Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcelino Benito on Twitter
Ran into a woman in Rosharon who drove from Houston to help in the search and to hand out flyers. She says Maleah could be any one of our daughters and she needs to be found. #KHOU11 #HTownRush #MaleahDavis
D6n2wEpXsAAEhee.jpg
11:51 PM - 15 May 2019

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Derion Vence once said if he ever wanted to hide a body, he’d hide it in Rosharon, Tim from Equusearch told me today. Today’s search for Maleah is centered around Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, which is along Derion’s former mail route.
D6oE7u7WkAMjkBw.jpg
D6oE8CnX4AAOvnS.jpg
D6oE8iAWkAA5aDo.jpg

12:53 PM - 15 May 2019

VIDEO CLIP - Tim Miller
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
“If I ever killed somebody, I’ve got some places down in Rosharon. They’d never find the body.” Derion Vence talked about Rosharon a year ago, says Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch. #WhereisMaleah
1:09 PM - 15 May 2019

Last edited:
Per Tim Miller in this video snip on tweet from JR Jordan listed above DV actually said to his "MIL" (BB2?) a year ago that "if I ever killed anybody I got some places down in Rosharon they'd never find the body" Tim said he checked with Brittany B by phone and she said that was correct. Upon discovering DV used to have a mail route in that area and that is what spurred the search.

Well, the police can't search the entire state of Texas. Or random "guesses" for Maleah.

Someone knows what happened, and where she is...and they assume that if everyone stays "Mum", it all goes away...

After all, Caylee Anthony was found completely randomly by a man who stopped by the road, and the subsequent mess he ended up in, may cause people to think twice if that situation occurs again.

Honestly, this case is just a hot mess!!! So many lies, misinformation, and rumors going around by the people involved in MD's life and MSM. I just shake my head. I question so many of the things I have read and seen and their validity.

I am glad there is a gag order on CPS records. Yes, we want to know what happened, but the gag order is for a good reason and I could see how it could hurt the case.

Some might disagree with me on this one, but I am not getting the feeling that DV is a cold-blooded murderer who would dismember a child. That's a lot of work for someone who seems to be lazy. That would take planning and he has not proven that he is good at planning. It would take tools that I don't think the two of them had. It would be messy, gruesome, and work. Plus, there are 2 other children that live in the household. Granted, they could have been gone during the "event". I could be wrong and may end up changing my mind, but at this time that's my feeling. I really would like to see the pathology report on the type of tissue found in the apartment. I think that would tell part of the story.

If BB and DV had a fight, I don't think it was because of him sending pictures of his manhood to a guy. I think if he did send pictures, it may have been to a female, possibly the unknown female who dropped him off at the hospital and maybe the one who so nicely parked the car. That was a pretty decent parking job, wasn't it?

This is all just my own opinion. I have a gut feeling about a few people in this case but want to stick to the TOS. So, just going to sit and wait.

Honestly, this case is just a hot mess!!! So many lies, misinformation, and rumors going around by the people involved in MD's life and MSM. I just shake my head. I question so many of the things I have read and seen and their validity.

I am glad there is a gag order on CPS records. Yes, we want to know what happened, but the gag order is for a good reason and I could see how it could hurt the case.

Some might disagree with me on this one, but I am not getting the feeling that DV is a cold-blooded murderer who would dismember a child. That's a lot of work for someone who seems to be lazy. That would take planning and he has not proven that he is good at planning. It would take tools that I don't think the two of them had. It would be messy, gruesome, and work. Plus, there are 2 other children that live in the household. Granted, they could have been gone during the "event". I could be wrong and may end up changing my mind, but at this time that's my feeling. I really would like to see the pathology report on the type of tissue found in the apartment. I think that would tell part of the story.

If BB and DV had a fight, I don't think it was because of him sending pictures of his manhood to a guy. I think if he did send pictures, it may have been to a female, possibly the unknown female who dropped him off at the hospital and maybe the one who so nicely parked the car. That was a pretty decent parking job, wasn't it?

This is all just my own opinion. I have a gut feeling about a few people in this case but want to stick to the TOS. So, just going to sit and wait.

The only reason I think that she may have been dismembered is the laundry basket. I have a 4 year old and there’s no way he would fit in that laundry basket in whole. DV had days to figure this out. And I think he may have done some cutting.

Warning graphic!

The only reason I think that she may have been dismembered is the laundry basket. I have a 4 year old and there’s no way he would fit in that laundry basket in whole. DV had days to figure this out. And I think he may have done some cutting.

Don’t know if this has already been discussed. Sorry if it’s a repeat. If she was dismembered, why? Why would he go through all that work to dismember her?
-Is he truly insane or a cold-blooded murderer? “murderers who dismember the bodies of their victims often display other deviant behaviour and a tendency towards excessive cruelty“
-Rage? Did he do it out of anger? To get back at BB or mad at Maleah?
-Trying to hide evidence? Conceal the crime?
-So she would fit in the basket?
-Or to ensure that she fit in the place he planned to hide her?

Thoughts?

Warning graphic!

Don’t know if this has already been discussed. Sorry if it’s a repeat. If she was dismembered, why? Why would he go through all that work to dismember her?
-Is he truly insane or a cold-blooded murderer? “murderers who dismember the bodies of their victims often display other deviant behaviour and a tendency towards excessive cruelty“
-Rage? Did he do it out of anger? To get back at BB or mad at Maleah?
-Trying to hide evidence? Conceal the crime?
-So she would fit in the basket?
-Or to ensure that she fit in the place he planned to hide her?

Thoughts?

I don’t know him, I only know what I read from the case. I think if he were to do it, it would probably be so he didn’t get caught. The basket was just an easier way to carry her out. It seems, (from my opinion) like he was doing things to not get caught, but at the same time wasn’t too cautious. Bashing his own head, cuts and scratches, his lies, having someone keep his car and possibly dump it off, etc. I just don’t know why he kept the laundry basket or why he had someone pull into the hospital in the vehicle. That’s all beyond me. This whole case is beyond me.

Search for missing 4-year-old continues near Houston

Search for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis may be suspended soon, says Equusearch founder

Although after Wednesday, Texas EquuSearch might suspend its operations in the search for Maleah until something more substantive turns up, founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said that Vence once indicated to family that he would hide a body in the marshy area.

"He actually said to his mother-in-law a year ago, he said, 'man, if I ever killed anybody, I've got some places down in Rosharon where they'd never find the body,'" Miller said. He corroborated that with family members, he said.

Mother -In- Law? Was he married to someone a year ago?

He isn’t married to BB so she ain’t a MIL

Mother -In- Law? Was he married to someone a year ago?

He isn’t married to BB so she ain’t a MIL
DV has been called stepdad by LE initially, and almost all news orgs ran with that descriptor. So I think Tim was referring to BB2 as MIL. Especially since he opted to ask Brittany B whether that was true.

I could have sworn a previous Texas based poster also said that common law there is routinely accepted/used. I couldn't find the post. If they lived together and represented each other as husband and wife that may be where all this stepfather /Mil talk started. May not derseve the title but the case is confusing enough for me at this point so I've been overlooking it. Lack of facts is agitating for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme