TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow my gosh.
..while we are at it here is (probably) JCP in high school in Idaho.

attachment.php

VERY crazy indeed!
Very very crazy thing. I mystery shopped in the late 90`s early 00`s and took assignments from LR. I'm starting at the 2012-2013 thread just now. So bizarre.

Sent from my LGL39C using Tapatalk

I have always thought she resembled her too!!
BUT, get this!! On another topic here THIS MAN IS BELIEVED TO BE SOMEONE ELSE ALTOGETHER!!!
It made me once again, think of our girl here. I have to go look to get the name, etc. But if my memory is right...THIS Chandler character is also being discussed on an unidentified thread.
My mind went to Lori, for some reason.
I'll be back!
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/454umoh.html

scroll to bottom, notice he bought his handgun in Seagoville... if that is Texas, it is right outside of Dallas.

I have always thought FLEK resembled http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/johnson_sheri.html

SAND CANYON JOHN DOE is the topic
Look at Carl EDER and tell me what you think????
BUT, get this!! On another topic here THIS MAN IS BELIEVED TO BE SOMEONE ELSE ALTOGETHER!!!
It made me once again, think of our girl here. I have to go look to get the name, etc. But if my memory is right...THIS Chandler character is also being discussed on an unidentified thread.
I'll be back!

OMG OMG
is there a ref to 1958??
Did I read that somewhere???
On Carl Eders thread, he murdered a family in 1958!!!!

angelbaker, soooo happy to hear from someone who had contact with FLEK/LKR!

Did you meet her in person? What kind of Mystery Shopping did you do?

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

:seeya:, Laughing

I think we may be getting a little off topic. I follow both the sand canyon and chandler threads very closely as well as this one. I don't think there is any reason to believe they are related to FLEK. Those thoughts have crossedmy mind when researching those cases but I have never found a reason to connect them. I have researched for those cases as heavily as I have for this one. That's JMO.

On the other hand, this present lead is one that should be followed TIL we can rule it out. To that end, I don't see too much of a resemblance in the woman, other than perhaps the eyes and maybe hairline. The man, however, is pretty close on the lower part of the face....jawline, nose, mouth and attached earlobes. A little in the eyes.

I think we should follow this til we rule out their children. It appears we only know of one daughter at this point. Yearbook pictures on that one? Anybody? Anybody?

Their story just fits so well that I think we should conclude it. JMO.

I can't find an obituary for either of these people. Do we have a name for the daughter or an obituary for her?

Has it been pursued yet that she may have been an unacknowledged, extramarital daughter of Terry Turner? It seems the simplest. Never got a paternal relationship so she stole her half-sister's identity. Anyone?

I have found a few potential names of relatives for Ella from Mercer ISLAND WA.

I'll be back!

Yep. This Joseph Chandler stole a dead kids identity ( exact same circumstances) had birth certificate sent to South Dakota then he moved to Ohio under that assumed name. ( until he committed suicide, and that is how they figured out he was not who he said he was)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent a few minutes looking, but was only able to locate a child (daughter) who is the offspring of EMP* and a previous husband (initials DNV).

*DNV - is/was a disbarred attorney

Correction. EMP was married to DNV (Dec 1962/Nevada) but NO daughter.

Correction. EMP was married to DNV (Dec 1962/Nevada) but NO daughter.

I wonder if the article was wrong then? Or maybe the "daughter" referred to as saying they were in poor health claimed to be their daughter, but wasn't? Why else wouldn't the police name her?

Very very crazy thing. I mystery shopped in the late 90`s early 00`s and took assignments from LR. I'm starting at the 2012-2013 thread just now. So bizarre.

Welcome, what kind of info can you give us on Lori?

Welcome to Websleuths!
One thing we don't know is what FLEK sounded like. It has been said that she had no discernable regional accent, do you remember what she sounded like?
Thanks again, and welcome!

Seems the daughter in the article who did not want to be named REALLY did not want to be found. I wonder if she testified against the others that were arrested a few years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman