TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a general consensus about the alleged DNA connection to an 18 year old runaway from Philadelphia? Is anyone still sitting on the edge of their seat hoping for that info to be released? Has there been any indication that this was anything more than a game of telephone gone wrong on Prof. DA's part?

I feel like some really worthwhile avenues of inquiry were totally derailed by this supposed breakthrough that still hasn't materialized into anything. I know there has still been some talk of FH & related here and there but I'm wondering if anyone is holding back their findings or if research initiatives have been left abandoned because this case is supposedly 'solved'?

She is still without an identity, until proven otherwise...

By now I would have thought it was an error. The thing that keeps me hopeful was Agent Vellings message that they were " very close" and he had plans to contact the guy he responded to " within the month". So either they did find out or they are close.
I have always said NEVER stop looking until announced otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While HIPPA is effective at protecting a persons medical records & privacy for 50 years after death, Blake may have access to them. Since they were divorced he might have had to go through the courts to become an executor, although I don't know what their divorce entailed as far as her estate. If he kept the house & they were just renting to her or letting her stay until she found something else perhaps there wasn't really anything for him to legally oversee after her death.

If I recall the legal records correctly, the house was either in part or completely in her name: B had to file a motion to gain title to the property in order to be able to sell it after her death.

But if B is the only person who could access her medical records, I doubt that will be happening soon. My impression from his few statements that have appeared is that he'd rather let that matter be, & refuse to cooperate. Even if it were to provide a lead to her identity. Thanks for the correction.

Is there a general consensus about the alleged DNA connection to an 18 year old runaway from Philadelphia? Is anyone still sitting on the edge of their seat hoping for that info to be released? Has there been any indication that this was anything more than a game of telephone gone wrong on Prof. DA's part?

I feel like some really worthwhile avenues of inquiry were totally derailed by this supposed breakthrough that still hasn't materialized into anything. I know there has still been some talk of FH & related here and there but I'm wondering if anyone is holding back their findings or if research initiatives have been left abandoned because this case is supposedly 'solved'?

My thoughts are that it was a genuine miscommunication or error, it just feels like it's been too long a gap in time since that info got 'leaked'.

I emailed the Namus contact late last week to enquire about the FH connection and explicitly asked if it has been investigated and/or ruled out. I also presented an outline of the theory around FLEK potentially being a child of WH and TT - as has previously been discussed on Reddit, Facebook, here, etc.

So I will let you know if/when I hear back.

Rae Nel
Father Jerry
Mother Marano
Lived in the Seattle area
Parents marraige 1961

Jerry Brother of Fred H.
Jerry marraige to first wife 1958
PJ Lord

Pamela marraige to Walker 1967
Divorce 1975
P Walker lives in Inglewood 1981

Did Jerry H. and P Lord have a daughter?

P. J. Walker deceased April 6 2003

Great find Hawkfan, will try to see if anything ties in!

What was Lori doing April 2003?
Good follow up! Rae's pic is posted on the Lori FB page( or was yesterday)

Interesting question. Generally speaking, LEK's actions get better known the closer we get to the end of her life: a complete blank before 1988, very sketchy for the first few years she lived in the Dallas area, reasonably detailed from about 1995 until her marriage 5 January 2004, & either very detailed or recoverable from her marriage on.

But for the 12 months before her marriage? One could say there is a hole if one insists on it.

First we have to assume that LEK & B spent some time "courting" before their marriage, so for the last 3-6 months of 2003 we can assume she is either in the Dallas area or somewhere with B. Then my notes show that she started her mystery shopper & product surveys consulting as early as August 2003 -- thru Google I've found emails & post in her name with the email address TexasRecruiter@consultant.com from that month to September 2005. So definitely we can track her activities from August 2003 on.

Working from the beginning of the year, her resume shows that she quit NCH August 2002 to work part-time at Keyautomation providing technical support. Now technical support is one of those jobs that unless you have that rare combination of people skills & computer savvy, you're not going to last very long. Working part-time, maybe even less. I wouldn't guarantee she worked there more than 3-6 months -- although it's possible. And even if she had stayed longer, a part-time job doesn't hamper one's movements as much as a full-time one. But she had moved from her Harwood address to the one on her driver's license -- 1978 Oak Creek Lane #16 in Bedford -- about the time she left NCH, so I'd expect the usual chores of settling in & getting used to a new routine would keep her located in Bedford & working for Keyautomation for 1-3 months.

So if you really wanted to press the matter, there's no evidence for LEK's movements or activities between September 2002 & August 2003. You could argue that she was doing almost ... anything. Even performing a black-ops assignment for the KGB, like a real-life Sydney Bristow.

I was looking back at old stuff today for dates and came across when we found the unclaimed funds for Lori. Another poster found a Becky S Turner with funds unclaimed from Idaho. Her address was 117 Caldwell Ln in Princeton, tx. That did not click with me because I did not live in TX then. Today I found that again and looked at the map. Princeton is VERY close to Leonard( where Lori and Blake settled).... This could be a coincidence..... Or not..... It's about 29 miles apart..

Another interesting note: there is also an address in Diana TX which is 15 miles from Longview.

I think I was one with that note.
Princeton is also relatively close to DFW. I really wish we could find out who the unclaimed funds were from.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was looking back at old stuff today for dates and came across when we found the unclaimed funds for Lori. Another poster found a Becky S Turner with funds unclaimed from Idaho. Her address was 117 Caldwell Ln in Princeton, tx. That did not click with me because I did not live in TX then. Today I found that again and looked at the map. Princeton is VERY close to Leonard( where Lori and Blake settled).... This could be a coincidence..... Or not..... It's about 29 miles apart..

Here is the post if anyone wants to look.

https://tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=...2&share_tid=215592&share_fid=730&share_type=t
Becky Sue Turner and related

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes Princeton is close, it's VERY rural, and back then I bet even more so. Interesting. It's not like ANY of her other addresses in that respect. The fact she moved to Leonard with Blake put up a huge red arrow in my mind!! MAYBE her " Texas connection" lived in Princeton. All her other addresses were very close to airports or the city. Princeton is farmland.

Good follow up! Rae's pic is posted on the Lori FB page( or was yesterday)

Guess Who went on tour May 2003. Hair and make up for video or promo photo? A couple of quick bucks in LA?
BTW Rae has siblings. I'm not on fb or would look for pics : )

I'm new on the site and was reading all the posts on this case..one strange thing I noticed is that the 1988 boyfriend said he recognized her picture, & showed it to his wife who also recognized her. That's odd to me, because he says he was 17 when he dated her, why would she be familiar to his spouse later in life? Makes me think that maybe he does know her, but maybe he and his wife are these secret family members, & don't want her to be remembered as mentally ill..who knows, but that stood out to me.

I'm new on the site and was reading all the posts on this case..one strange thing I noticed is that the 1988 boyfriend said he recognized her picture, & showed it to his wife who also recognized her. That's odd to me, because he says he was 17 when he dated her, why would she be familiar to his spouse later in life? Makes me think that maybe he does know her, but maybe he and his wife are these secret family members, & don't want her to be remembered as mentally ill..who knows, but that stood out to me.

Or, he dated one co-worker in 1988, and a different co-worker afterward that relationship was over.

I do sincerely like a fresh take on our few scattered facts! Someone, somewhere kept in touch with this woman and I think attended the Las Vegas wedding....

:seeya:

Omg OMG YOU GUYS!!!! I AM WATCHING sorry caps I am watching a movie right now about a raped ft worth housewife that stole I'd and made a new life I'm only half way thru but it's on a new channel on fios called escape , I swear flew saw this every step . It's called " positive ID' 1987 ,I have looked up everything everything the clerk at the co I rt house said and you could walk in and get anyone's bc without I'd ( we already knew that) but this movie is very close to what we have all put forth as a theory it's on Verizon fios chanel 486 now

And I need a ft worth local to tell me where In the. Movie the bank she is depositing in a fake name is , you can see downtown ft worth and she is on a mountain , it literally the best view I've ever seen here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3