GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are programs that will pay for headstones/funeral services for children. Which is why I don't understand the "givememoney" website donations for children's funerals.

Services – The Tears Foundation
That's great. And it's also great that the community wants to honor Maleah. Donating her headstone is a way of doing so. I don't understand why this is an issue...?

The title of this thread is not "Bash everyone who failed Maleah and feel free to add wild speculation anytime you want"

This is about Maleah. Yes, her mother and the "alleged" killer boyfriend is something to be discussed because of the lies they told and their involvement in her death. Also, how the system failed Maleah needs to be discussed.

However, this thread is turning into a bashing of anyone and everyone and then adding wild speculation to the posts.

Dial it back please and stay on topic.

Thank you,
Tricia

FOX 35 Orlando on Twitter
The same company responsible for donating Maleah Davis’ “My Little Pony” casket has stepped in once again for a 5-year-old Houston girl that was found dead in a closet in northwest Houston a week ago.

6:51 PM - 9 Sep 2019

I have nothing but high praise to this company for doing this for these children of crimes who should not need a casket to begin with.

I don't even want to ask what happened to this child... Clearly found in a closet was at least someone concealing a body so I am going to assume she was likely murdered as well...?

I have nothing but high praise to this company for doing this for these children of crimes who should not need a casket to begin with.

I don't even want to ask what happened to this child... Clearly found in a closet was at least someone concealing a body so I am going to assume she was likely murdered as well...?

Dbm

Well, you probably really don't want to know, chili. :(

Mom (who recently moved her bf in) says she ingested chemicals. Both mom and bf have been arrested. Little Sierra's body was wrapped in a blanket and hidden in the closet while they went to Galveston for the weekend. Grandparents requested a welfare check when they smelled a foul odor... MOO

TX - Sierra Patino, 5, found decomposing in closet, Houston, 3 Sept 2019 *mom arrested*

FOX 35 Orlando on Twitter
The same company responsible for donating Maleah Davis’ “My Little Pony” casket has stepped in once again for a 5-year-old Houston girl that was found dead in a closet in northwest Houston a week ago.

6:51 PM - 9 Sep 2019

What a beautiful thing they are doing to help grieving relatives.

Mom (who recently moved her bf in) says she ingested chemicals. Both mom and bf have been arrested. Little Sierra's body was wrapped in a blanket and hidden in the closet while they went to Galveston for the weekend. Grandparents requested a welfare check when they smelled a foul odor... MOO

TX - Sierra Patino, 5, found decomposing in closet, Houston, 3 Sept 2019 *mom arrested*

Ugh. :mad::( Thanks for the brief summary Pommy. I can't bring myself to follow any more child cases right now. The pain and heartbreak inflicted by these monsters who hurt children is too much. And Justice seems to move much too slowly. Maleah seeing Justice seems too far away in the future. :( MOO.

I guess I figured as much (the general likelihood). The details change some in every case but it is always the same otherwise most of the time isn't it? I can't bring myself to read it right now though. I have avoided adding any new child cases although I am following the Nalani Johnson one because I truly hoped she might be found safe--but of course that was not the outcome there either.

:( May the perps in all such cases ROT.

Ugh. :mad::( Thanks for the brief summary Pommy. I can't bring myself to follow any more child cases right now. The pain and heartbreak inflicted by these monsters who hurt children is too much. And Justice seems to move much too slowly. Maleah seeing Justice seems too far away in the future. :( MOO.

I so agree. I went close to over the edge with too many child cases.

And the wheels of justice turn WAY too slowly. I get it while building a case for arrest but once there is one, it is years sometimes before trial results, etc.

Jmo.

Edited to clarify last sentence.

Monday, Sept. 16th:
*Arraignment Hearing (for both cases) (@ 9am CT) – TX – Maleah Davis (4) (last seen 4/30/19, kidnapped (per suspect) on May 3, 2019, reported missing on May 4, 2019, Houston; found off Hwy I-30 near exit 18, 14 miles southwest of Hope, AK on 5/31/19) - *Derion Marquise Vence (27) stepfather arrested & charged (5/11/19) & indicted (7/25/19) with evidence tampering/human corpse (felony 2). $1M bond, reduced (5/13/19) to $45K Cash bond.
*Charged (8/5/19) with 1st degree felony injury to a child/serious bodily injury. $45K bond.
Says Maleah was kidnapped by 3 men when he was driving to the airport to pick up M’s mother. 5/31/19 Confessed to accidental death & told where to find Maleah, but they were not the correct spots per LE.
5/11/19: Probable cause hearing. Bond set at $1M. Next Preliminary hearing on 5/13.
5/13/19 Update: Bond reduced to $45K. Hearing rescheduled for 7/10 for arraignment. 5/30/19: Attorney files motion to withdraw as counsel-granted. Defendant files motion to prohibit Quanell X from jail visitations-granted (6/6/19). 7/10/19: Arraignment has been rescheduled for 9/16. 7/25/19: Grand jury issues indictment.
8/5/19 Update: DA files charges of injury to child/serious bodily injury, a 1st degree felony. Arraignment on 9/16.

Arraignment today. Let's get justice going for Maleah!

Today's date there is also something in two other cases--one is KB/PF but for the life of me I can't remember the other one. Does anyone know at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back