TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an excellent thread on r3dd!t about this.... I'll post the body of it here:

Fred Arden Howder died in August 2008 in Valley, WA. He was married to a Sandra Louise Howder, who is currently 76. He had previously lived in Springdale, WA. Both towns are close(-ish) to Spokane, WA.

There was a Timothy S Bullock from Pasadena, CA who died in 2004 at the age of 56 and was noted as being the brother of Sandra Howder from Spokane, WA (this is the nearest major town). If he was alive today, he would be 68, making him Sandra's younger brother by 8 years.

Ergo, Sandra's maiden name was Bullock (yes, Sandra Bullock ... not THAT one, though ....)

There's a birth record from Los Angeles County for a Wanda M Howder, born on August 21, 1960. The mother's name is Bullock. This would make her 55 years old today.

The December 22nd, 1961 issue of the Pasadena Independent newsletter has some very interesting information about Fred Howder who was 24 at the time and was from the Los Angeles area (https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/38956026/).

If you look at the OCR text, it's a little scrambled, but you can make out that Fred Howder was arrested on:

possession of $250,000 in drugs (in 1961, that would have been a HUGE amount)
robbery of a Pasadena hotel
tying up the manager of the hotel.
stealing cash

That's quite the rap sheet - quite a lot to put someone away for a while, you'd think ... maybe even 402 months?

On Spokeo, the following members of the family are listed as living with Fred in Valley: Sandra, Damian, Windy, Wanda, Sky, Shiloh.

It's difficult to tell who exactly is in the direct family - one of them has been arrested for identity theft (Sky) among a litany of other crimes, so perhaps some family members were "invented" for the purpose of ID fraud?

Of the other members of the family, Damian is 54 and has a criminal record for something very bad (recorded in January 1997).

Sky is 40 and has a significant criminal record (drugs, identify theft, motor offenses) and had his parental rights terminated to six kids in 2013. He currently lives in Greenacre, WA.

Shiloh is male or female, 39 and had three kids with someone called Josie Rippey.

There is VERY little information about Windy Howder. In Spokeo, she's listed as being 41, but I can't find any further information other than the fact she might have had a name change to Windy Christian.

In summary, the Howder kids seem to age from:

Wanda (55)
Damian (54)
Windy (41)
Sky (40)
Shiloh (39)

Here comes the odd leap of faith or two:

there is a 14 year gap between Wanda and Windy (41), a 15 year gap between Wanda and Sky (40) and a 16 year gap between Wanda and Shiloh (39).
it's possible that Windy, Sky and Shiloh are Wanda's siblings, of course, but if Fred was in jail for a long time, then unless he was especially prolific during conjugal visits, how does that explain the fact that Windy, Sky and Shiloh all lived in the same homestead and had the same surname?
little information can be found about Wanda M Howder.
VERY little information can be found about Windy Howder.

Now for some larger leaps:

perhaps Wanda is Windy's mother (very similar names) and Windy was given up for adoption (hence the name Windy Christian can be found)
perhaps Sky and Shiloh followed soon after but were kept by Wanda's parents (mother?) and raised as their own?
what if Wanda got out of dodge and got an Idaho driving license as Becky Sue Turner from Boise in 1988 with a place of birth of Bakersfield, CA.
Becky Sue Turner became Lori Erica Kennedy in 1988 using a Californian birth certificate and an Idaho driving license.

Other things to note:

the Valley / Spokane area of Washington state is right on the state border with Idaho (though Boise is a long way south).
however, look south of Boise, what state do you see?
it should be noted that Lori Erica Kennedy had a drop box in Nevada.
there was suspicion that Lori was older than she claimed, hence her problems having a kid. She claimed she was born in 1968 (BST's date of birth), but Wanda M Howder was born in 1960, making her 50 years old at the time of LEK's death.

TL;DR - I think Lori Erica Kennedy was Wanda M Howder.

purple monster truck (the OP of the r3dd!t post) is amazing.

I see it along the top of the forehead , lose 20 , ignore nose ....and my dl says I'm 5.5 and I'm 5.8 never anywhere ive ever written 5.5!
I've seen Lori's height listed as several things from 5.7 to 6.0. My DL says 5.7, and I'm 5.5. IF there had been an autopsy, it would have listed her true height, but since that didn't happen we can't really know at this point.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Is Sandy Bullock the wife of Fred Howder, whose kid is the presumed Jane Doe here?

I'm starting to believe this could be it too , but I still see Sandy Hopler on the Pen. State police website ...there is no site for La plume county, state jurisdiction

Is Sandy Bullock the wife of Fred Howder, whose kid is the presumed Jane Doe here?

Sandy Bullock is the wife of Fred Howder, however the kid's pic was found on a website with a family tree not linked to Bullock or Howder. (However a link may have been found at a later point, I haven't looked at the site again.)

Yeah, my money is on this girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I agree. I'm changing my vote. It's the unnamed child.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I just had read there was a daughter in the 60's named Wanda Howder. Cant find any info on her though.

Dunno if this has been mentioned here, or if his info is good, but on Twitter, James Renner says she's "linked to missing PA woman." (Go to twitter dot com, /JamesRenner/status/778252644280401920 -- it's trying to convert the URL to a video link and it's not a video)

Sandy Bullock is the wife of Fred Howder, however the kid's pic was found on a website with a family tree not linked to Bullock or Howder. (However a link may have been found at a later point, I haven't looked at the site again.)

Is that the Labaran (sp?) family?

Man, if I showed up marked as fricking "unknown" in a family photo, I'd wipe myself off the map too.

I can't believe what I'm reading 😱😱😱😱 could this be it?!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

If anyone's feeling bored with Lori already, please hop over to the Lyle Stevick thread and tell me if you think my match is possible!

(Sorry for further derailment, it doesnt seem like the Seattle news will be releasing the info anytime soon)

I never thought this day would come!!! I am so excited I can't wait to see who she is!

ok and Mom Died right before succide ( if that's lori's mom) and it want published until nov 10!!!!!!!!!! I mean gma!

Dunno if this has been mentioned here, or if his info is good, but on Twitter, James Renner says she's "linked to missing PA woman." (Go to twitter dot com, /JamesRenner/status/778252644280401920 -- it's trying to convert the URL to a video link and it's not a video)

I am missing where NAMUS is confirming the link to the missing in PA? I read through r3dd!t- I know people are speculating about it there, just as we are here, but no one has a definitive. I myself asked who she was in my email to NAMUS, which M.N. replied stating only that she has been identified. No word on who she is.
From following James Renner with Maura Murray I think he is someone who can be a bit hyperbolic in his conclusions. Just my own opinion here! :)

Now, just to clarify, SB in this case is the *mother* of Wanda Howder, who is the one who is possibly FLEK.
SB had a daughter in 1960 (according to what im reading) named Wanda. That would make FLEK 50 at her time of death, which fits.

Edit: shes listed in the obit as a neice.

Now, just to clarify, SB in this case is the *mother* of Wanda Howder, who is the one who is possibly FLEK.

yes confused as usual but I get it ......im still leaning toward the other Sandra hopler instead the daughter f sandra bullock howder (wanda) I just lost my ability to capitalize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat