Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is likely true.

I know it sounds harsh to say someone should miss their father’s funeral for any reason. But when it comes to a small child who depends on you, it’s just the way it is.
I had to miss my grandmother’s funeral b/c my 1 yr. old was too sick to fly. Leaving my sick 1 yr. old was not even an option in my mind, and I know for a fact my grandmother would have agreed! And my family would have never expected me to do that. And I mean leaving her with my husband, the best father in the world. I still wouldn’t have done it.
I can’t even comprehend entertaining the idea of leaving a child who recently had brain surgery. Never never never.
It was a memorial service..............I just don't get it. Take your fragile child with you or don't go. Period.

A couple of assumptions (IMO on steroids) I am making:
1) The abduction story was a late add on. The original plan was likely to say he was knocked out and came to after a few hours. Something changed. Either he had second thoughts or the bad weather changed his plans and he had to explain (quite poorly) the 24+ hour delay when he went through it the next day.
2) He had help from at least one person. He stayed somewhere Friday night and obviously was dropped off in the Altima. I can't imagine who this is, but obviously they would have to be incredibly morally compromised to keep quiet this long.
Agreed.....and we won't know anything more until either one of these characters confess (unlikely) or LE drops the bomb on one of them.
NOTE: the dynamics all change when baby girl is found. LE has the upper hand at that point.

It was a memorial service..............I just don't get it. Take your fragile child with you or don't go. Period.

Just clarifying facts reported by MSM. It was the actual burial of her father. The memorial service was the weekend before and she did not attend.

Since the children were in CPS legal custody, she probably wasn’t allowed to take Maleah with her. Also medically, it would be risky to take her on a plane. She should have left her in the care of a competent, loving relative.

My mom died recently. There is nothing that would have stopped me from being there. Though we don’t know how close BB was to her father.

Just clarifying facts reported by MSM. It was the actual burial of her father. The memorial service was the weekend before and she did not attend.

Since the children were in CPS legal custody, she probably wasn’t allowed to take Maleah with her. Also medically, it would be risky to take her on a plane. She should have left her in the care of a competent, loving relative.

My mom died recently. There is nothing that would have stopped me from being there. Though we don’t know how close BB was to her father.

Sorry about your Mom's death, hugs to you.

Janel Forte‏Verified account @JanelKHOU

Equusearch is back out in Rosharon this morning - canvassing for little #MaleahDavis. #khou11

D6nY80bXsAE6wUc.jpg

Janel Forte on Twitter

BB trying to convince everyone she didn’t know DV brought MD back home that morning is quite suspicious. IMO it is because she knows more and likely was involved in whatever they did to MD, then left DV to deal with it. But if that’s the case, WHY on earth would she then go on the news and accuse DV of molesting MD and sending pictures of his middle leg to men!? Is she not afraid of DV snitching back on her??

Has anyone looked up the possible flights BB could have taken that day? A quick google search for trips from Houston to Springfield this Monday gave me 5 options. I would assume with being a student with 3 kids that BB would have opted for the least expensive trip, IMO. I wasn’t able to look at past flight times, maybe someone here can?

About the gas can and laundry basket being found in the trunk gives me the impression DV didn’t put too much effort in trying to hide the evidence. Had he buried her, I would think the shovel would be in the trunk too. My guess is that he put her remains in water, likely still in the garbage bag.

One thing I've read often in discussion, and even thought myself, is why would BB leave her child with someone who wasn't a safe or good caregiver? Well, BB is the only one so far saying he isn't a good caregiver, along with some documentation that doesn't make anything clear about maleah or his other children etc. (don't get me wrong, I believe the current suspect in jail has responsibility in this somehow or even fully)

So he either is a horrible human which she was aware of and she still choose to leave Maleah, or she's lying about him or lying about everything to do with the crime. It's a bizarre case so far.

In regards to DV's lawyer, could it be possible that he specifically hired Burton due to his background in advocating for children in abuse situations? That DV has something on BB in regards to her possibly abusing MD?

MOO

That's a good point. With all QX had to say, why didn't he make it clear what time she left. He set it up to look like DV would often pick up Maleah and take her back to the house without her knowing so of course everybody is going to want to know what time her flight was.
So why not say something like, Brittany left for her flight at five in the morning and that's the last time she saw her daughter, or whatever time, if he wants to make it clear that she wasn't there.
I just keep getting more and more convinced that she had to be there. They knew it would look bad so he made the comment about him taking Maleah back to the house, without her knowledge so she has an excuse as to why she didn't know Maleah was there. Imo

I think, IMO, there was a reason QX mentioned the detail where "DV would often pick up Maleah and take her back to the house without her knowing". Out of all the comments he would make, QX had this in his mind to make public. I believe there is a reason he mentioned this.

I later do not want to hear BB didn't know Miss Maleah was brought back from day care on the same day BB was to leave, because BB knew DV DID IT OFTEN. Do not act shocked or surprised when you are aware of something that happens often.

And, QX stated DV stopped communicating with BB the day after BB returned. In order to 'stop', there had to be a start.

I think, IMO, there was a reason QX mentioned the detail where "DV would often pick up Maleah and take her back to the house without her knowing". Out of all the comments he would make, QX had this in his mind to make public. I believe there is a reason he mentioned this.

I later do not want to hear BB didn't know Miss Maleah was brought back from day care on the same day BB was to leave, because BB knew DV DID IT OFTEN. Do not act shocked or surprised when you are aware of something that happens often.

And, QX stated DV stopped communicating with BB the day after BB returned. In order to 'stop', there had to be a start.

You hit the nail on the head, the information he spouted came from BB who is in CYA mode. So everything she has said thus far should be viewed from that lens.

I have always wondered how close she was to her father given Q stated BB had suffered similar abuse/molestation in her childhood. Whether this abuse was at the hands of bio/step/foster parent, etc., regardless, things were not all rosy in her childhood. I have not been in such a situation, so I can’t pretend to know what it would be like, but if I had grown up with that, I question how close to my parents I would be, i.e., close enough to leave my ill, post-surgery child with someone I purportedly believe to have molested her. Once again, and JMO, things don’t add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member