Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is really nagging at me and I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

DV pulled over near 69 & Greens Road when he heard a noise and thought his tire was flat. This is the spot he claims to have been abducted from. All 3 of them were taken into the truck and the Nissan left there since all 3 "Hispanics" were reported by DV to be in the truck with them.

Depending on the report you read he was either driven around briefly and left on the side of the road or driven around for quite a while and then left on the side of the road. But he was left on the side of the road an hour away from where he was taken from. Coincidentally very near his home where he started from.

At 3pm, 3 hours before he claims to have woken up, the Nissan is captured on traffic cam very near where he claims to have woken up. Also an hour away from where it was last left...and coincidentally, near where it started from.

Something about this is bothering me...

Updated 4 minutes ago
Maleah Davis' stepdad changed story while reporting her missing: Police
[...]

According to police, Darion Vence showed up at Sugar Land Methodist Hospital on Saturday night, where an off-duty officer noticed fresh wounds on him. Vence claimed to be the victim of a roadside attack by three Hispanic suspects the day before while on his way to pick up the girl's mother from Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Police also initially stated Vence was with Maleah and his 1-year-old son when he was left unconscious. He stated that he regained consciousness late Saturday afternoon on the side of Highway 6 near First Colony Mall. His son was with him but Maleah was not.

Vence's son is in the care of a relative while authorities and Texas EquuSearch combed the surrounding area for the missing girl.

[...]
So, let me get this straight. Darion did NOT run into the hospital hysterical, " My daughter has been kidnapped, I was assaulted, OMG!! HELP!" but instead, he had to be approached by an off-duty officer who noticed his fresh wounds? Am I reading this right?
He could have at least tried harder. Tell us where the little girl is man, UGH. MOO

DV pulled over near 69 & Greens Road when he heard a noise and thought his tire was flat. This is the spot he claims to have been abducted from. All 3 of them were taken into the truck and the Nissan left there since all 3 "Hispanics" were reported by DV to be in the truck with them.

Depending on the report you read he was either driven around briefly and left on the side of the road or driven around for quite a while and then left on the side of the road. But he was left on the side of the road an hour away from where he was taken from. Coincidentally very near his home where he started from.

At 3pm, 3 hours before he claims to have woken up, the Nissan is captured on traffic cam very near where he claims to have woken up. Also an hour away from where it was last left...and coincidentally, near where it started from.

All of it bothers me!

I think it is bothering you because it is so completely ridiculous! You would think with so much time, he could have come up with a better story! JMO

All of it bothers me!
Well that too.
I think it is bothering you because it is so completely ridiculous! You would think with so much time, he could have come up with a better story! JMO
That might be what it is.

Why would they drive down to a very populated area after kidnapping 3 people? I mean, there's a national forest basically equidistant to where they went.

Why would they go back for the Nissan? Or was the Nissan randomly stolen by an entirely different person and then driven to the same location within 3 hours?

Maybe it is that it's all so blatantly ridiculous....

Last edited:

Ita. The entire ugly saga has an overpowering stench.

So, let me get this straight. Darion did NOT run into the hospital hysterical, " My daughter has been kidnapped, I was assaulted, OMG!! HELP!" but instead, he had to be approached by an off-duty officer who noticed his fresh wounds? Am I reading this right?
He could have at least tried harder. Tell us where the little girl is man, UGH. MOO
Yep, you're reading it right. It's insanity. MOO

Actually he didn't find Lucas....he talked her into sharing. And it was 3 months later. We have quite a journey before that approach might be valuable. Totally different circumstances....
Well Mr Henry..I usually agree with everything you post, this time I respectfully disagree. In my opinion, Lucas would not have been found without him. Yes, we had awesome searchers, my sister and myself also searched, but we couldn’t find him. He came to town, got her to talk, got her in his truck, said what he needed to say to get her to talk, drove over the same bridge 3 times paying attention to her body language. Stopped, found him, while she kept saying No, that’s not him. However, you want to look at it, he found Lucas when no one else could. Again, MOO, this case is very similar. We have a child left in the care of a fiancé, a concocted story full of holes, and different versions of the story. How is it any different? And yes it was 3 months later. That was the most agonizing 3 months. Wichita is my home, and Lucas was our baby. We all still hurt, and we never met him. I know you don’t want this to go 3 months, wouldn’t it be better if the PI came and did his magic and found her before all evidence is wiped from the weather? When he found him, my first thought was: Where were you 3 months ago? JMO

These reporters aren't letting up AT ALL. Good! :)

Pooja Lodhia on Twitter
DOESN’T ADD UP: "During the initial interview, the man's story did change several times and some of what he told us just didn't add up," said Doug Adolph, the spokesperson for Sugar Land police. Where is Maleah Davis? https://abc13.com/missing-girls-stepdad-changed-story-multiple-times-police/5291089/ …
D6El0HkXkAIzJ1Q.jpg

3:31 PM - 8 May 2019 from Cleveland, TX

Steven Romo on Twitter
I am so terrified for this precious girl. Maleah Davis' stepdad changed story while reporting her missing: Police http://abc13.com/missing-girls-stepdad-changed-story-multiple-times-police/5291089/ … #abc13 #MaleahDavis
3:58 PM - 8 May 2019

Shelley Childers on Twitter
"WHAT HE TOLD US JUST DIDN'T ADD UP." Sugar Land Police speak out about first encounter with Maleah's stepfather. #FindMaleah #MaleahDavis
1:16 PM - 8 May 2019 from California, USA

Last edited:
I thought he said he was in the truck coming in and out of consciousness during all that time.

I think the remark about Maleah being cute and sweet was him giving a reason they took her.

Three men come upon a broke down car and kidnap them. Three men just driving around looking for an opportunity to kidnap a man with small children. If you're looking for kids to steal and sale why not take the toddler too? I can't think of any other reason to take just her.

Just my thoughts of he didn't think this through very well.

Every bit of it bothers me including where he pulled over, why he pulled over, how the mystery men saw the children, why they would take an unconscious adult, carry him to the truck, put him in the back just to later let him go, drive at least an hour with three kidnapping victims, how they weren't captured by a single camera, who took the Nissan, and on and on and on... :eek: It's hogwash. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield