Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title to this thread says stepfather. The banner on the main page says stepfather also.
Yep, that's how MSM has referred to him for the most part, although he and BB aren't married. Also, fiance', boyfriend, and ex-fiance'. Some of us don't think it's appropriate, but to each his own. :) MOO

Maleah Davis' stepfather, Derion Vence, taken into custody
At the end of this article:
“Anyone with information on this case, the whereabouts of Maleah Davis, or who knows who sold the gas can (pictures above) to Vence is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.l

We could work on figuring out who sold the gas can. It looks like someone wrote part of the price on the price tag. That makes me think of a smaller hardware store vs a big box chain store. JMO
I'm think a small store, maybe hardware or convenience store... Maybe one that doesn't use a barcode. We have a few around where I live.

I was thinking the same thing about the bleach smell
. I use Clorox like crazy, always have. The odor is not overwhelming st all, imo.

Also. The AA: from page 1 link

An Amber Alert has been issued out of Houston for a 4-year-old girl who was reportedly abducted by three unknown males.

Police are searching for Maleah Davis who was last seen wearing a light-blue Under Armor jacket, blue jeans and grey Under Armor tennis shoes with pink and white details.

Who provided LE details of her attire? AA issued 05/05.
Later the pink hair bow was added, iirc.
Did some of this info come from camera? Because LE would have noticed the camera their very first trip up the stairs, imo.

Darion Vence, who lived with Maleah and her mother, was arrested without incident at his brother’s home in Sugar Land, Texas, about 22 miles (35 kilometers) southwest of Houston, a statement from Houston police said. He was charged with tampering with evidence.

Aside from the press repeatedly referring to Vence as Maleah's stepdad, the misspelling of his name frustrates the dickens out of me. It's been a WEEK news orgs. I can totally understand that initially, in the rush to get the news out that a child is missing, you can get bad or inaccurate info, but at this point it is ridiculous that they are still spelling his name wrong and calling him a stepdad.

On another note, I have my own suspicions about who assisted him in his ludicrous attempt at cover up/deflection onto invisi-abductors.

There is no evidence of drugs linked to this case. But typically liars have a tough time keeping their lies straight.....
Its even harder to keep your lies straight, when the starting point is as convoluted and ridiculous a story as anyone has ever heard.

He didn’t have a chance.

Good.

The cameras in the photo of him carrying the 'laundry' out... did those same cameras catch him coming back into the apartment with a wound or bruise on his head ?

Hard to tell if there's a 'face' in the basket. Doubtful as the plastic wouldn't cling to her face like that ?
And he's not stupid enough to have her face in full view. Of course one never knows.

But the appearance of bloodstains on the side of his pants... :( :eek: :mad:
I really wonder if I am the only one that sees the pants as being red with a white stripe?! I'm having flashbacks to the FB white/gold/blue/black dress thing!:p I think the red pants are just give the look of a 'tint' on the white stripe.

The title to this thread says stepfather. The banner on the main page says stepfather also.
Probably because it was first reported that way. Maybe it's easier than saying the child's mother's ex- fiance or alleged fiance, or paramour, or whatever else he has been called.
They probably just should have called him the boyfriend from the start.

The cameras in the photo of him carrying the 'laundry' out... did those same cameras catch him coming back into the apartment with a wound or bruise on his head ?

Hard to tell if there's a 'face' in the basket. Doubtful as the plastic wouldn't cling to her face like that ?
And he's not stupid enough to have her face in full view. Of course one never knows.

But the appearance of bloodstains on the side of his pants... :( :eek: :mad:

Plus her skin is not the color of a black trash bag. And the face is proportionately too small to be a four-year-old's face. And the eyes appear open. I don't think he was taking a live child out of that house in a laundry basket.

DV walked into the hospital between 11 pm and midnight on Saturday, May 4. That is one part of the timeline that has not changed since the story first broke.

The media that is reporting it was Sunday are wrong. People here that keep bringing it up are causing the confusion.

See timeline on page 1 of this thread.

Tbf, when media says that on an updated timeline, people are going to believe it. The fact that it’s on a video with the time stamp is proof of when it happened. But places like CBS saying that police are now saying Sunday is where the confusion is. It’s not the people here bringing it up that’s the issue.

You’d think by now, by the time of arrest, the basic facts would tell most of this story.

But in this case, NOPE!

It’s a huge old can of opened worms now and I can’t seem to trust any of the main players. But the truth will come.

The fact that Maleah was just a beautiful, vulnerable 4 year old girl who was a victim even prior to what’s likely to be the final horrific act, is just sickening beyond words. The mom knew and let her daughter be abused! And stood up for this monster!!!! And...and...UGGGHHHHH.

I hope Maleah is found soon and that the wheels of justice leave deep treaded marks on all involved.

Last edited:
DV walked into the hospital between 11 pm and midnight on Saturday, May 4. That is one part of the timeline that has not changed since the story first broke.

The media that is reporting it was Sunday are wrong. People here that keep bringing it up are causing the confusion.

See timeline on page 1 of this thread.

Ita, we need to move on. We know misreporting & inaccuracy to be common with multiple sources involved.
Iirc, he left hospital after midnight. Technically, he was there Sat & Sun.
Jmo

Same can, Manufacturer: Midwest Can, pic from web (unrelated)

Sold at Walmart and Target, places with very good surveillance cameras and logistics for tracking purchases!

ETA when I posted this I did not notice the way that the price tag was on the back of it. Nix that it was at Walmart or Target.

Last edited:
I really wonder if I am the only one that sees the pants as being red with a white stripe?! I'm having flashbacks to the FB white/gold/blue/black dress thing!:p I think the red pants are just give the look of a 'tint' on the white stripe.

I see what you see. No way do I think he was out & about with blood stained pants. He had just exited his apartment, he would have changed, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9