TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh! That would freak me out!

LOL! It did but I've gotten over it. I just looked his name up on a whim one day while looking for someone else.

**I'm the one who picked out the headstone and had my name put on it because that will be my resting place also. Hopefully that will not be for a few years!

I really hope this is true and we're not being played for fools. I'm cautiously optimistic because this is my favorite mystery, but I'd love to see some evidence....

LOL! It did but I've gotten over it. I just looked his name up on a whim one day while looking for someone else.

**I'm the one who picked out the headstone and had my name put on it because that will be my resting place also. Hopefully that will not be for a few years!

Genealogists do this all the time to make it easier for other genealogists to find their families. Personally I don't like Findagrave, but I'm a big fan of billiongraves.com and do a transcribing for that one. We just want your family to be able to remember where they put you :)

Something is up, be it speculation or potential news. There are 38 guests. That is up from about 21 when we first noticed the uptick in visitors. :seeya:

Yes. Evidence would be good. There are lots of people on this page and the FB page that are "seeing things" or "hearing things" and I don't doubt they believe it but are they just fueling each other.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well, I have to get back to my life. Set up a google alert & my phone will alert me if anything happens. Have a nice day!

45 guests now! Join us and please let us know what you think! Are you a regular follower here? If not, please register.

*I think sometimes people are reading from work and cannot log in because they are on a work computer. That is what I used to do!

I can't shake the feeling that she is Sandra Hopler even though a lot of stuff doesn't match up.

I can't shake the feeling that she is Sandra Hopler even though a lot of stuff doesn't match up.

This exactly. She would have had to be a laaaate bloomer to get to that height, but THAT FACE. Those eyebrows and chin!

This exactly. She would have had to be a laaaate bloomer to get to that height, but THAT FACE. Those eyebrows and chin!

The height is out but there's no denying the facial similarities of Sandra Hopler. Age and state are correct (if the rumours are to be believed)

150_Hopler,_Sandra.jpg

I'm a member but have been �� watching from my work computer...
I'm probably showing up as both guest, and member from my phone!!!
FWIW- I don't think she is listed in NamUs.
I still believe she is a child of TT...

Sorry if this is dense but if she used a donor egg, you guys know the daughter wouldn't be able to do a DNA test to match FLEK's family right?

There is no evidence whatsoever that she used a donor egg. Plenty of women over 40 get pregnant naturally, and when IVF is involved it is even easier for older women to become pregnant. As long as she hadn't gone through the menopause prior to her IVF, than there is no reason why FLEK's own eggs could not be used.

The fact that Namus has DNA for FLEK which could only have come from a sample provided by the daughter, shows that in this case the daughter was not born via donor egg.

Couldn't Namus get DNA from Lori herself? Or was she cremated by the time they concidered her an unidentified?

She was cremated by the time they discovered her false identity.

Now I am off to submit my DNA so my long lost rich aunt can find me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I am off to submit my DNA so my long lost rich aunt can find me

LOL I submitted mine at the beginning of Feb and it is just processing now. Can't wait for the results!!!!

The reason I am being vague is because the person who leaked the info to FB is really concerned she did so wrongly and that DA will be upset with her.. And.. She has a friend here that is telling her what is being posted. I would like to protect her. I have been guilty of posting exciting things before without thinking about the consequences. I can tell you that DA did confirm. That is all. :)

But why would they use Loris daughters DNA, are they involved in her case? And when was this?

Oh wow, no! DA is researching Somerton man. He is in contact with DNA testers and such. He found out there was a match on " a case" with reverse DNA of a child of a Jane doe. He was telling his group it was exciting because it gave hope of finding Somerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members