TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the photo

7a93c4e407bbeb7e34750940287b913a.jpg

The link is from websleuths actually! It's sandy bullock (I forget the married name), I thought we were speaking of.

Edit: she's not in any missing persons database, because she was never reported missing.

I think the name of this little girl was listed as "unknown" on family photo, IIRC.

Heres the photo

7a93c4e407bbeb7e34750940287b913a.jpg

The link is from websleuths actually! It's sandy bullock (I forget the married name), I thought we were speaking of.

Edit: she's not in any missing persons database, because she was never reported missing.

From what I recall reading here and on the Who Was Lori Erica Kennedy fb page, this is an unnamed person in a family picture associated with SB.

From what I recall reading here and on the Who Was Lori Erica Kennedy fb page, this is an unnamed person in a family picture associated with SB.
It sure looks like her, whoever it is. It came up in relation to the reddit thread about SB, so when i saw it I assumed it was her (obviously incorrectly)

Really... gah, im so new, just going to stop posting LOL. Sorrryy everyone!

Total newb here...

LOL - If we all thought that way when we first started posting here, then these threads would be empty! I encourage you to keep on posting! We are all wondering who she really was and what her real story is.

I do think we are all going a little mad :) (in my best British accent)

I do think we are all going a little mad :) (in my best British accent)

TOTALLY! This news is coming on the same day as the jury will deliberate on the Enrique Aroche case (Accused of kidnapping Christina Morris.) So I am out of sorts myself.

Between the Wetterling case, the CBS JBR specials and this...I'm about to have to take off work to deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure looks like her, whoever it is. It came up in relation to the reddit thread about SB, so when i saw it I assumed it was her (obviously incorrectly)

Yeah, my money is on this girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok if spring met mom , do either of these girls have TX ties?

Come on Guys we can Solve this ...now that its been solved!!!!!!

Is Sandy Bullock the wife of Fred Howder, whose kid is the presumed Jane Doe here?

Just a tidbit from MDDM from r3dd!t, apparently FLEK knew *a lot* about Blake's family before marrying him. The name "Lori Erica" was a combination of names from two of the Ruff extended family members.
Was Blake maybe targeted for a relationship? Not saying in a bad way, but a target nonetheless?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member