TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely possible. Maybe he married another coworker who also knew her ..just struck me as odd. I will let y'all know if anything else stands out :)

Ok thought , maybe she killed someone and need to reinvent herself?

Omg OMG YOU GUYS!!!! I AM WATCHING sorry caps I am watching a movie right now about a raped ft worth housewife that stole I'd and made a new life I'm only half way thru but it's on a new channel on fios called escape , I swear flew saw this every step . It's called " positive ID' 1987 ,I have looked up everything everything the clerk at the co I rt house said and you could walk in and get anyone's bc without I'd ( we already knew that) but this movie is very close to what we have all put forth as a theory it's on Verizon fios chanel 486 now

Wow! Amazing find. Perhaps she was introduced to this film when she read the review the LA times ran on October 17, 1987? http://articles.latimes.com/1987-10-27/entertainment/ca-16686_1_lower-depths

The timeline and geography (combined with the subject matter of the film, of course) are just too perfect for this to be a coincidence. She definitely saw this movie. It was an independent film with a limited release - finding the list of theatres where it showed could be a huge coup. Cross-referencing that info to the locations suggested by the notes page information could provide a pretty solid confirmation of where she was based in the years immediately before changing her identity..

Random thoughts.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Timeline </> with S/S

March/or/April 1988
> Jane Doe Met S/S (Irving, TX)
> Jane Doe&#8217;s mother in declining health

May 20, 1988 - Jane Doe gets a copy of Becky Sue&#8217;s birth certificate from Kern County, Calif.
June 16, 1988 - JDoe obtains an Idaho ID card with her picture and Becky Sue&#8217;s name. She now has gov't ID &#8220;proving&#8221; she&#8217;s Becky Sue.

July 5, 1988 - Gets her name legally changed in a Dallas court from Becky Sue to Lori Erica Kennedy.
July 12, 1988 - Applies for and receives a Social Security number as Lori Kennedy
July 13, 1988 - Obtains a Texas ID card

June/or/July 1988
> S/S relationship ends? / stated their timeline was &#8216;about 3mos&#8217; (?)

Re-reviewing S/S comments ~ inre ~ the relation of his stated timeline to her identity changes timeline:
In the spring of 1988, FLEK said she was from Northern CA, and was visiting her mother who had been in TX for &#8216;a few years&#8217;.

So , just a &#8216;what if&#8221;&#8230;&#8230;.
Mother & daughter both, were already using false identities? And, with the mother&#8217;s declining health, it was decided that with FLEK likely being on her own soon, that she should obtain yet another false identity, to remove any possible trace to her mother.

Thus the name S/S knew her as may not have been her real name.

Very interesting that S/S was around, at the same approximate time that FLEK was going thru the identity changes from &#8220;?who?&#8221; to BST, and then to LEK

Could have nothing to do with the mother, but if it did, and they both had been living under
aliases &#8230;.why? And who were they.

Reading above posts re that "positive ID' 1987 movie, that could be a possible answer to the why, or, could be some truth in that failed stock broker story of hers ie someone who may have bilked ppl out of big $$

I still think/believe that SBH is somehow her mother and TT is her father. Researching SBH family..... she grew up in the Hollywood area.

So , just a ‘what if”…….
Mother & daughter both, were already using false identities? And, with the mother’s declining health, it was decided that with FLEK likely being on her own soon, that she should obtain yet another false identity, to remove any possible trace to her mother.

Thus the name S/S knew her as may not have been her real name.

Very interesting that S/S was around, at the same approximate time that FLEK was going thru the identity changes from “?who?” to BST, and then to LEK

Could have nothing to do with the mother, but if it did, and they both had been living under
aliases ….why? And who were they.

Reading above posts re that "positive ID' 1987 movie, that could be a possible answer to the why, or, could be some truth in that failed stock broker story of hers ie someone who may have bilked ppl out of big $$

Both mother & daughter living under a fake identity, & daughter decides she needs to find another one? This is getting a bit complicated, & Occam's Razor dictates that the simplest hypothesis is the one closest to the truth. But thinking about that leads to another, admittedly too-complicated theory: what if SS1988 wasn't just some random troll spreading misleading info for fun & entertainment, but someone who knows the truth (or part of the truth), & wanted to distract us from finding it.

My own response to this theory is, "distract us from what?" The certain facts in this case are so few, that we could have not only found the correct answer to this mystery, but were it an animal not only would it have bitten us many times & we'd be wondering where all of these bite marks came from. Saying LEK's mother was living in the Dallas area only rules out the possibility she escaped from some cult (which despite SS1988's posts, many believe is the truth), & putting her in the Dallas area before July 1988 doesn't rule out any scenario that we know of. At worst, SS1988's posts are just noise. So my idea doesn't lead anywhere. :::shrug:::

But the fact the "Positive ID" (Internet Movie Database entry here) came out shortly before LEK abandoned her birth name & settles in the Dallas area is intriguing. Doesn't mean she was raped; just provides where LEK may have gotten the idea. And if she had any interest in movies, it's not implausible that she (& maybe one or more friends) went to a theatre to kill a slow evening & saw that movie. (Art movie houses were a lot more common in the 80s until DVD rentals, cable, & Netflix put most of them out of business.) I remember seeing quite a few oddball movies that way back in the 80s -- the prices then were affordable & attractive to broke young adults.

I found a new article which might shed more light on the fire itself... image.jpg

I still think/believe that SBH is somehow her mother and TT is her father. Researching SBH family..... she grew up in the Hollywood area.
To me she looks just like TT maybe you are onto something , did he travel for work? A love child , that could be how she knew

To me she looks just like TT maybe you are onto something , did he travel for work? A love child , that could be how she knew

Well..... my personal *hypothetical* theory is that FH allegedly was sentenced for his role in a robbery in CA. While he was away, TT and SBH had an affair and FLEK is the result. FLEK was subsequently raised by family members in California. SBH's mother passed away in October 1985.

Amazing find on the movie!!

S/S is not a troll, IMO. His theory matches well with the known timeline and locations. It makes infinitely more sense than a Terry Turner love child or a cult escapee. I hope we will find out more soon.

Does anyone have a link to the FOIA documents handy? I tried to do a search on the thread for it and couldn't find it.

Much thanks if someone does!!!

I found a new article which might shed more light on the fire itself... View attachment 93579

Hmm, the surviving child has a different last name according to the article. Could be a typo... It is still strange to me that the parents were hospitalized but still managed to have a service and/or bury the children the next day. Imo, if I'm in shock, planning a burial would be the last thing on my mind.

One thing. On the notes page.. There is a note that says " ours". Do you think this gives validation she was with someone during her ID change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing. On the notes page.. There is a note that says " ours". Do you think this gives validation she was with someone during her ID change?

Her mother?
S/S?

Other???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, or it means that the phone number had some relationship to her/her family. Like 'that's our number'. If I recall the number written next to the word 'ours' - it was never really established whether it belonged to Mallon Oil or a lawyer or if it was the CNA number. Is that right or was there a conclusion on whose number it was? I did a quick search just now and can't see that there was ever a resolution on that.

If it was the CNA number, maybe 'ours' was a note to remind her to call up and find out if 'our' number can be traced through that system.

If it was a lawyer's number, maybe it's to say that's 'our' lawyer.

If it was the Mallon Oil number, well hmmm not sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay