “in which” made my post confusing.

Please keep us posted. We will be praying for her and family!

I am praying for her. These DV situations are extremely dangerous for all concerned, including the family members that try to help. Please seek guidance - this looks like a good start: https://www.thehotline.org

(O/T, I’ve had 2 different (retired) friend cops tell me now that DVs are some of the most dangerous calls an officer can respond to.)

O/T Update on my niece’s sis in law: they have made contact with her by telephone but she hasn’t come home and hasn’t indicated when she will, so she’s on a bender. Niece and her husband have contacted CPS (there is still an open case due to ’s abuse) and they will likely go to court Tuesday to obtain temporary guardianship of the children. The children are upset but agree that this is what needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey