Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a child there and adults lost, like many, and even when a very close friend loses a parent or sibling, etc. I say I can picture your parent holding our child, the child giving her/him comfort from missing her/his own children or grandchildren and your mother/father/sister giving our child comfort who does not have the parent there. I also picture the passed adults in my family holding the child. You understand this and can picture it yourself I can very much tell. Nothing can bring them back but it does bring some small comfort doesn't it?

I picture Maleah wanting to paint the entire rainbow pink and Lizzy saying well I like all colors and can't pick a favorite. They then smile at each other and agree and Maleah then paints a unicorn who jumps over Lizzy's rainbow pink and all of the flowers around while Lizzy paints the rainbow every color and both are smiling at the beautiful result they only could have accomplished together. (and all of the other children as well of course, but this particular week I picture those two).

That's beautiful, ilc. :)

I'm so sorry for your losses.

I was going to say something similar when I saw this post. I literally have like four photos lol. My children are 9y and 16m. I had to mention to my husband recently that I would like my children to know I was around and what I looked like before I’m 89 and die;) Not excusing her behavior or lack of anything, just wanted to say that as well.
ha! most mothers can relate!:D
but...…
ive seen the copious amounts of selfies and self glamour shots and selfies of her and him together.
she is totally comfortable of taking pics of herself with her kids.
no pics of her and Maleah or even the boys..... a choice. imo

We have a child there and adults lost, like many, and even when a very close friend loses a parent or sibling, etc. I say I can picture your parent holding our child, the child giving her/him comfort from missing her/his own children or grandchildren and your mother/father/sister giving our child comfort who does not have the parent there. I also picture the passed adults in my family holding the child. You understand this and can picture it yourself I can very much tell. Nothing can bring them back but it does bring some small comfort doesn't it?

I picture Maleah wanting to paint the entire rainbow pink and Lizzy saying well I like all colors and can't pick a favorite. They then smile at each other and agree and Maleah then paints a unicorn who jumps over Lizzy's rainbow pink and all of the flowers around while Lizzy paints the rainbow every color and both are smiling at the beautiful result they only could have accomplished together. (and all of the other children as well of course, but this particular week I picture those two).
(hugs) and more (hugs)

As for pictures of bb I think she likely didn’t want pics taken of how she looks right now. Post partum body shape can really mess with you. A lot of her pics seemed filtered or older. I have to remind myself to get in pics with my little kids because I know they don’t care that I’m not in the shape id like to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

And the gag order is because people like the judge who forced a child back to a known abusive home and others beneath the judge in the pecking order (CPS, etc.) are in total CYA mode.
That's really the only reason for a gag order in this case.
Where was the compassion for Maleah before she died ?
Did anyone love her at all ?
Sure doesn't look like her family did. :(

Maleah needed a doctor on Monday the 29th before BB left for the funeral, she left the apartment in PJ'S on the 30th for 'daycare'. BB was still there when Maleah left in her PJs. Why would a child that needs a doctor go to 'daycare' in their PJ's,and why didn't BB take her own precious daughter that means so much to her to the doctor herself? On the 29th? First she asked Maleah's dad to take her, then said DV would take her.
And why was Maleah home with BB on that Monday? Why hadn't Maleah been going to daycare? So many unanswered questions..

*snickers loudly*

We also know he's a lying liar who lies... so there's that.

<modnsip>

Of course, since that's so important to him.

He'd better be worrying about what happens to child killers in prison, because from what I've heard, they're about the lowest in the pecking order. IMO.

I hope he feels fear. Constantly. Like Maleah must've felt, except she probably couldn't even express it.

That's beautiful, ilc. :)

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Thank you so much. I am sorry for everyone's losses, many have suffered tragedies.

I went to Lizzy's thread after commenting here and how does anyone get through something like that? It just gets worse, like Maleah's case does here.

Trying to picture that no evil exists where they are but we are still hearing what they went through here. :(

“When she admitted that he was beating that baby with a belt when she was sick, I said, ‘Brittany, he whipped that baby when she was sick?’ She said, ‘Yes’,” Quanell tells Hatta.

I can't get past this. A belt on a 4 year old, or any child of any age. omg. A 4 year old little girl. My god, what mother would leave their child with a person that whipped the child with a belt. There are no words, just hatred. And she was sick? omg

I can't get past this. A belt on a 4 year old, or any child of any age. omg. A 4 year old little girl. My god, what mother would leave their child with a person that whipped the child with a belt. There are no words, just hatred. And she was sick? omg
She had said that he had "whooped" her before, and that they had argued about that as a form of punishment.
Since she was recovering from surgery and was supposed to wear a helmet and was not allowed to play outside at daycare, you would think they would refrain from any physical punishment at all. Imo

Apparently she was "sick" or at least in need of medical attention. I wonder if DV actually was going to take her to the doctor but she died before he got the chance.
Although a lot of kids living in the financial position this family seemed to be in don't have a primary care doctor (especially after infancy) and tend to use urgent care when needed instead, Maleah would have been a different story because of the brain surgeries. I wonder if there was an appointment on the books for Monday 4/28 or 4/29, even if she wasn't actually seen.

You would think she would be a total wreck given the fact that she has lost all rights to her sons topped with losing her precious daughter. She seems unconcerned, she is evil personified.

Who was ultimately run over by a road crew with a bush hog, and was ultimately strewn across the highway! My Lord, they'd have to have me under sedation! I can definitely describe how I feel and I'm a total outsider!

Although a lot of kids living in the financial position this family seemed to be in don't have a primary care doctor (especially after infancy) and tend to use urgent care when needed instead, Maleah would have been a different story because of the brain surgeries. I wonder if there was an appointment on the books for Monday 4/28 or 4/29, even if she wasn't actually seen.
That's a good question. It would definitely indicate that she was hiding something if that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela