TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Part Native American here too, with Irish mixed in lol! My whole family had natural curly hair, and went through the same transition.

To me, it actually seems like she has a lot of natural wave/curls. I am Native American and have very wavy thick hair. Back in the 80s, I remember getting perms to straighten my hair. The 90s gave us commercial straighteners that still left some waves, then the 2000s gave us chis and ceramics. I can almost see how FLEK's hair goes through those same transitions.

Natural wave/curls?

I never thought about hair texture, but you could be right. Her hair does appear to go from curly to big wavy. Yes, in her early pictures it seems like even her bangs are curly and I don't think women used to perm their bangs back in the day.

Thank goodness for the Chi !!!! Pricey, but well worth it.

Does anyone know, or can anyone find out the statistical numbers of:

1) How many missing and declared dead (without a body) females there are in the USA?

2) (one for Velling) :seeya: How many women there are out there who have not filed taxes in 20+ years without being declared dead?

.....brainstorming.

Ok Herstory! You better file your taxes, the IRS has great databases to find you lol

We don't have IRS here....we have Canada Revenue. And well, let's not go there. LOL They seem to tax every square of TP and every lock of cut hair. If they think they have an opportunity to claw back, they do!

So if FLEK shed her original ID, hypothetically, she must have left somewhat of a gaping hole in the IRS' cheese maze.

So I looked up some "lishes" in Idaho, boise to be exact.( Lish from notes page led me to do this) I wont post any personal info here but it is VERY interesting to me to find that 2 of the lish women sell Metaluca Oil, one since the 80s. The company is based in Idaho Falls, ID. Remember the unclaimed funds we found for a Lori Kennedy ( middle initial was different) that was from that company?

There was also a company in tremonton Utah by the lish name that is closed. It sold cosmetics and toiletries. I haven't talk it any further by looking at Secretary of State records.

slightly off topic, but really this week TWO missing girls found in Idaho?! What the heck is going on in Idaho? Oh, and while I was typing here the other day, the song " these eyes" came on the TV. It made me smile.

slightly off topic, but really this week TWO missing girls found in Idaho?! What the heck is going on in Idaho? Oh, and while I was typing here the other day, the song " these eyes" came on the TV. It made me smile.

I know! I have been simultaneously doing two other completely unrelated (I think! LOL) searches which have also led me to northern Texas, Utah and Washington. It has been really weird. Being from Canada, I am getting some crash courses in those states geography, resources, and religious dynamics. I think FLEK was my 'primer'.

So I looked up some "lishes" in Idaho, boise to be exact.( Lish from notes page led me to do this) I wont post any personal info here but it is VERY interesting to me to find that 2 of the lish women sell Metaluca Oil, one since the 80s. The company is based in Idaho Falls, ID. Remember the unclaimed funds we found for a Lori Kennedy ( middle initial was different) that was from that company?

I posted about this in the Texas addresses thread, but I've found unclaimed funds for a Becky S Turner from Melaleuca, Inc (a multi-layer marketing company) - the funds have been "reported by" the state of Idaho, and the address given for this Becky S Turner is in Princeton, Texas.

I posted about this in the Texas addresses thread, but I've found unclaimed funds for a Becky S Turner from Melaleuca, Inc (a multi-layer marketing company) - the funds have been "reported by" the state of Idaho, and the address given for this Becky S Turner is in Princeton, Texas.

Info re: Melaleuca MLM/Roger & Allen Ball

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_L._VanderSloot

Oh for God's sakes. HOW THE HECK is that NOT a link. The frickin owner is LDS?!!!!!!! This has to be a connection.

Haha, i just finished reading that too! Very very curious now.
He's still alive... maybe he'd recognize LEK?

Another coincidence that I keep noticing is an uncommon last name. When I was exploring the potential Roger Steinbeck angle, I noticed that the one in California had a first wife 'SMT'. The 'T' part being relatively uncommon. Now I encounter it my west coast researching and even found someone with that same last name in the real BST's mom's Facebook friends list.

Oh for God's sakes. HOW THE HECK is that NOT a link. The frickin owner is LDS?!!!!!!! This has to be a connection.

I agree.

ALso, this guy went to college in Rexburg, Idaho. In the phone number thread, I found one of the phone numbers using an idaho area code that came back to a realty company in Rexburg, I believe, if I'm remembering this correctly. I don't recall the names associated with that company. We'd have to look back to the phone number thread.

Linda9681... those links are not working for me?
anyone else?

There is an LK associated with Melaleuca in Louisiana (per Linkedin) I really think it's just coincidence in names.

There is an LK associated with Melaleuca in Louisiana (per Linkedin) I really think it's just coincidence in names.

There's also a BT in Tennessee who is district manager for Melaleuca. Too many coincidences and maybe these names or too common...probably why she chose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member