Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janel Forte‏Verified account @JanelKHOU

JUST IN: Equusearch volunteers tell me they believe they found #MaleahDavis’ stepdad’s car. #khou11

D6Im5DFU0AEOMFU.jpg

Janel Forte on Twitter

Samica Knight on Twitter
BREAKING!!!! The vehicle belonging to the stepdad of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis has been found in Missouri City!
10:12 AM - 9 May 2019

Nick Valencia on Twitter
BREAKING- The car of step-father Darion Vence was just found at a Wal-Mart in Missouri City, Texas. "It was found just 10 minutes ago," Tim Miller, with EquuSearch tells me. "They’ll process it and see what clues it can give." #MaleahDavis
10:17 AM - 9 May 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/KPRC2Cathy/status/1126506728604831745"]KPRC Cathy Hernandez on Twitter[/URL]
#BREAKING: Car believed to be connected to Maleah Davis disappearance is found in Missouri City, according to Texas EquuSearch. @KPRC2 #KPRC2

D6In5W_UcAAZ2Zp.jpg

10:18 AM - 9 May 2019

Both the car and DV were last seen in Sugarland, so I wonder if they have specific information to think that the car made it back near the apartment.
That's a good question. And thinking about it, unless DV had an accomplice with another car he'd have to ditch the car somewhere that allowed him to end up at the hospital. It's not like he could call for an Uber.

It's unlikely he was in captivity for 24 hours so what was he doing during that time? And what about the time it took him to get to the hospital?

If he had his son with him the whole time then he most likely went somewhere to hide out. and he'd only be able to walk with a child for a limited time. The average time to walk a mile is about 20 minutes so carrying a child probably extends that a bit.

The car should be somewhere within a 3 or 4 mile radius of the hospital, right? But if he did get a ride there then it makes sense to put his apartment at center instead. According to Google Maps it's about 7.5 miles from the hospital. I don't believe he could walk that distance without being seen.

So... did he get a ride or not? And if he did wouldn't LE be asking the person to come forward? Maybe they have way more information than they're telling, especially if they have video of him arriving at the hospital.

Sorry, I'm blathering a bit. In a nutshell I'm saying the car must be in walking distance either near his apartment or the hospital. And DV strikes me as someone who takes the easy path so maybe the car is somewhere in clear view, like a parking lot or along a quiet road. All MOO.

Stolen vehicle 'biggest part of the puzzle' as Maleah Davis search resumes

ETA: I spoke too soon as the car has been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi