Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting caught up. At this point I do not trust what any "family member" that has had any hand in Maleah's life/upbringing has to say. IMO they all let her down and failed her, and one or more of them are likely responsible for her death and her previous pain and suffering/injuries. This case reminds me of the game of Clue, who did it and where and with what weapon??? IMO

I hope to God they find Maleah and lay her to rest and that anyone and everyone that had a hand in this little girls demise or cover-up or abuse/murder , to whatever degree, pays dearly for their actions or involvement........still sitting on one hand because I do not trust anything anyone is saying, or how anyone is "acting" at this point. This whole case continues to be "smoke and mirrors" in my minds eye, all "players included".

Again, I think the story is that he was riding around in the extended cab of the truck for almost 24 hours then woke up when he was dumped on the side of the road in Sugar land. So, he and the baby weren’t on the side of the road for 24 hours. The baby was contained in the truck with him. JMO

Source:
Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
“Vence told police he was in and out of consciousness for almost 24 hours while being driven around in the truck with the children. He woke up with his son on the side of a road in Sugar Land on Saturday around 6 p.m. and ultimately walked to a hospital, he said.”

I am not sure how this could have happened:
"I think the story is that he was riding around in the extended cab of the truck for almost 24 hours then woke up when he was dumped on the side of the road in Sugar land."

How could he have been riding around for 24 hours, and then end up only 30 minutes away in a nearby suburb?

What were they doing for that 24 hours? And if there was a blue pick up driving around aimlessly for 24 hours, it would have been picked up already on lots of cctv footage. JMO

I have been thinking the same with regard to facebook browsing and posting. But, since I am sitting on one hand, I am just going to say that I think "certain parents" these days are just so detached from a lot of "things", like parenting, fatherhood/motherhood, morals and commitments and bonding. I would be insane and unable to function while absolutely beside myself a hysterical mess and inconsolable, and I would be talking (very loud and clearly) to the POI! Facebook would be the last thing I would even look at. But.....if one's hands are tied, so to speak, maybe Facebook is that persons only sort of outreach or connection....or way of assessing "the climate of the situation". I don't really know, and I certainly would not want to walk in the shoes of a parent missing a child. MOO,

Eeek can you give a discreet idea of where on FB you saw those close to the case commenting? A group or a new article?

Eeek can you give a discreet idea of where on FB you saw those close to the case commenting? A group or a new article?

Actually I cannot because it appears to me that two major "players", (IMO), one of which is the POI, have both gone "inactive" with regard to Facebook, at least last time I checked. Earlier msm did give out information regarding facebook accounts and one would have been able to at least view one of the persons facebook postings -etc. Not now.

I’m not sure how these child services workers sleep at night on these cases where they just let it slip through the cracks and something awful comes out of it.

Not that you implied otherwise.. just wanted to add that we only hear about the crappy ones but there are so many caring, sincere social workers. It’s a hard job with few resources and contrary to what we see on tv it’s quite a process to remove children. I grew up in group homes and the abuse some kids see before the “investigation” is complete is insurmountable, as is the system being overcrowded. There are too many kids in peril, too lean of state budgets, and too few brave empathetic souls willing to be their advocates. It’s an epidemic. IMO

Actually I cannot because it appears to me that two major "players", (IMO), one of which is the POI, have both gone "inactive" with regard to Facebook, at least last time I checked. Earlier msm did give out information regarding facebook accounts and one would have been able to at least view one of the persons facebook postings -etc. Not now.

Dang it. I always miss the good stuff. ;) Thanks anyway.

Bio dad is the one involved in the CPS/abuse case. Not the step dad. Or at least that is how I've understood it.

Edited - I sounded kind of judgmental.

We need to do better as a society. Unfortunately, trends and politics are part of the foster care and court system too.

Prayers for this situation to improve.

Last edited:
I really hope they can get the 5 year old boy alone and get a professional that deals with these kinds of situations and really question him in the right way and I’ll bet they come up with some truth to what may have been going on at home and what happened the day sweet Maleah went missing. And I don’t know who all has assess to Child Protective Services paper work but if the police do they may find a wealth of information there. I’m sure that Maleah has suffered many physical injuries and all three kids have emotional issues. JMOO. My heart and prayers go out for that beautiful child Maleah.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Again, I think the story is that he was riding around in the extended cab of the truck for almost 24 hours then woke up when he was dumped on the side of the road in Sugar land. So, he and the baby weren’t on the side of the road for 24 hours. The baby was contained in the truck with him. JMO

Source:
Intensive search underway for girl, 4, whose stepfather says she was abducted on a Texas highway
“Vence told police he was in and out of consciousness for almost 24 hours while being driven around in the truck with the children. He woke up with his son on the side of a road in Sugar Land on Saturday around 6 p.m. and ultimately walked to a hospital, he said.”

We 've heard the fabricated story so often, that it's distracting us from the known facts. It might be helpful to review the timeline using only verified information, beginning when Mom and Maleah were at Nana's house getting ready for the flight, to the time when Nana went to the police station to file a missing person's report.

Sticking to the facts alone, what transpired during the period when Maleah disappeared?

We 've heard the fabricated story so often, that it's distracting us from the known facts. It might be helpful to review the timeline using only verified information, beginning when Mom and Maleah were at Nana's house getting ready for the flight, to the time when Nana went to the police station to file a missing person's report.

Sticking to the facts alone, what transpired during the period when Maleah disappeared?
That is the issue......there are only 3 known facts:
a man and his 2 year old son walked into a hospital;
The man has a bump on his forehead;
The car was seen at 3:00 pm Saturday;

The rest of his story is pure fabrication, IMO

Updated 4:07 AM ET, Wed May 8, 2019
Maleah Davis, 4, had been removed from her Texas home after physical abuse allegations. Now she's missing - CNN
[...]

During the CNN interview, Bowers disputed allegations that her daughter was physically abused.

Bowers said she took her daughter to West Houston Medical Center last July because she was lethargic, but nurses didn't examine her head.

Weeks later, on July 28, Maleah fell while she was sitting at the table eating by herself, Bowers said.

"When she falls, she came around that couch, she had a deep gash in her head and it freaked me out," said Bowers, who again rushed her daughter to West Houston. Doctors discharged Maleah without performing a CT scan, Bowers said.

Five days later, in early August, Maleah suffered a seizure, Bowers said, sobbing.
"They did a CT scan and that's when they told me there was bleeding on the left-hand side of her brain," she said. "At that point it was a life or death situation."

Doctors operated on Maleah, she said. A few day later, officials with Child Protective Services arrived at her home, Bowers said.

[...]

I've been on hiatus from WS for awhile. Are we allowed to discuss live streams by key people in the case if it's no longer up? I'm going to guess "no", but thought I'd ask.

This is a great idea, the whole story is fabricated. We don’t have many confirmed facts, it’ll look something like this:
-Saturday 5/4/19 - BB contacts the Sugar Land police to report someone missing - unclear if she reports that it was 2 children and DV missing. BB2 helps her complete missing persons reports. (Unconfirmed)
-Saturday around 3 pm car seen on camera in Sugar Land
-Saturday 5/4 - Sometime between 9:00 and 11:00 pm DV shows up at the hospital and tells his story. Reports Maleah is missing.
-Saturday around midnight: HPD notified (by the hospital?) that Maleah was missing.
-Sunday, 8:27 a.m.: An Amber Alert was issued for Maleah.
-Sunday, 6:57 a.m.: Houston police sent a press release with information about Maleah's disappearance.

PommyMommy has a great timeline with the rest of it and there is a good timeline here: Where is Maleah Davis? Timeline in the disappearance of 4-year-old Houston girl

Then there is all this that is possible but unconfirmed:
-Monday 4/29/19 - BB did laundry at her Mother’s house (BB2) and Maleah was with her. This is according to BB2, has it been verified?
-Tuesday 4/30/19 - BB reportedly flew to CT or MA - has this been confirmed? What flight/what time?
-Wednesday 5/1/19 - BB attends her Father’s funeral in CT or MA. Does anyone have obit?
-Thursday 5/2/19 - unconfirmed reports that Maleah’s aunt came to get the 2 oldest children but was told Maleah was sick.
-Friday 5/3/19 - BB flies from CT or MA to Houston/Bush International. Plane was delayed and landed around Midnight. Her Mom, BB2, picks her up at the airport.

Last edited:
Updated 4:07 AM ET, Wed May 8, 2019
Maleah Davis, 4, had been removed from her Texas home after physical abuse allegations. Now she's missing - CNN
[...]

During the CNN interview, Bowers disputed allegations that her daughter was physically abused.

Bowers said she took her daughter to West Houston Medical Center last July because she was lethargic, but nurses didn't examine her head.

Weeks later, on July 28, Maleah fell while she was sitting at the table eating by herself, Bowers said.

"When she falls, she came around that couch, she had a deep gash in her head and it freaked me out," said Bowers, who again rushed her daughter to West Houston. Doctors discharged Maleah without performing a CT scan, Bowers said.

Five days later, in early August, Maleah suffered a seizure, Bowers said, sobbing.
"They did a CT scan and that's when they told me there was bleeding on the left-hand side of her brain," she said. "At that point it was a life or death situation."

Doctors operated on Maleah, she said. A few day later, officials with Child Protective Services arrived at her home, Bowers said.

[...]
She also says that five days after the surgery, CPS came to the house but "did not find anything because we're not those kinds of people."
It can't be true that they did not find anything. CPS can't just remove children from a house based on a suspicion.
They need to complete a thorough investigation, and only if they find evidence of abuse can they make a formal accusation and take the family to court. The judge then makes a decision based on the evidence. Only if there is sufficient evidence of abuse will the children be removed from the parents.
At least that's how it works in most states.
If the children were removed for six months and then placed back with the family on a conditional, temporary period of time, then they obviously found signs of abuse or neglect.
Too bad that court date to determine placement did not come sooner. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member