Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Volunteers searching for Maleah: Walking through a dense wooded area at Cullinan Park off Highway 6 in Sugar Land, volunteer search efforts for Maleah Davis continued Tuesday.
Volunteers expand search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis

“It was the same unsuccessful story in Rosharon, where Texas Equusearch and Brazoria County Sheriff’s deputies spent the afternoon canvassing a deserted haunted house off Highway 288.”

“Sheriff’s officials said a neighbor called investigators to report an odd smell, but turns out, the scent came from a dead animal.”

Last edited:
^^^This is where our criminal justice system has gone off the edge. Where the rights of criminals are held more important than the rights of their victims.

With the reduction in bail, DV probably thinks he can beat this. And he may be right. And if he has the opportunity, he will be gone. Ankle monitors can be disabled, and ditched.

He is clearly an idiot, though. I don’t have much faith in his ability to disappear. That’s quite hard these days.

I am more worried about the legal implications of not having a clear idea of who killed her. Although I keep hearing that in Texas all parties to a crime can be charged, so maybe he will go down for capital murder.

Reporter asks Joe if he talked to DV about who dropped him off at the hospital in the family car. Joe says, "No comments on none of that."

Same interview, but I didn't hear this question in the previous clips.

Shelley Childers on Twitter
“He’s innocent.” The brother of Derion Vence speaks to our cameras for the first time since his arrest, charged in connection to the disappearance of #MaleahDavis. #FindMaleah @abc13houston
9:15 PM - 14 May 2019

Last edited:
"Deserted Haunted House"...... I feel like "Seasonal Halloween attraction" is more descriptive and accurate. Stoking emotional fires like that with words.... Same thing I saw in the videos involving Q. (to a much lesser extent here obviously) I really don't understand needless sensationalism and hyperbole in stories where reality is horrific enough.

Reporter asks Joe if he talked to DV about who dropped him off at the hospital in the family car. Joe says, "No comments on none of that."

“He’s innocent.” The brother of Derion Vence speaks to our cameras for the first time since his arrest, charged in connection to the disappearance of #MaleahDavis. #FindMaleah @abc13houston

Question: if the owner of the car was the female who dropped DV off, why wouldn’t DV (or his brother, or anyone associated with him) say that?

Why wouldn’t DV be accusing BB of all sorts of things by now?

ETA, “no comments on none of that” doesn’t really fit with believing the insane story about the three Hispanic kidnappers imo. But who knows.

Question: if the owner of the car was the female who dropped DV off, why wouldn’t DV (or his brother, or anyone associated with him) say that?

That would clearly implicate DV with only his word against BB's. He is still thinking he might get out of this. Only when that last wall comes down will he start talking if anyone else is directly involved.

He is clearly an idiot, though. I don’t have much faith in his ability to disappear. That’s quite hard these days.

I am more worried about the legal implications of not having a clear idea of who killed her. Although I keep hearing that in Texas all parties to a crime can be charged, so maybe he will go down for capital murder.
I've been thinking about exactly this for a while now.

Hypothetically, lets say BB was home when DV and Maleah came home and she left some time after like 10am. You would have 2 hours where BB, DV and Maleah were home before BB was verified leaving.

BB would say that Maleah was alive when she left. DV would say that BB killed (accidental or murder) Maleah prior to leaving for the airport. They would point fingers at each other and it would take some pretty good case building, investigating, and circumstantial evidence to be able to blame one over the other.

I've been wondering if THIS is exactly why there hasn't been any more information, why BB hasn't been arrested or charged with anything, and why people have been pretty tight lipped.

ETA, “no comments on none of that” doesn’t really fit with believing the insane story about the three Hispanic kidnappers imo. But who knows.
We don’t know what DV is or isn’t saying. He’s never made a public statement.

If someone set the car on fire, how would that person make his/her getaway with no car? That would make 3 people involved, if there aren't already that many or more.
I’m saying burning it after this person dropped DV at the hospital. Before they parked it where they ditched it

I've been thinking about exactly this for a while now.

Hypothetically, lets say BB was home when DV and Maleah came home and she left some time after like 10am. You would have 2 hours where BB, DV and Maleah were home before BB was verified leaving.

BB would say that Maleah was alive when she left. DV would say that BB killed (accidental or murder) prior to leaving for the airport. They would point fingers at each other and it would take some pretty good case building, investigating, and circumstantial evidence to be able to blame one over the other.

I've been wondering if THIS is exactly why there hasn't been any more information, why BB hasn't been arrested or charged with anything, and why people have been pretty tight lipped.

Maybe so. It also complicates the possibilities in my mind that she was absent from school Monday and supposedly there was a fight over the weekend ... so, she could have already been injured. The way the injury in the cps case looked to me to be several days before the seizure/treatment points to the same series of actions happening before with this family.

But with the horrible blood evidence, if that is true, I think even if she was already injured something else terrible happened to her after she followed DV inside-

Unless the injury happened on the way to preschool, in which case law enforcement would know, I think... I hadn’t actually thought about this last possibility until now.

Edited to change “the way the injury was” to “the way the injury looked to me”

Last edited:

Innocent of what exactly? Of course he's innocent, what is he gonna say??? "I murdered an innocent 4 year old girl and then disposed of her in the most heinous way possible"?? Ugh. Imo

Stefania Okolie‏ @StefaniaOnABC13

I feel pain for this angel everyday. 12 days now, Maleah Davis has been out there, somewhere. We know what she’s been thru. Brain injuries, brain surgeries... yet she still shared an infectious smile. We all feel close to her. Let’s all keep praying 4 her https://abc13.com/maleah-davis-search-moves-to-rosharon-haunted-house/5299998/ …

D6nCcXdXkAAhh2e.jpg

Stefania Okolie on Twitter

I am of the opinion that the MSM and LE have more info than what is released. It might be that the reason everything released all points only at DV is to get him to talk but his lawyer has told him to say nothing. So far everything all the parties involved have said only show that they only care about themselves and not the children so I'm not expecting anything anyone says from this point on will be anything different or meaningful. I'm hoping technology will be all that is needed in this case to put the monsters in cages and the remaining kids with someone that puts their needs first.

I am of the opinion that the MSM and LE have more info than what is released. It might be that the reason everything released all points only at DV is to get him to talk but his lawyer has told him to say nothing. So far everything all the parties involved have said only show that they only care about themselves and not the children so I'm not expecting anything anyone says from this point on will be anything different or meaningful. I'm hoping technology will be all that is needed in this case to put the monsters in cages and the remaining kids with someone that puts their needs first.

bbm.

I hope so, too.

QX was speaking from both sides of his mouth. On his fist interview he said DV "was on the run" and after DV was arrested ... QX stated "they new where his was the whole time"
I just don't trust anything BB or QX says at this point. MOO

QX is in this for QX, not BB.
I can't see how she doesn't realize it.
My only guess is that BB2 isn't backing her, she's alone in this, and she's taking what she can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06