Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for Texans with legal knowledge (or legal professionals/aficionados with knowledge of Texas law):

Under what circumstances could both be charged/tried/convicted? If it is clear that 1) Maleah is dead and 2) she died from violence and 3) only DV and BB were with her at the time of incident, is that possibly enough?

QX is in this for QX, not BB.
I can't see how she doesn't realize it.
My only guess is that BB2 isn't backing her, she's alone in this, and she's taking what she can get.

I agree, QX is in this for himself, not even for Maleah.

I'm trying to figure out the angle of both BB and DV not talking directly to the press (or LE), instead having spokespeople do it. Is it so they can deny any information later, for example, "I never said that, he must've misunderstood me"? I don't trust any of these folks.

IMO there is an element of ‘street code’ that plays into how the characters are acting in this case. While most of the the studies were conducted among inter-city youth, it’s part of the culture.

It’s complex, but this quote sums it up: “The code of the streets is actually a cultural adaptation to a profound lack of faith in the police and the judicial system.”

I find sociology fascinating. If anyone is interested in learning more, here are some links:

RACE, CODE OF THE STREET, AND VIOLENT DELINQUENCY: A MULTILEVEL INVESTIGATION OF NEIGHBORHOOD STREET CULTURE AND INDIVIDUAL NORMS OF VIOLENCE

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3110733/pdf/nihms293935.pdf

The Code of the Streets

Question for Texans with legal knowledge (or legal professionals/aficionados with knowledge of Texas law):

Under what circumstances could both be charged/tried/convicted? If it is clear that 1) Maleah is dead and 2) she died from violence and 3) only DV and BB were with her at the time of incident, is that possibly enough?
IMO, based on blood tissue in the apartment I think they can easily get murder 2 or manslaughter against DV. There is currently no evidence tying BB to Maleah's death or cover-up, so you would need some sort of evidence there.

Altima theory:
DV values/valued the relatively new car over Maleah.
In this theory, burning the car would not be contemplated. Thus bleach used prior to returning child victim to the car trunk with the cloroxed body & effects inside a black garbage bag inside the laundry basket. DV is not a cleaner but he is a “cleaner.” This suggest guilty conscious and rape/sodomy occurred; DV attempting to remove DV’d DNA from child victim before body moved to the prized Altima.
The Altima was prized so highly that it was both “clean” according to LE and unlocked when located later abandoned in a parking lot. The car was left unlocked because DV (&/or accomplices) did not want the car windows smashed or door locks damaged for someone to be able to enter car and because DV felt confident the car was “clean” of anything that would implicate DV in a crime.
IMO the plan was at some point to burn the remains &/or effects of the child victim, but at all costs to avoid damaging the car.
Pathetic.

I’m saying burning it after this person dropped DV at the hospital. Before they parked it where they ditched it

No matter, wherever they leave the car, whether burned or abandoned, they needed other transportation to get away from the car. Seems like that would require a third person to furnish new transportation.

I cling to and take comfort in the thought that LE knows so much more than we all do, and that they will sort this out.

Prayers for Tim Miller and TxEq that they find Maleah soon. Not knowing where she is is a burden on all caring hearts.

I agree, QX is in this for himself, not even for Maleah.

I'm trying to figure out the angle of both BB and DV not talking directly to the press (or LE), instead having spokespeople do it. Is it so they can deny any information later, for example, "I never said that, he must've misunderstood me"? I don't trust any of these folks.

As far as BB goes, I think that her initial interviews went over so poorly with social media that it scared her, she seemed to work hard to build a false image in the past. QX swooped in like a vulture and took the burden from/for her, so to speak. And has done her zero favors. Poor BB.

I completely understand why DV hasn't talked to the press (though I'd love to see it!). He has to know his story utterly reeks, it didn't hold up to even the most cursory inspection.

No matter, wherever they leave the car, whether burned or abandoned, they needed other transportation to get away from the car. Seems like that would require a third person to furnish new transportation.

I cling to and take comfort in the thought that LE knows so much more than we all do, and that they will sort this out.

Prayers for Tim Miller and TxEq that they find Maleah soon. Not knowing where she is is a burden on all caring hearts.

I suspect that the same person who dropped DV at the hospital dropped the car the night before it was found. Likely with the assistance of DV. Someone followed DV and took him away from the car.

There are multiple people involved with these children. The more I look into them the more one thing appears clear. Without placing guilt or blame, there is one that seems legit crazy, like 5150 in my opinion. I try to use logic and reasoning to figure out what may have happened in this apartment but if crazy is involved it would explain things where logic and reasoning fail. But we don't know what happened. The only fact we know, is the one who is innocent of all of it is gone.

There are multiple people involved with these children. The more I look into them the more one thing appears clear. Without placing guilt or blame, there is one that seems legit crazy, like 5150 in my opinion. I try to use logic and reasoning to figure out what may have happened in this apartment but if crazy is involved it would explain things where logic and reasoning fail. But we don't know what happened. The only fact we know, is the one who is innocent of all of it is gone.

What is 5150?

I would assume that the car is going to be in law enforcement possession for quite some time. Has the mother rented a car for now, or is she going to indefinitely depend on others to borrow from and take her around?

Can we map/comment on?....as I wonder how far the address of where the car was found from the location where he was arrested.

I think we're allowed to sleuth that without being a slippery slope and pointing fingers at anybody?

A couple of assumptions (IMO on steroids) I am making:
1) The abduction story was a late add on. The original plan was likely to say he was knocked out and came to after a few hours. Something changed. Either he had second thoughts or the bad weather changed his plans and he had to explain (quite poorly) the 24+ hour delay when he went through it the next day.
2) He had help from at least one person. He stayed somewhere Friday night and obviously was dropped off in the Altima. I can't imagine who this is, but obviously they would have to be incredibly morally compromised to keep quiet this long.

I suspect that the same person who dropped DV at the hospital dropped the car the night before it was found. Likely with the assistance of DV. Someone followed DV and took him away from the car.

Yet it begs the question of why not drop the car off first and then take him to the hospital in another car.

Hmmmm, I guess it worked out well because the identity is not as well-known if it is the missing car on camera.

What is 5150?

Per Google, What Does 5150 Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com

"5150 refers to the California law code for the temporary, involuntary psychiatric commitment of individuals who present a danger to themselves or others due to signs of mental illness. It has been more generally applied to people who are considered threateningly unstable or “crazy.”

ETA- I don't see anyone involved that I would think that about at this time.

Last edited:
What is 5150?
5150 refers to the California law code for individuals who present as result mental illness, presents a danger to themselves or others, or who is gravely disabled by their mental illness, can be detained for 72 hours for evaluation in a psychiatric facility.

It has been more generally applied to people who are considered threateningly unstable or “crazy.

I respectfully disagree. I think the involved parties know right from wrong, have from the start, and are attempting to manipulate the story and public perception. MOO.

I would love to see DV phone activity.

I suspect the abduction story was planned but the logistics had not been well thought out. Hence the getting dropped off by the very car that was allegedly carjacked the day prior. That whole getting dropped off in the Altima thing was just beyond stupid. WHY? Why not dump car and then walk to hospital or flag down stranger and tell crazy kidnap story to them? I honestly think it was sheer laziness. He didn't want to walk carting his toddler for any sort of distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home