Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he said he was in the truck coming in and out of consciousness during all that time.

I think the remark about Maleah being cute and sweet was him giving a reason they took her.

Three men come upon a broke down car and kidnap them. Three men just driving around looking for an opportunity to kidnap a man with small children. If you're looking for kids to steal and sale why not take the toddler too? I can't think of any other reason to take just her.

Just my thoughts of he didn't think this through very well.

I had a wee rant about his holier than swiss story yesterday, and I agree with you.

The remark about Maleah was an absurd detail that he included to give 'motive', and mentioning regaining consciousness in the truck was simply to show 'we were taken somewhere - the last time I saw Maleah she was in the mean mens truck'

It paints this insane mental image, of 3 dudes hanging out, chatting about how much they like sweet little girls, and decide to drive around hoping they can find someone with car trouble that has one with them. 'Oh, we don't know what to do now, let's take the grown up and the baby for a joy ride before getting rid of them'.

DV is a LOT of things, but a genius is not one of them.

Something is really nagging at me and I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

DV pulled over near 69 & Greens Road when he heard a noise and thought his tire was flat. This is the spot he claims to have been abducted from. All 3 of them were taken into the truck and the Nissan left there since all 3 "Hispanics" were reported by DV to be in the truck with them.

Depending on the report you read he was either driven around briefly and left on the side of the road or driven around for quite a while and then left on the side of the road. But he was left on the side of the road an hour away from where he was taken from. Coincidentally very near his home where he started from.

At 3pm, 3 hours before he claims to have woken up, the Nissan is captured on traffic cam very near where he claims to have woken up. Also an hour away from where it was last left...and coincidentally, near where it started from.

Something about this is bothering me...

This is likely why TES ended up back near their home yesterday. The 69th and Greens story, coupled with his epic roadtrip with the 3 kidnappers was fabricated to create a search area well outside of his actual movements, which probably weren't that far from home.

Maleah Davis' stepfather changed his story 'multiple times', police say | Daily Mail Online
Derion Vence, 26, walked into a Houston, Texas, hospital on Saturday night with his unharmed one-year-old son, claiming that they had spent the previous 24 hours being held captive by Hispanic men who took Maleah.

He had visible injuries and officers say 'something clearly happened to him' but details of his story about how Maleah was snatched did not make sense, according to the police department which was first on the scene.

'During our initial interview that he provided, his story changed several times, some of what he described didn't add up,' Doug Adolph, the spokesman for the Sugar Land Police Department, told DailyMail.com on Wednesday.

[...]

13264280-7007507-image-a-1_1557349194358.jpg
13264306-7007507-image-m-12_1557349389118.jpg
13265270-7007507-image-a-61_1557350047423.jpg
13116194-7002123-Maleah_Davis-a-30_1557252329143.jpg

Last edited:
Something is really nagging at me and I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

DV pulled over near 69 & Greens Road when he heard a noise and thought his tire was flat. This is the spot he claims to have been abducted from. All 3 of them were taken into the truck and the Nissan left there since all 3 "Hispanics" were reported by DV to be in the truck with them.

Depending on the report you read he was either driven around briefly and left on the side of the road or driven around for quite a while and then left on the side of the road. But he was left on the side of the road an hour away from where he was taken from. Coincidentally very near his home where he started from.

At 3pm, 3 hours before he claims to have woken up, the Nissan is captured on traffic cam very near where he claims to have woken up. Also an hour away from where it was last left...and coincidentally, near where it started from.

Something about this is bothering me...

Perhaps because it makes no logical sense for him to get to that part of town without having been caught on ONE of the many traffic cameras I posted earlier. HE HAD to have been caught on camera if he went that way and they haven't said they found any evidence corroborating his story. I don't think he EVER left the South West side of Houston that day. I just don't. MOO

Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?
[...]

KHOU 11 Investigates spent the last few days going through court records and discovered the answer -- and although the information reveals some family issues and allegations of abuse, it's not being shared to point a finger at one person or to try to influence public opinion.

[...]

The state got involved after a seizure and head injury sent Maleah to the hospital in August.

Maleah was living with her grandmother, mother Brittany Bowens, and Bowens’ boyfriend, Derion Vence, and only went to the hospital at the urging of her grandmother, who was at work at the time of Maleah's injury, according to court records.

[...]

Doctors had to perform a “craniectomy to relieve pressure” and remove half of her skull, according to documents. When Maleah got out of ICU, doctors ordered that she wear a helmet for 12-24 months while she healed. Doctors said the injury and explanation did not add up and suspected abuse, according to court records.

This was not Maleah's first trip to the emergency room.

[...]

Bowens said Maleah was hurt after falling from a chair, but that “would not have caused the serious internal injuries, which required half of Maleah’s skull to be removed,” medical professionals said in court documents.

“Maleah Davis suffered traumatic brain injury with evidence of more than one injury while in the possession of her mother Brittany Bowens and the mother’s paramour, Derion Vence,” court records read. “Neither caregiver had an explanation that was consistent with the injury.”

The case worker with CPS eventually concluded there was “reason to believe” there was “neglectful supervision” on Bowens’ part, but nothing more. In the end, “the doctor could not confirm whether or not injuries were caused by abuse,” court records read.

[...]

Last edited:
[...]

KHOU 11 Investigates spent the last few days going through court records and discovered the answer -- and although the information reveals some family issues and allegations of abuse, it's not being shared to point a finger at one person or to try to influence public opinion.

[...]

The state got involved after a seizure and head injury sent Maleah to the hospital in August.

Maleah was living with her grandmother, mother Brittany Bowens, and Bowens’ boyfriend, Derion Vence, and only went to the hospital at the urging of her grandmother, who was at work at the time of Maleah's injury, according to court records.

[...]

Doctors had to perform a “craniectomy to relieve pressure” and remove half of her skull, according to documents. When Maleah got out of ICU, doctors ordered that she wear a helmet for 12-24 months while she healed. Doctors said the injury and explanation did not add up and suspected abuse, according to court records.

This was not Maleah's first trip to the emergency room.

[...]

Bowens said Maleah was hurt after falling from a chair, but that “would not have caused the serious internal injuries, which required half of Maleah’s skull to be removed,” medical professionals said in court documents.

“Maleah Davis suffered traumatic brain injury with evidence of more than one injury while in the possession of her mother Brittany Bowens and the mother’s paramour, Derion Vence,” court records read. “Neither caregiver had an explanation that was consistent with the injury.”

The case worker with CPS eventually concluded there was “reason to believe” there was “neglectful supervision” on Bowens’ part, but nothing more. In the end, “the doctor could not confirm whether or not injuries were caused by abuse,” court records read.

[...]

She was unsupervised and accidentally fell into a table causing an injury that necessitated removal of HALF HER SKULL???

And abuse was “suspected” and custody was returned after 6 months?

NO WAY!

I’d venture that of all the parents here, not one of us has had a child needing half their skull removed because of a normal childhood fall. Just does not happen. Imo.

She was unsupervised and accidentally fell into a table causing an injury that necessitated removal of HALF HER SKULL???

And abuse was “suspected” and custody was returned after 6 months?

NO WAY!

I’d venture that of all the parents here, not one of us has had a child needing half their skull removed because of a normal childhood fall. Just does not happen. Imo.
I have no words. :mad::( There's also this little nugget:

The court also ordered that Maleah's parents take a parenting class. According to records, neither has completed that.

NEW INFORMATION on MALEAH: I've been digging into court records the last few days. What I found is downright disturbing and heartbreaking. #khou11 #htownrush

Cheryl Mercedes on Twitter

I'm a bit confused here.

This briefly mentions other injuries (like Nick Valencia report). Medical professionals believe abuse...but then couldn't say it was abuse. Caseworker said maybe neglect in supervision, but that's all. And she was in the care of relatives at the time she was abducted??

I have no words. :mad::( There's also this little nugget:

The court also ordered that Maleah's parents take a parenting class. According to records, neither has completed that.

The kind of abuse Maleah suffered could not have been prevented by a parenting class. Imo. When is the safety of our children going to become more important than their abusers so called rights?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield